Weird Facts About You?

My Dad wouldn't tell me my IQ, but told me once I was in the top 1% of the top 1%. Which means I'm a genius.

However, I am also bipolar, and this condition has caused me endless problems.

So my biggest asset (my brain) is also my biggest liability.

I like to catch tree frogs and measure them.
1603340875784.png

1603340973691.png

I live in the past. Not just my thoughts and dreams but the movies I watch and books I read. Also the music I listen to . I like my vehicle because it has a manual shift transmission.

what music & movies do you usually gravitate towards? i prefer manual over an automatic transmission as well. makes me feel i have more 'control'.

I live in the past. Not just my thoughts and dreams but the movies I watch and books I read. Also the music I listen to . I like my vehicle because it has a manual shift transmission.

what music & movies do you usually gravitate towards? i prefer manual over an automatic transmission as well. makes me feel i have more 'control'.
movies- from the 1930s to the 1950s- music- classic- country and gospel- reading- 18th 19th classics.

What's a weird fact about you?

Me? When I cough it makes me sneeze. At 58 years old, this is a somewhat recent development.

Howsabout you?

I have a scar where I was bit by a monkey.
Give me details on the monkey bite. Mine has heald up from when I was a kid. A neighbor had on that bust out of the screen door and bite on top of the head when ever I rode by on my bike.

Forum List

Back