Welcome To America

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
The Right-Wing Conservative Version of the Time Magazine Cover, featuring MS-13:

upload_2018-6-23_20-20-57.png

^^^^ All those precious MS-13 children that Leftists love and protect :smoke: :popcorn:

miketx HereWeGoAgain Marion Morrison Vastator

That's certainly what the liberals want. They also work to let violent criminals out of prison early and to limit punishment. Just look at Cruz and how he was ignored. Look at the latest mass shooting in NY committed by an early released felon gang member and how the libwit gov immediately calls for more gun control when the libwits made it possible by letting a violent criminal out of prison.

LOL

If TIme can put up a fake crying little girl scene ...................this fits the bill.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

• Banned
The Right-Wing Conservative Version of the Time Magazine Cover, featuring MS-13:

View attachment 200570

^^^^ All those precious MS-13 children that Leftists love and protect :smoke: :popcorn:

Hopefully they suffer the consequence of their own debauchery the hardest. Maybe irony will visit each of them like it did the leftist Kate Steinley.

Who is Kate Steinley? If she was already in a thread I forget.

View attachment 200570

Hopefully they suffer the consequence of their own debauchery the hardest. Maybe irony will visit each of them like it did the leftist Kate Steinley.

A liberal in San Fran that got gunned down by a multi time illegal deportee, with a stolen gun, that the jury let off...

• Banned

View attachment 200570

Okay I Google Kate Steinley, I do not get anything for that but I get Kathryn Steinle who was murdered by an Illegal POS and then a Leftist Activist Judge let him go, WTF is happening this is disgusting the Illegal POS should be executed.

Shooting of Kathryn Steinle - Wikipedia

• Banned

View attachment 200570

A liberal in San Fran that got gunned down by a multi time illegal deportee, with a stolen gun, that the jury let off...

I Googled and okay I also posted a link to the situation, disgusting the Illegal POS should be executed, how can a jury let him go what is happening?

View attachment 200570

I Googled and okay I also posted a link to the situation, disgusting the Illegal POS should be executed, how can a jury let him go what is happening?
Liberal jury...

View attachment 200570

Liberal jury...

The Mentally Ill should not be allowed to be on a jury, WTF keep them in their padded cells and no Day Trips they only put the public in danger.

View attachment 200570

How many of these men pictured are native born Americans, and joined MS13 in LA? You don't know, and yet you use this phony magazine cover to mislead the reader. Without such lies, maybe we could get a handle on crime in America and seek solutions, not hate as you have done.

View attachment 200570

Oh no! A bunch of people who never read anything but safe, white wing blogs are going to continue not reading the journalism in Time magaazine!

I hope they survive!

:rolleyes:

View attachment 200570

How many of these men pictured are native born Americans, and joined MS13 in LA? You don't know, and yet you use this phony magazine cover to mislead the reader. Without such lies, maybe we could get a handle on crime in America and seek solutions, not hate as you have done.
Oh..............now you are concerned with phony magazine covers........like the crying baby on Time's cover............She wasn't separated from her mother.......and the mother left 3 children back home...................

LIES...............they actually ran that one.........your side has no ethical ground left to stand on.

View attachment 200570

The Time Magazine Cover with The Donald was incorrect and disgusting Propaganda used to continue the fanatical Anti-Trump Hate Campaign perpetrated by the MSM and Leftists who want half the Third World to squat in America. All that MS-13 Crowd should be deported back to El Salvador, as The Donald correctly stated they are animals, well actually that is offensive to animals, MS-13 are human filth.

View attachment 200570

Of course, we're she a gay, brown liberal, you would consider her life worthless...spare us your tired act....

View attachment 200570

We'll never get a hand on crime until libwits like you stop voting for people who let them go free.

New Topics

Forum List

Back