Weissman Fake Dossier Knowledge Should Shut Mueller Down

Much of the dossier has already been proven real and credible.

You should pay attention and don't be fooled by far right fake news...
BWHAHAHAHAHAHHHhahahahhahah

What a load of horse shit... No matter how many times you tell this lie it wont make it true.. Keep eating out of the toilet called CNN... Or MSNBC.. FAKE NEWS sources that lie every day and you left tards eat it up...

Provide RELIABLE sources for your evidence.. You cant because there are none.. Even Comey, Brennan, and the current FBI head Reay said that the document was unverified and unreliable. Nothing has changed!
Nope. They said it was unverified.

Big difference
You have proof that any of it has been verified? By whom and when.. Cough it up moron...
Has any of it been debunked?

Nope
How about you pony up with your proof.... You first...

What a load of horse shit... No matter how many times you tell this lie it wont make it true.. Keep eating out of the toilet called CNN... Or MSNBC.. FAKE NEWS sources that lie every day and you left tards eat it up...

Provide RELIABLE sources for your evidence.. You cant because there are none.. Even Comey, Brennan, and the current FBI head Reay said that the document was unverified and unreliable. Nothing has changed!

Big difference
You have proof that any of it has been verified? By whom and when.. Cough it up moron...

Nope
Let me clue you in on something. Ive got 25 years in law enforcement and the HEARSAY that you call evidence wont pass muster in court of law. So much of the dossier is so ludicrous, most of those 'accusations' are not worth trying to prove and most are easily disproved as noted in the CIA operational assessment report of it. So I don't give a shit about your fantasies, I will side with my LEO brothers.
Well gee Ocifer

No one is claiming it is evidence. It's a DOSSIER

If that's the kind of logic you use in your day job it might be time to retire.

Big difference

Nope
Sorry dude.

If you're going to claim it is fake then it's on YOU to prove THAT.

And so far...nada

Big difference

Nope
Let me clue you in on something. Ive got 25 years in law enforcement and the HEARSAY that you call evidence wont pass muster in court of law. So much of the dossier is so ludicrous, most of those 'accusations' are not worth trying to prove and most are easily disproved as noted in the CIA operational assessment report of it. So I don't give a shit about your fantasies, I will side with my LEO brothers.
Well gee Ocifer

IF it's not evidence moron why are you stating it is enough to impeach Trump with?

Big difference

Nope
Sorry dude.

And so far...nada
That's not how it works moron... You said you had proof... Now Pony up or shut the Fk up!

Big difference

Nope
Well gee Ocifer

No one is claiming it's evidence? Are you insane? You might want to rethink that one.

Big difference

Nope
Sorry dude.

And so far...nada
Wrong, dipstick. Those making extraordinary claims are required by logic to provide the supporting evidence. No one is required to disprove any idiotic claim.

Big difference

Nope
Well gee Ocifer

IF it's not evidence moron why are you stating it is enough to impeach Trump with?
Again with the epithets?

I really feel sorry about the tourette's.

By the way Ocifer...I never said it WAS "enough to impeach" anyone with.

In fact I never mentioned impeachment.

Here's a good idea for you. If you're asked to testify in court. Stick to what you actually saw...because making shit up is frowned on in Court Ocifer

Big difference

Nope
Sorry dude.

And so far...nada
Wrong, dipstick. Those making extraordinary claims are required by logic to provide the supporting evidence. No one is required to disprove any idiotic claim.
The extraordinary claim is that the Dossier is fake.

Great. Prove it

Nope
Sorry dude.

And so far...nada

Great. Prove it
Sorry, turdlet, but the claim that it is true is what's extraordinary. There's nothing extraordinary about saying "I don't believe it. Prove it."

Nope
Well gee Ocifer

Again with the epithets?

I really feel sorry about the tourette's.

By the way Ocifer...I never said it WAS "enough to impeach" anyone with.

In fact I never mentioned impeachment.

Here's a good idea for you. If you're asked to testify in court. Stick to what you actually saw...because making shit up is frowned on in Court Ocifer
Nice Alyinsky attack...You made your assertion that the dossier is valid.. Prove it...

Nope
Sorry dude.

And so far...nada

Great. Prove it
Sorry, turdlet, but the claim that it is true is what's extraordinary. There's nothing extraordinary about saying "I don't believe it. Prove it."
Sorry yourself tourette's boy.

If you claim the Dossier is fake...prove it.

You can't

Sorry dude.

And so far...nada

Great. Prove it

You can't
You don't get the logic thing, do you?

Sorry dude.

And so far...nada

Great. Prove it

You can't
LOL

An idiot devoid of critical thinking skills .... How do you prove a double negative?

Sorry dude.

And so far...nada

Great. Prove it

You can't
LOL

An idiot devoid of critical thinking skills .... How do you prove a double negative?
Do you even know what a double negative is?

Jesus

Great. Prove it

You can't
LOL

Jesus
WOW the two year old mentality and mimicking... Not going to play you're 2 year olds game... Grow up... Now be stupid by yourself...

Great. Prove it

You can't
LOL

Jesus
WOW the two year old mentality and mimicking... Not going to play you're 2 year olds game... Grow up... Now be stupid by yourself...
She's weaseling like a pro to avoid answering the question, isn't she?

You can't
LOL

Jesus
She has no proof of anything. She is a liar.. Just like her post on a trump associate being in Prague, all she has is conjecture and halfwit bull shit. She has no way to prove her silly ass assertions... That is why she will deflect at all costs...

At this point its like debating a 2 year old, if you can call it a debate.

You can't
LOL

Jesus
She has no proof of anything. She is a liar.. Just like her post on a trump associate being in Prague, all she has is conjecture and halfwit bull shit. She has no way to prove her silly ass assertions... That is why she will deflect at all costs...

At this point its like debating a 2 year old, if you can call it a debate.
I never put people on "ignore," no matter how stupid and annoying they are, but if I did, she would be one of the first.

~~~~~~
Perhaps in your mind. All you have to do is indicate the source of you reasoning.

Forum List

Back