Welcome To America

The Right-Wing Conservative Version of the Time Magazine Cover, featuring MS-13:

View attachment 200570

^^^^ All those precious MS-13 children that Leftists love and protect :smoke: :popcorn:

miketx HereWeGoAgain Marion Morrison Vastator
Hopefully they suffer the consequence of their own debauchery the hardest. Maybe irony will visit each of them like it did the leftist Kate Steinley.

Who is Kate Steinley? If she was already in a thread I forget.

Okay I Google Kate Steinley, I do not get anything for that but I get Kathryn Steinle who was murdered by an Illegal POS and then a Leftist Activist Judge let him go, WTF is happening this is disgusting the Illegal POS should be executed.

Shooting of Kathryn Steinle - Wikipedia

Herein are the facts, that this post omitted, a fact which defines a couple of lies by omission.

Q. What lies

A. The investigation proved the bullet which struck the victim was a ricochet, the accused was acquitted of murder and manslaughter by a jury, which convicted him of being a felon with a gun.

Q. Why do so many regular posters lie? [Maybe Lucy Hamilton will explain what she hoped her lies would have prove}

A. IMO She must be a trumpanzee, as the defendant in this matter was charged in Federal Court after a jury trial in State Court, likely because President Donald Trump has used Garcia Zarate's case as a means of arguing for tougher immigration laws, including building his proposed wall along the border with Mexico, where Garcia Zarate is from.

The Right-Wing Conservative Version of the Time Magazine Cover, featuring MS-13:

View attachment 200570

^^^^ All those precious MS-13 children that Leftists love and protect :smoke: :popcorn:

How many of these men pictured are native born Americans, and joined MS13 in LA? You don't know, and yet you use this phony magazine cover to mislead the reader. Without such lies, maybe we could get a handle on crime in America and seek solutions, not hate as you have done.
Oh..............now you are concerned with phony magazine covers........like the crying baby on Time's cover............She wasn't separated from her mother.......and the mother left 3 children back home...................

LIES...............they actually ran that one.........your side has no ethical ground left to stand on.

You are correct that child on the cover with The Donald was not separated from her mother and the childs father AND the Honduran Government confirmed this, but despite that the disgusting Propagandists with Trump Derangement Syndrome at Time Magazine continued to INSIST the child was separated and even did a follow on article.

upload_2018-6-23_21-2-35.png

upload_2018-6-23_21-2-52.png

Here is the full article link to:

Crying migrant girl on TIME magazine cover was not separated from mother, family says

View attachment 200570

Hopefully they suffer the consequence of their own debauchery the hardest. Maybe irony will visit each of them like it did the leftist Kate Steinley.

Okay I Google Kate Steinley, I do not get anything for that but I get Kathryn Steinle who was murdered by an Illegal POS and then a Leftist Activist Judge let him go, WTF is happening this is disgusting the Illegal POS should be executed.

It’s called jurisprudence.

View attachment 200570

How many of these men pictured are native born Americans, and joined MS13 in LA? You don't know, and yet you use this phony magazine cover to mislead the reader. Without such lies, maybe we could get a handle on crime in America and seek solutions, not hate as you have done.
We'll never get a hand on crime until libwits like you stop voting for people who let them go free.

Idiot-gram, witless source.

View attachment 200570

Herein are the facts, that this post omitted, a fact which defines a couple of lies by omission.

Q. What lies

A. The investigation proved the bullet which struck the victim was a ricochet, the accused was acquitted of murder and manslaughter by a jury, which convicted him of being a felon with a gun.

Q. Why do so many regular posters lie? [Maybe Lucy Hamilton will explain what she hoped her lies would have prove}

A. IMO She must be a trumpanzee, as the defendant in this matter was charged in Federal Court after a jury trial in State Court, likely because President Donald Trump has used Garcia Zarate's case as a means of arguing for tougher immigration laws, including building his proposed wall along the border with Mexico, where Garcia Zarate is from.

I have only just been told about this Kathryn Steinle in this thread, so I am not sure why you are posting to me about the situation.

View attachment 200570

Q. What lies

The only thing they charged him with was a felon in possession of a firearm.

View attachment 200570

Oh STFU u leftist turd.

iu

Rick James, bitch! This is the real world. I got a good way to handle crime in America, start publicly hanging violent offenders.

If that illegal wasn't here, that girl would still be alive. He wouldn't be alive in my neighborhood, I'll tell you that.

View attachment 200570

Obama for years had children put into CAGES, The Donald has NOT had children put into cages, where you OUTRAGED when Obama was keeping children in CAGES or not? Should we have a guess? You were NOT you DID NOT give a CRAP, ANYTHING Obama did was okay EVEN putting children in CAGES, the pictures of children in the cages are from when Obama was still President.

What is your opinion of MS-13?

View attachment 200570

Oh..............now you are concerned with phony magazine covers........like the crying baby on Time's cover............She wasn't separated from her mother.......and the mother left 3 children back home...................

LIES...............they actually ran that one.........your side has no ethical ground left to stand on.

You are correct that child on the cover with The Donald was not separated from her mother and the childs father AND the Honduran Government confirmed this, but despite that the disgusting Propagandists with Trump Derangement Syndrome at Time Magazine continued to INSIST the child was separated and even did a follow on article.

View attachment 200578
View attachment 200579

Crying migrant girl on TIME magazine cover was not separated from mother, family says

Two wrongs don't make it right. And, you totally forgot to explain why you lie by omission. Do you think you are clever? You're not, lies by omission are damn lies and an effort to mislead the reader. It is also easy to expose them, when one seek to verify - something I do with people like you who have lost all credibility.

View attachment 200570

View attachment 200578
View attachment 200579

Two wrongs don't make it right. And, you totally forgot to explain why you lie by omission. Do you think you are clever? You're not, lies by omission are damn lies and an effort to mislead the reader. It is also easy to expose them, when one seek to verify - something I do with people like you who have lost all credibility.
:th_spinspin:

View attachment 200570

A liberal in San Fran that got gunned down by a multi time illegal deportee, with a stolen gun, that the jury let off...
Of course, we're she a gay, brown liberal, you would consider her life worthless...spare us your tired act....

She was a Liberal, Vastator already posted she was.

View attachment 200570

Oh STFU u leftist turd.

iu

Rick James, bitch! This is the real world. I got a good way to handle crime in America, start publicly hanging violent offenders.

If that illegal wasn't here, that girl would still be alive. He wouldn't be alive in my neighborhood, I'll tell you that.

You're ridiculous.

View attachment 200570

View attachment 200578
View attachment 200579

WTF you must be having one of your Smoking Heavy Crack Days. You have reading comprehension problems, the Time Magazine Cover and article is INCORRECT, that child was NOT separated from her mother they remain TOGETHER, the childs father AND the Honduran Government have now even stated this. It was Time Magazine that DELIBERATELY MISLEAD and they did that because like YOU they have become totally unhinged because of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Time Magazine USED to be respected all across the World, they now are worthy only of bird cage liner.

View attachment 200570

View attachment 200578
View attachment 200579

WTF you must be having one of your Smoking Heavy Crack Days. You have reading comprehension problems, the Time Magazine Cover and article is INCORRECT, that child was NOT separated from her mother they remain TOGETHER, the childs father AND the Honduran Government have now even stated this. It was Time Magazine that DELIBERATELY MISLEAD and they did that because like YOU they having become totally unhinged because of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Time Magazine USED to be respected all across the World, they now are worthy only of bird cage liner.

As Time subscriptions dwindle by 40+%

Forum List

Back