When ICE is Pumped We Get Nazi-like Behavior. Thank you Donnie Trump

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
... ... ...
Don't believe ICE is capable and actually showing a propensity for Nazi-like Behavior.

Exhibit A: please, anyone defend this as necessary for border security. It defies common sense.

A 19 year old Fench citizen is visiting her mother in nearby North Delta, British Columbia. During her visit, Cedella Roman went for a jog in a southbound direction, along the area's smooth beaches.

She was admiring the scenery when she unwittingly crossed the border from Canada into the United States, Roman told the Canadian Broadcasting Corp.

Roman told CBC News she hadn't seen any signs indicating she was about to cross into the United States but that two U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers approached her shortly after she accidentally left Canada.

“An officer stopped me and started telling me I had crossed the border illegally,” Roman told the news site. “I told him I had not done it on purpose, and that I didn't understand what was happening.”

Roman who was not carrying any identification or proof of citizenship with her during her jog - told CBC News she thought the Border Patrol officers might simply let her go with a warning.

The Border Patrol arrested Roman on May 21, “processed her as an expedited removal,” then transferred her to the custody of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, according to ICE spokesperson Carissa Cutrell.

On May 22, Roman was taken to ICE's Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma, Wash., about 140 miles south of the border point where she had been arrested. She remained detained until June 5 when, after two weeks of paperwork and processing, Roman was taken back to the border “and removed to Canada,” Cutrell said.

When asked why Roman was detained for two weeks, an ICE official indicated that Roman's status as a French citizen, rather than a Canadian one, may have lengthened the time it took to process her case.

“Once the U.S. Border Patrol transfers an individual to ICE custody for expedited removal to Canada, ICE must review the case and receive permission from the Canada Border Services Agency to complete the removal,” an ICE official said in an email. “This can take several days, especially when the individual is a third-country national.”

crazy!!!

If Canadians don’t like it, let them build a fence to keep people from wondering in the US.

I think it’s safe to say no one is outraged over French girls wondering into our country. But I understand, you don’t want to talk about the millions of gang bangers, drug mules, sex slave traffickers, and welfare scammers that are invading our country.

If Canadians don’t like it, let them build a fence to keep people from wondering in the US.

I think it’s safe to say no one is outraged over French girls wondering into our country. But I understand, you don’t want to talk about the millions of gang bangers, drug mules, sex slave traffickers, and welfare scammers that are invading our country.
5492-1529771510-1f6c34a330894787e1f61b8ce6c7242f.jpg

you don’t want to talk about the millions of gang bangers, drug mules, sex slave traffickers, and welfare scammers that are invading our country.
Millions? You people really do have active imaginations just like Trump does. I bet you believe his inaugural crowd was yuge and his rallies beat Obama's where 100,000 attended

you don’t want to talk about the millions of gang bangers, drug mules, sex slave traffickers, and welfare scammers that are invading our country.
Millions? You people really do have active imaginations just like Trump does. I bet you believe his inaugural crowd was yuge and his rallies beat Obama's where 100,000 attended

If there aren’t that many illegals in the country, then how are there so many kids in these “concentration camps”?

5492-1529771510-1f6c34a330894787e1f61b8ce6c7242f.jpg

And?

Don't believe ICE is capable and actually showing a propensity for Nazi-like Behavior.

Exhibit A: please, anyone defend this as necessary for border security. It defies common sense.

A 19 year old Fench citizen is visiting her mother in nearby North Delta, British Columbia. During her visit, Cedella Roman went for a jog in a southbound direction, along the area's smooth beaches.

She was admiring the scenery when she unwittingly crossed the border from Canada into the United States, Roman told the Canadian Broadcasting Corp.

Roman told CBC News she hadn't seen any signs indicating she was about to cross into the United States but that two U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers approached her shortly after she accidentally left Canada.

“An officer stopped me and started telling me I had crossed the border illegally,” Roman told the news site. “I told him I had not done it on purpose, and that I didn't understand what was happening.”

Roman who was not carrying any identification or proof of citizenship with her during her jog - told CBC News she thought the Border Patrol officers might simply let her go with a warning.

The Border Patrol arrested Roman on May 21, “processed her as an expedited removal,” then transferred her to the custody of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, according to ICE spokesperson Carissa Cutrell.

On May 22, Roman was taken to ICE's Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma, Wash., about 140 miles south of the border point where she had been arrested. She remained detained until June 5 when, after two weeks of paperwork and processing, Roman was taken back to the border “and removed to Canada,” Cutrell said.

When asked why Roman was detained for two weeks, an ICE official indicated that Roman's status as a French citizen, rather than a Canadian one, may have lengthened the time it took to process her case.

“Once the U.S. Border Patrol transfers an individual to ICE custody for expedited removal to Canada, ICE must review the case and receive permission from the Canada Border Services Agency to complete the removal,” an ICE official said in an email. “This can take several days, especially when the individual is a third-country national.”

crazy!!!
Another lying shill to ignore.

If there aren’t that many illegals in the country, then how are there so many kids in these “concentration camps”?
millions? what planet do you live on?

Is the Border in Crisis? ‘We’re Doing Fine, Quite Frankly,’ a Border City Mayor Says

Is the Border in Crisis? ‘We’re Doing Fine, Quite Frankly,’ a Border City Mayor Says

crazy!!!
She's black. Did they take her to the gas Chambers in Seattle?

millions? what planet do you live on?

NYT, thanks for the laugh. I’m from the Southwest so I am very aware of the problems illegals have caused for many many decades now.

But, it’s funny you are trying to spin this as there is no border invasion going on. So the question is, why are all these mommies crossing the border with kids?

NYT, thanks for the laugh. I’m from the Southwest so I am very aware of the problems illegals have caused for many many decades now.

But, it’s funny you are trying to spin this as there is no border invasion going on. So the question is, why are all these mommies crossing the border with kids?
Never said there is no problem at the border. I too lived in the SW for quite a while

and Why come here? For more legitimate reasons than the Trump family. Trump family came here because they got thrown out of their home nation of extreme cowardness.
the immigrants in question are poor and seeking a better chance in life for their children

Forum List

Back