Welcome To America

The left wing are only getting worse. They won't stop until it gets bloody.

We should all know that.

They are the worst enemy America faces. They are responsible for ALL of today's evils

Haha, Latino illegals aren't our worst enemy, your Kosher people are.

They are my brothers. Mexicans and Pollacks aren't. Jews are also about 1.5% of the population. They don't root. They dont rob, rape and murder. They are successful. They are an asset to America. The brown races are the takers (-there are exceptions)

Hilarious.
So, the tribe who reject Jesus, contributes half of Democrat funding, who own Hollywood, the media & Facebook are your brothers?

We should all know that.

They are the worst enemy America faces. They are responsible for ALL of today's evils

They are my brothers. Mexicans and Pollacks aren't. Jews are also about 1.5% of the population. They don't root. They dont rob, rape and murder. They are successful. They are an asset to America. The brown races are the takers (-there are exceptions)

Hilarious.
So, the tribe who reject Jesus, contributes half of Democrat funding, who own Hollywood, the media & Facebook are your brothers?

If your Catholic YOU have rejected Jesus. You worship a pagan counterfeit. So get off your self righteous high horse.

Jesus said: CALL NO MAN FATHER. You have one Father who is in heaven. You sin in this.

Jesus said: NO MAN HAS ASCENDED INTO HEAVEN, but the Son of Man who came down from heaven. You teach that heaven is the reward of the saved.

Jesus said: REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY, TO KEEP IT HOLY. You follow the pagan tradition of Sunday.

I could go on and on but but you reject these things He said HIS FOLLOWERS would do.

You worship a counterfeit "Jesus"

Your opinion and your Jew hatred is meaningless to me. Go back to Poland and be happy.

We should all know that.

Hilarious.

If your Catholic YOU have rejected Jesus. You worship a pagan counterfeit. So get off your self righteous high horse.

Jesus said: CALL NO MAN FATHER. You have one Father who is in heaven. You sin in this.

Jesus said: NO MAN HAS ASCENDED INTO HEAVEN, but the Son of Man who came down from heaven. You teach that heaven is the reward of the saved.

Jesus said: REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY, TO KEEP IT HOLY. You follow the pagan tradition of Sunday.

I could go on and on but but you reject these things He said HIS FOLLOWERS would do.

Your opinion and your Jew hatred is meaningless to me. Go back to Poland and be happy.

Jesus / Catholics are the Founders of Christianity.

Judas / Jews are the founders of the Synagogue of Satan.

Hilarious.

Jesus / Catholics are the Founders of Christianity.

Judas / Jews are the founders of the Synagogue of Satan.
No, JESUS is the Founder of true Christianity.

Catholicism originated with Simon the Sorcerer after Peter told him he and his money can go to hell.

The Right-Wing Conservative Version of the Time Magazine Cover, featuring MS-13:

View attachment 200570

^^^^ All those precious MS-13 children that Leftists love and protect :smoke: :popcorn:

miketx HereWeGoAgain Marion Morrison Vastator
Hopefully they suffer the consequence of their own debauchery the hardest. Maybe irony will visit each of them like it did the leftist Kate Steinley.

Who is Kate Steinley? If she was already in a thread I forget.
A liberal in San Fran that got gunned down by a multi time illegal deportee, with a stolen gun, that the jury let off...

I Googled and okay I also posted a link to the situation, disgusting the Illegal POS should be executed, how can a jury let him go what is happening?
Liberal jury...
I got jury duty tomorrow....

Hopefully they suffer the consequence of their own debauchery the hardest. Maybe irony will visit each of them like it did the leftist Kate Steinley.

A liberal in San Fran that got gunned down by a multi time illegal deportee, with a stolen gun, that the jury let off...

I Googled and okay I also posted a link to the situation, disgusting the Illegal POS should be executed, how can a jury let him go what is happening?
Liberal jury...
tenor.gif

We should all know that.

Hilarious.

I think a poll of Jewish sentiments towards the bible and whether or not they believe it's "antisemitic" would be enlightening.

Liberal jury...
tenor.gif
It's a privilege and a duty to serve.

Liberal jury...
tenor.gif
It's a privilege and a duty to serve.
and to crap...

That's certainly what the liberals want. They also work to let violent criminals out of prison early and to limit punishment. Just look at Cruz and how he was ignored. Look at the latest mass shooting in NY committed by an early released felon gang member and how the libwit gov immediately calls for more gun control when the libwits made it possible by letting a violent criminal out of prison.
Just think of how many poh folks could eat for what she paid for that outfit...End expensive clothing urges NOW!

Hilarious.

I think a poll of Jewish sentiments towards the bible and whether or not they believe it's "antisemitic" would be enlightening.
A very strange statement you directed at me since I never said the Bible (old or new) is "antisemitic" it is not, but gentiles are motivated by "the prince of the power of the air" (Google it)

Hilarious.

