Welcome To America

The Right-Wing Conservative Version of the Time Magazine Cover, featuring MS-13:

View attachment 200570

^^^^ All those precious MS-13 children that Leftists love and protect :smoke: :popcorn:

miketx HereWeGoAgain Marion Morrison Vastator

How many of these men pictured are native born Americans, and joined MS13 in LA? You don't know, and yet you use this phony magazine cover to mislead the reader. Without such lies, maybe we could get a handle on crime in America and seek solutions, not hate as you have done.
Oh..............now you are concerned with phony magazine covers........like the crying baby on Time's cover............She wasn't separated from her mother.......and the mother left 3 children back home...................

LIES...............they actually ran that one.........your side has no ethical ground left to stand on.

You are correct that child on the cover with The Donald was not separated from her mother and the childs father AND the Honduran Government confirmed this, but despite that the disgusting Propagandists with Trump Derangement Syndrome at Time Magazine continued to INSIST the child was separated and even did a follow on article.

View attachment 200578
View attachment 200579

Here is the full article link to:

Crying migrant girl on TIME magazine cover was not separated from mother, family says

Two wrongs don't make it right. And, you totally forgot to explain why you lie by omission. Do you think you are clever? You're not, lies by omission are damn lies and an effort to mislead the reader. It is also easy to expose them, when one seek to verify - something I do with people like you who have lost all credibility.
:th_spinspin:

th_spinspin.gif

And eat Tide Pods when they are spinning :smoke:

The Right-Wing Conservative Version of the Time Magazine Cover, featuring MS-13:

View attachment 200570

^^^^ All those precious MS-13 children that Leftists love and protect :smoke: :popcorn:

How many of these men pictured are native born Americans, and joined MS13 in LA? You don't know, and yet you use this phony magazine cover to mislead the reader. Without such lies, maybe we could get a handle on crime in America and seek solutions, not hate as you have done.
Oh..............now you are concerned with phony magazine covers........like the crying baby on Time's cover............She wasn't separated from her mother.......and the mother left 3 children back home...................

LIES...............they actually ran that one.........your side has no ethical ground left to stand on.

You are correct that child on the cover with The Donald was not separated from her mother and the childs father AND the Honduran Government confirmed this, but despite that the disgusting Propagandists with Trump Derangement Syndrome at Time Magazine continued to INSIST the child was separated and even did a follow on article.

View attachment 200578
View attachment 200579

Crying migrant girl on TIME magazine cover was not separated from mother, family says

Two wrongs don't make it right. And, you totally forgot to explain why you lie by omission. Do you think you are clever? You're not, lies by omission are damn lies and an effort to mislead the reader. It is also easy to expose them, when one seek to verify - something I do with people like you who have lost all credibility.

WTF you must be having one of your Smoking Heavy Crack Days. You have reading comprehension problems, the Time Magazine Cover and article is INCORRECT, that child was NOT separated from her mother they remain TOGETHER, the childs father AND the Honduran Government have now even stated this. It was Time Magazine that DELIBERATELY MISLEAD and they did that because like YOU they have become totally unhinged because of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Time Magazine USED to be respected all across the World, they now are worthy only of bird cage liner.

How does any of this ^^^ rant reflect on me, and what does it do to defend yourself from the evidence that I provided that you are a damn liar?

Okay I Google Kate Steinley, I do not get anything for that but I get Kathryn Steinle who was murdered by an Illegal POS and then a Leftist Activist Judge let him go, WTF is happening this is disgusting the Illegal POS should be executed.

If you looked at the Wiki article, you'd know that it was a JURY that acquitted this guy, not a judge.

You would also know that it was an accident, not an intentional shooting.

View attachment 200578
View attachment 200579

WTF you must be having one of your Smoking Heavy Crack Days. You have reading comprehension problems, the Time Magazine Cover and article is INCORRECT, that child was NOT separated from her mother they remain TOGETHER, the childs father AND the Honduran Government have now even stated this. It was Time Magazine that DELIBERATELY MISLEAD and they did that because like YOU they have become totally unhinged because of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Time Magazine USED to be respected all across the World, they now are worthy only of bird cage liner.

How does any of this ^^^ rant reflect on me, and what does it do to defend yourself from the evidence that I provided that you are a damn liar?

You stated or suggested the Time Magazine Cover with the child was accurate, when it is not.

Okay I Google Kate Steinley, I do not get anything for that but I get Kathryn Steinle who was murdered by an Illegal POS and then a Leftist Activist Judge let him go, WTF is happening this is disgusting the Illegal POS should be executed.

If you looked at the Wiki article, you'd know that it was a JURY that acquitted this guy, not a judge.

The man who murdered her was an Illegal though that is the main point. What is your opinion of this MS-13 Crowd of savages?

She did and she lied, or she didn't know and posted it anyway (as most trumpanzees do).

View attachment 200578
View attachment 200579

You stated or suggested the Time Magazine Cover with the child was accurate, when it is not.

Oh! What's this, Wry Catcher ?

Could it be fake news is fake? :eek:

Time Magazine Issues Correction for Cover Photo Depicting Family Separation | RealClearPolitics

View attachment 200578
View attachment 200579

Another lie ^^^; I don't "suggest", I make a statement and post a link, or I offer an opinion, which is clear within the syntax and context.

She did and she lied, or she didn't know and posted it anyway (as most trumpanzees do).

I already commented in this thread that this thread was the first I heard of this woman who was murdered by the Illegal and he was already a violent individual, but of course Leftists must defend him because he's Brown or whatever, IF he would have been White you would have been demanding that he should be lynched.

What is your opinion of the MS-13 Crowd of savages?

The man who murdered her was an Illegal though that is the main point. What is your opinion of this MS-13 Crowd of savages?

The man Did not murder her; another damn lie.

She's DEAD he shot her, why are you DEFENDING this piece of filth? Is it because he's BROWN? It usually is ALL about skin colour with you Leftist Racists.

I already commented in this thread that this thread was the first I heard of this woman who was murdered by the Illegal and he was already a violent individual, but of course Leftists must defend him because he's Brown or whatever, IF he would have been White you would have been demanding that he should be lynched.

Except that none of his offenses were violent, most of them were drug related.

And a jury of his peers found him not guilty of murder. This is with a prosecutor going balls out and him only having a public defender.

What is your opinion of the MS-13 Crowd of savages?

That Fox News has you pissing your panties over nothing.

Who fired the gun?

View attachment 200570

You do not know if they were born in L.A., Chicago, Houston or El Salvador...

One thing is for sure you suffer from Allred Syndrome during election years!

View attachment 200578
View attachment 200579

Another lie ^^^; I don't "suggest", I make a statement and post a link, or I offer an opinion, which is clear within the syntax and context.
The left has no credibility left..................They ran with LIES on the immigration issue..............from look at Trump putting children in cages..........to 1500 missing children...........BOTH LIES.....to a TIME COVER of a child that was never separated from her mother..............

Denied this happened under Obama..........ALL LIES...............and they run with it anyway..........

Your a bunch of Lying Sacks...........why should anyone listen to you anymore.........

Forum List

Back