Pesky Republicans want to Ban EBT cards at Strip Clubs

Poor Jakey Boy....

You'll be ok , I promise.

Sure t'ing, ol' puppet. You are so easy to toy with.

I've yet to see you "flatten" anyone kid :)

You simply are not intelligent enough....I'm sorry...I know it hurts.

The fact that lefties and reactionaries and libertarians don't like me cheers me immensely.

The fact that they don't respect me is immaterial, for that has no real meaning in the world.

Face it, guys, you play dimes on me and I flatten you. Fact of life.

If you want to be polite, we can do that, and it begins with you.

RLMAO! Ok, so does anyone believe that the govt is not only monitoring when someone is withdrawing cash. But they are also personally checking locations and determing that the withdrawal was inside of a liquor or strip club. Not only are they monitoring every withdrawal and determining the ATMs location but they also know the money was spent in that establishment? Really? That would be one e-fucking-fiecient govt work there!

And believe me, the reason they are using those establishments is because of the negative view society has of those places. They couldn't propose this bill if they said "ATM's in Churches and Book stores" the right would screaming foul! Rightts being taken! Big Govt! But strippers...drinkers...the dredges of society? Get those guys and if a right or two is hurt in the process then it's only against those...those awful dredges and low lifes. Those rights wouldn't be taken away from good decent ppl like you or me, right Patriot Act? Right?

RLMAO! Ok, so does anyone believe that the govt is not only monitoring when someone is withdrawing cash. But they are also personally checking locations and determing that the withdrawal was inside of a liquor or strip club. Not only are they monitoring every withdrawal and determining the ATMs location but they also know the money was spent in that establishment? Really? That would be one e-fucking-fiecient govt work there!

And believe me, the reason they are using those establishments is because of the negative view society has of those places. They couldn't propose this bill if they said "ATM's in Churches and Book stores" the right would screaming foul! Rightts being taken! Big Govt! But strippers...drinkers...the dredges of society? Get those guys and if a right or two is hurt in the process then it's only against those...those awful dredges and low lifes. Those rights wouldn't be taken away from good decent ppl like you or me, right Patriot Act? Right?

CC, the government programs audit a very small % of the clients' activities. Very easy to do with a simple program. If ANY strip clubs or bars etc come up, what do you think is going to happen.

The system HAS TO BE REFORMED.

Forum List

Back