Conservatives... should we mark certain elements of our society as "disposables"?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cowman, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Cowman

Cowman Cows Have Liberal Minds

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +711
    Taking the queue from right wing politicians and business owners in countries like Columbia in the past?

There, politicians and business owners have decided to hire death squads to rid their cities and businesses of so called "disposables". Individuals that are unemployed, homeless, thieves, beggars, prostitutes and anybody else deemed a leech and detriment to society.

So they have them killed. Treated like trash and refuse, just cleansed from the city.

Sometimes when I hear conservatives speaking about certain segments of society, I feel that they would be right at home with this kind of approach.

Cities that pass death sentences on the poor: Colombia 'cleanses' its thieves, beggars and prostitutes - World - News - The Independent

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4koXeZvAfg]Living in the Sewers of Colombia - YouTube[/ame]

I only bring this up, because I wonder just how serious they might get about the "dregs" and "thugs" of society some day.

That "there are more important problems" thing reminds me of conservatives so much, with no desire to right grievous offenses against society because there are "more important problems".