Welcome To America

I already commented in this thread that this thread was the first I heard of this woman who was murdered by the Illegal and he was already a violent individual, but of course Leftists must defend him because he's Brown or whatever, IF he would have been White you would have been demanding that he should be lynched.

Except that none of his offenses were violent, most of them were drug related.

And a jury of his peers found him not guilty of murder. This is with a prosecutor going balls out and him only having a public defender.

What is your opinion of the MS-13 Crowd of savages?

That Fox News has you pissing your panties over nothing.

So according to YOU MS-13 are nothing? They are not violent savages?

Okay I Google Kate Steinley, I do not get anything for that but I get Kathryn Steinle who was murdered by an Illegal POS and then a Leftist Activist Judge let him go, WTF is happening this is disgusting the Illegal POS should be executed.

If you looked at the Wiki article, you'd know that it was a JURY that acquitted this guy, not a judge.

You would also know that it was an accident, not an intentional shooting.

She did and she lied, or she didn't know and posted it anyway (as most trumpanzees do).

I already commented in this thread that this thread was the first I heard of this woman who was murdered by the Illegal and he was already a violent individual, but of course Leftists must defend him because he's Brown or whatever, IF he would have been White you would have been demanding that he should be lynched.

My opinion of criminal gangs is not enough is done in our schools to curtail them. See: 109. RICO Charges | USAM | Department of Justice

Then, when sentenced to prison(s) they continue their activities within the community in which they operated, and recruit other inmates to join them under threat of violence to them and/or their families.

What kind of American advocates for illegals to come to the US and fire guns they obtained illegally that end up killing US women?

The Wry Catcher kind.

I'm not that kind of American, are you?

I don't think the illegals should be here in the first place, let alone owning firearms, k?

She's DEAD he shot her, why are you DEFENDING this piece of filth? Is it because he's BROWN? It usually is ALL about skin colour with you Leftist Racists.

But that's not murder. that was an accident.

I Saw the Kate Steinle Murder Trial Up Close. The Jury Didn’t Botch It.

Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, the undocumented immigrant who was accused of killing Steinle, was charged with first degree murder and the lesser included offenses of second degree murder and involuntary manslaughter. When the prosecution rested its case, it seemed clear to me that the evidence didn’t support the requirements of premeditation or malice aforethought (intentional recklessness or killing) for the murder charges. After having heard the evidence, I agreed with the defense’s opinion that the murder charges should not have been brought. The evidence didn't show that Garcia Zarate intended to kill anyone.

These are some of the facts that were laid out to us: Zarate had no motive and no recorded history of violence. The shot he fired from his chair hit the ground 12 feet in front of him before ricocheting a further 78 feet to hit Steinle. The damage to the bullet indicated a glancing impact during the ricochet, so it seems to have been shot from a low height. The gun, a Sig Sauer P239 pistol, is a backup emergency weapon used by law enforcement that has a light trigger mode and no safety. (The jury members asked to feel the trigger pull of the gun during deliberation, but the judge wouldn’t allow it, for reasons that aren’t clear to us.) The pixelated video footage of the incident that we were shown, taken from the adjacent pier, shows a group of six people spending half an hour at that same chair setting down and picking up objects a mere 30 minutes before Garcia Zarate arrived there.

The Right-Wing Conservative Version of the Time Magazine Cover, featuring MS-13:

View attachment 200570

^^^^ All those precious MS-13 children that Leftists love and protect :smoke: :popcorn:

miketx HereWeGoAgain Marion Morrison Vastator
Hopefully they suffer the consequence of their own debauchery the hardest. Maybe irony will visit each of them like it did the leftist Kate Steinley.

Who is Kate Steinley? If she was already in a thread I forget.

Okay I Google Kate Steinley, I do not get anything for that but I get Kathryn Steinle who was murdered by an Illegal POS and then a Leftist Activist Judge let him go, WTF is happening this is disgusting the Illegal POS should be executed.

Shooting of Kathryn Steinle - Wikipedia

Herein are the facts, that this post omitted, a fact which defines a couple of lies by omission.

Q. What lies

A. The investigation proved the bullet which struck the victim was a ricochet, the accused was acquitted of murder and manslaughter by a jury, which convicted him of being a felon with a gun.

Q. Why do so many regular posters lie? [Maybe Lucy Hamilton will explain what she hoped her lies would have prove}

A. IMO She must be a trumpanzee, as the defendant in this matter was charged in Federal Court after a jury trial in State Court, likely because President Donald Trump has used Garcia Zarate's case as a means of arguing for tougher immigration laws, including building his proposed wall along the border with Mexico, where Garcia Zarate is from.
Did they find the bullet and interview it? Because once it leaves the barrel trajectory is a thing unto itself. Now, let's hear another lie from you. Proved that it was a ricochet indeed. Proved it to 12 hapless California gun ignorant media fed puppets.