A very strange statement you directed at me since I never said the Bible (old or new) is "antisemitic" it is not, but gentiles are motivated by "the prince of the power of the air" (Google it)

You're delusional, if you believe the Bible is anti-Catholic, but not anti-Semitic.

Antisemitism and the New Testament - Wikipedia

Ya got a link?
I find it hard to believe that a federal officer would be carrying a defective firearm.

I find it hard to believe a federal agent would leave a gun unattended in his car, but there it was.

Jose Ines Garcia Zarate Did Not Receive a Fair Trial: 10 Examples

Had the jury been allowed to test the firearm, the members would have been able to assess the credibility of the DA’s claims. The factory trigger pull on a SIG Sauer P239 was 4.4 lbs of pressure in single action mode. A defense expert measured the trigger pull of the actual gun at 3.8 lbs. Various experts testified that a trigger could be depressed with substantially less pressure than a measured trigger pull, making the gun lethal at under 3 lbs of pressure. Significantly, a defense expert tested the trigger pull on two children’s squirt guns at 4 lbs, hardly equating to the heavy bag of sugar the DA sought to picture.

Here's the reality. Despite all the screaming about this case, a prosecutor with millions in resources couldn't convince a jury of the man's guilt, even though he was stuck with a public defender.

Ya got a link?
I find it hard to believe that a federal officer would be carrying a defective firearm.

I find it hard to believe a federal agent would leave a gun unattended in his car, but there it was.

Jose Ines Garcia Zarate Did Not Receive a Fair Trial: 10 Examples

Had the jury been allowed to test the firearm, the members would have been able to assess the credibility of the DA’s claims. The factory trigger pull on a SIG Sauer P239 was 4.4 lbs of pressure in single action mode. A defense expert measured the trigger pull of the actual gun at 3.8 lbs. Various experts testified that a trigger could be depressed with substantially less pressure than a measured trigger pull, making the gun lethal at under 3 lbs of pressure. Significantly, a defense expert tested the trigger pull on two children’s squirt guns at 4 lbs, hardly equating to the heavy bag of sugar the DA sought to picture.

Here's the reality. Despite all the screaming about this case, a prosecutor with millions in resources couldn't convince a jury of the man's guilt, even though he was stuck with a public defender.

You mean it had a bunch of lefties on the jury and a leftist judge.

Oh...my FNX .45 Tactical has less than a 4 lb trigger.

Here's some info on negligent discharge and trigger pull weight.
The truth about trigger weight: Part 1 of 2 | Breach Bang Clear

Don't care...

Here's what one of those jurors said.

I Saw the Kate Steinle Murder Trial Up Close. The Jury Didn’t Botch It.

These are some of the facts that were laid out to us: Zarate had no motive and no recorded history of violence. The shot he fired from his chair hit the ground 12 feet in front of him before ricocheting a further 78 feet to hit Steinle. The damage to the bullet indicated a glancing impact during the ricochet, so it seems to have been shot from a low height. The gun, a Sig Sauer P239 pistol, is a backup emergency weapon used by law enforcement that has a light trigger mode and no safety. (The jury members asked to feel the trigger pull of the gun during deliberation, but the judge wouldn’t allow it, for reasons that aren’t clear to us.) The pixelated video footage of the incident that we were shown, taken from the adjacent pier, shows a group of six people spending half an hour at that same chair setting down and picking up objects a mere 30 minutes before Garcia Zarate arrived there.

There is a reasonable interpretation here that favors the defendant: He found the gun at the seat, picked it up out of curiosity, and accidentally caused it to fire. As a scared, homeless man wanted by immigration enforcement, he threw the gun in the water and walked away. The presumption of innocence, as stated in the jury instructions, required the jury to select this interpretation because it is reasonable and favors the defendant.

Don't care...

Here's what one of those jurors said.

I Saw the Kate Steinle Murder Trial Up Close. The Jury Didn’t Botch It.

These are some of the facts that were laid out to us: Zarate had no motive and no recorded history of violence. The shot he fired from his chair hit the ground 12 feet in front of him before ricocheting a further 78 feet to hit Steinle. The damage to the bullet indicated a glancing impact during the ricochet, so it seems to have been shot from a low height. The gun, a Sig Sauer P239 pistol, is a backup emergency weapon used by law enforcement that has a light trigger mode and no safety. (The jury members asked to feel the trigger pull of the gun during deliberation, but the judge wouldn’t allow it, for reasons that aren’t clear to us.) The pixelated video footage of the incident that we were shown, taken from the adjacent pier, shows a group of six people spending half an hour at that same chair setting down and picking up objects a mere 30 minutes before Garcia Zarate arrived there.

There is a reasonable interpretation here that favors the defendant: He found the gun at the seat, picked it up out of curiosity, and accidentally caused it to fire. As a scared, homeless man wanted by immigration enforcement, he threw the gun in the water and walked away. The presumption of innocence, as stated in the jury instructions, required the jury to select this interpretation because it is reasonable and favors the defendant.

Why would the dumb fuck even touch the trigger?
At the very least he should have been charged with involuntary manslaughter.

Forum List

Back