Welcome our New Admin

I take back my grats. Where did my signature smilie go?

I can type it but is is no long on the list. :D

Intense will make a great administrator.
Yes he will be a great admin! :clap:

And that takes nothing away from your superb job as admin, nor the YEARS of dedication you have given freely to USMB, and certainly someone to respect.... who fought daily to keep the concept of a board with 'the least moderating...considered the best moderating''.... :clap2:

Care

Intense is now filling the role of Admin here at USMessageBoard, so please give him a warm welcome! He's a great guy and I look forward to working with him as we move forward into 2013 and beyond

Condolences, Intense.

What awful thing did you do to deserve such a tragic fate?

Having witnessed the behind the scene of it all....every time I see a moderator or admin leave I feel like I should ''Thank them for their Service'' like I would thank a soldier that served in War for us! :eek:

:D

Intense will make a great administrator.
Yes he will be a great admin! :clap:

And that takes nothing away from your superb job as admin, nor the YEARS of dedication you have given freely to USMB, and certainly someone to respect.... who fought daily to keep the concept of a board with 'the least moderating...considered the best moderating''.... :clap2:

Care

The more rules there are, the more they get to 'moderate.' But the more rules there are the fewer people there are to moderate. I've known several forums that have been left empty enough that the modoerators who wanted so badly to have more and more to moderate were searching high and low for someone to moderate. And your garden variety troll, just starts their own forum. LOL.

Forum List

Back