She's DEAD he shot her, why are you DEFENDING this piece of filth? Is it because he's BROWN? It usually is ALL about skin colour with you Leftist Racists.

Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, the undocumented immigrant who was accused of killing Steinle, was charged with first degree murder and the lesser included offenses of second degree murder and involuntary manslaughter. When the prosecution rested its case, it seemed clear to me that the evidence didn’t support the requirements of premeditation or malice aforethought (intentional recklessness or killing) for the murder charges. After having heard the evidence, I agreed with the defense’s opinion that the murder charges should not have been brought. The evidence didn't show that Garcia Zarate intended to kill anyone.

These are some of the facts that were laid out to us: Zarate had no motive and no recorded history of violence. The shot he fired from his chair hit the ground 12 feet in front of him before ricocheting a further 78 feet to hit Steinle. The damage to the bullet indicated a glancing impact during the ricochet, so it seems to have been shot from a low height. The gun, a Sig Sauer P239 pistol, is a backup emergency weapon used by law enforcement that has a light trigger mode and no safety. (The jury members asked to feel the trigger pull of the gun during deliberation, but the judge wouldn’t allow it, for reasons that aren’t clear to us.) The pixelated video footage of the incident that we were shown, taken from the adjacent pier, shows a group of six people spending half an hour at that same chair setting down and picking up objects a mere 30 minutes before Garcia Zarate arrived there.
It was murder. If the gov had done their job right it would never have happened.

So he had a good lawyer, the OJ Simpson type of lawyer who was able to put to a jury that he murdered someone but he didn't murder them it was all just a misunderstanding or whatever so he was allowed to walk.

If you looked at the Wiki article, you'd know that it was a JURY that acquitted this guy, not a judge.

The man who murdered her was an Illegal though that is the main point. What is your opinion of this MS-13 Crowd of savages?

The man Did not murder her; another damn lie.
If someone dies in the commision of a crime, the criminal is charged with murder. A felon in posession of a stolen gun is in the prossess of committing a crime. Fact. The leftist judiciary didnt charge him but legally they could have. And should have. Were he a straight white American National he absolutely would have been.

But all leftists take note of your fellow leftists in this thread.... Take a good look...
Because they will each mount as vigorous a defense as they do here; for your murderer Or the murderer of your loved one if the shooter is an illegal...
Y'alls method of picking friends, and allies is fucking insane. Maybe you'll find that out one day. Kate did...

Last edited:

The man who murdered her was an Illegal though that is the main point. What is your opinion of this MS-13 Crowd of savages?

The man Did not murder her; another damn lie.
If someone dies in the commision of a crime, the criminal is charged with murder. A felon in posession of a stolen gun is in the prossess of committing a crime. Fact. The leftist judiciary didnt charge him but legally they could have. And should have. Were he a straight white American National he absolutely would have been.

But all leftists take note your your fellow leftists in this thread.... Take a good look...
Because they will each mount as vigorous a defense as they do here; for your murderer Or the murderer of your loved one if the shooter is an illegal...
Y'alls method of picking friends, and allies is fucking insane. Maybe you'll find that out one day. Kate did...
Would that they should....

Two wrongs don't make it right. And, you totally forgot to explain why you lie by omission. Do you think you are clever? You're not, lies by omission are damn lies and an effort to mislead the reader. It is also easy to expose them, when one seek to verify - something I do with people like you who have lost all credibility.

WTF you must be having one of your Smoking Heavy Crack Days. You have reading comprehension problems, the Time Magazine Cover and article is INCORRECT, that child was NOT separated from her mother they remain TOGETHER, the childs father AND the Honduran Government have now even stated this. It was Time Magazine that DELIBERATELY MISLEAD and they did that because like YOU they have become totally unhinged because of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Time Magazine USED to be respected all across the World, they now are worthy only of bird cage liner.

How does any of this ^^^ rant reflect on me, and what does it do to defend yourself from the evidence that I provided that you are a damn liar?

You stated or suggested the Time Magazine Cover with the child was accurate, when it is not.

Another lie ^^^; I don't "suggest", I make a statement and post a link, or I offer an opinion, which is clear within the syntax and context.
The left has no credibility left..................They ran with LIES on the immigration issue..............from look at Trump putting children in cages..........to 1500 missing children...........BOTH LIES.....to a TIME COVER of a child that was never separated from her mother..............

Denied this happened under Obama..........ALL LIES...............and they run with it anyway..........

Your a bunch of Lying Sacks...........why should anyone listen to you anymore.........

Pelosi, Reid and Obama had from 2009 - 2011 to take this wedge issue off the table, so what dis they do?

Not a damn thing!

In 2010 Gloria Allred paraded an illegal immigrant house keeper saying she was the Next Rosa Parks, and where is this next Rosa Parks?

Deported!

So as the left claim they care and will fix the issue the past shows they only care during election years and after that, well of course their failure is everyone fault but theirs...

President Obama’s Legacy on Immigration

The Right-Wing Conservative Version of the Time Magazine Cover, featuring MS-13:

View attachment 200570

^^^^ All those precious MS-13 children that Leftists love and protect :smoke: :popcorn:

Hopefully they suffer the consequence of their own debauchery the hardest. Maybe irony will visit each of them like it did the leftist Kate Steinley.

Herein are the facts, that this post omitted, a fact which defines a couple of lies by omission.

Q. What lies

A. The investigation proved the bullet which struck the victim was a ricochet, the accused was acquitted of murder and manslaughter by a jury, which convicted him of being a felon with a gun.

Q. Why do so many regular posters lie? [Maybe Lucy Hamilton will explain what she hoped her lies would have prove}

A. IMO She must be a trumpanzee, as the defendant in this matter was charged in Federal Court after a jury trial in State Court, likely because President Donald Trump has used Garcia Zarate's case as a means of arguing for tougher immigration laws, including building his proposed wall along the border with Mexico, where Garcia Zarate is from.
Did they find the bullet and interview it? Because once it leaves the barrel trajectory is a thing unto itself. Now, let's hear another lie from you. Proved that it was a ricochet indeed. Proved it to 12 hapless California gun ignorant media fed puppets.
It being a ricochet is inconsequential. His possession, and firing was a crime. Someone died in the course of him committing this crime. And that's murder, everywhere but LeftyLand.

Q. What lies

It being a ricochet is inconsequential. His possession, and firing was a crime. Someone died in the course of him committing this crime. And that's murder, everywhere but LeftyLand.

Well..to me..it's more like manslaughter and illegal possesion of a firearm. Sorry.

hillary-clinton-time-person-of-the-year-meme-mike-meshew.jpg

And a jury of his peers found him not guilty of murder. This is with a prosecutor going balls out and him only having a public defender.

So according to YOU MS-13 are nothing? They are not violent savages?

They are misunderstood byproduct of white society...

( Yeah, I threw up while writing that!!! )

Q. What lies

Well..to me..it's more like manslaughter and illegal possesion of a firearm. Sorry.

It matters not what you believe, we are a nation of law and there was no provable intent to take the life of Ms. Steinley.

This is the POS you are defending, an Illegal who had been DEPORTED FIVE TIMES but returned, was being given Safe Harbour in a Sanctuary City, had SEVEN felony convictions including for heroin possession and manufacturing narcotics and at the TIME he killed that woman the Leftists in San Francisco the Sanctuary City were REFUSING to hand this POS over to ICE who had issued a detainer to the effect that Jose Inez Garcia Zarate had BOTH CURRENT VIOLENT felony charges and PAST VIOLENT FELONY CONVICTIONS, the Leftists in the San Francisco Sanctuary city DISCARDED that detainer and RELEASED this Illegal violent savage into the public, so IF the Leftists in San Francisco Sanctuary City had NOT have been PROTECTING this Illegal violent savage then chances are that Kathryn Steinle would STILL be ALIVE today.

upload_2018-6-23_21-49-26.png

Q. What lies

The court and jury disagreed with both of us. They ruled "no big". Welcome to America...

Q. What lies

Yes, my only point of disagreement was when libwit said they proved it was a ricochet.

View attachment 200570

How many of these men pictured are native born Americans, and joined MS13 in LA? You don't know, and yet you use this phony magazine cover to mislead the reader. Without such lies, maybe we could get a handle on crime in America and seek solutions, not hate as you have done.
Oh..............now you are concerned with phony magazine covers........like the crying baby on Time's cover............She wasn't separated from her mother.......and the mother left 3 children back home...................

LIES...............they actually ran that one.........your side has no ethical ground left to stand on.

You are correct that child on the cover with The Donald was not separated from her mother and the childs father AND the Honduran Government confirmed this, but despite that the disgusting Propagandists with Trump Derangement Syndrome at Time Magazine continued to INSIST the child was separated and even did a follow on article.

View attachment 200578
View attachment 200579

Here is the full article link to:

Crying migrant girl on TIME magazine cover was not separated from mother, family says

Two wrongs don't make it right. And, you totally forgot to explain why you lie by omission. Do you think you are clever? You're not, lies by omission are damn lies and an effort to mislead the reader. It is also easy to expose them, when one seek to verify - something I do with people like you who have lost all credibility.

Two wrongs....The media ignored it when barry was in office,now the media is using it as propaganda.

Forum List

Back