Weinstein Pulls A 'Polanski'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...Off To EUROPE He Goes ... For 'Rehab' ... Just As More Women Step Forward Claiming He Raped Them...

...Meanwhile...

I watched a little weasel POS from MSNBC in an interview, asked why MSNBC buried the story and protected Weinstein.

He said he did not want to answer BECAUSE HE DID NOT WANT TO SUDDENLY MAKE THE STORY ABOUT MSNBC - HE WANTED THE STORY TO REMAIN FOCUSED ON THE BRAVE VICTIMS WHO HAVE NOW COME FORWARD.

Bwuhahaha.... MSNBC is now trying to save their own ass.

Last edited:
Where is the left wing outrage, when we need it? This guy is an actual sexual predator pussy-grabber in the office and all I hear is silence!

For once there actually is a good reason for outrage. I certainly am outraged that a sexual predator is making decisions for other people. Not to mention, all the hard-leftists who enabled him.

Where is the left wing outrage, when we need it? This guy is an actual sexual predator pussy-grabber in the office and all I hear is silence!

For once there actually is a good reason for outrage. I certainly am outraged that a sexual predator is making decisions for other people. Not to mention, all the hard-leftists who enabled him.
Weinstein is 'one of the family'. Snowflakes don't get enraged over 'family'...

Say good-bye to Weinstein! You think he will come back to face charges after 'rehab'?

He and Polanski are going to be apartment-buddies, declaring they will come back if all charges are dropped...

MORON.....NO leftist is condoning the pig Weinstein.......Where's YOUR outrage for YOUR president grabbing pussies at will?

...Off To EUROPE He Goes ... For 'Rehab' ... Just As More Women Step Forward Claiming He Raped Them...

...Meanwhile...

I watched a little weasel POS from MSNBC in an interview, asked why MSNBC buried the story and protected Weinstein.

He said he did not want to answer BECAUSE HE DID NOT WANT TO SUDDENLY MAKE THE STORY ABOUT MSNBC - HE WANTED THE STORY TO REMAIN FOCUSED ON THE BRAVE VICTIMS WHO HAVE NOW COME FORWARD.

From what? What does american media have left to save? Concentrated corporate wealth and power bought up the US media machine after Clinton deregulated the FCC, bought it up just like it bought out the political process and your representation.

I see Her Thighness Clinton finally came on CNN. And when asked if she would give the $$$$ back she balked

-Geaux

MORON.....NO leftist is condoning the pig Weinstein.......Where's YOUR outrage for YOUR president grabbing pussies at will?

Straw man much?

-Geaux

Probably because he never really did it.

Frankly, the harassment that conservatives have been accused of has been frightfully mild. Trump was speaking to another man and correctly said "If you're a star, these women will let you grab them by the pussy." Of course he was right because Harvey Weinstein made an entire career of grabbing women by any body part he felt like. Bill O'Reilly's accuser said he called her "hot chocolate". Now she's been arrested for making more fake accusations against someone else.

Jimmy Kimmel, the tearful conscience of the left, ready to cry on camera at the drop of a hanky, was telling women to feel around his crotch and guess if it was something they wanted to put in their mouth.

If you want to know what democrats are doing, just look at what they are accusing others of doing.

...Meanwhile...

. Hollywood has brought their dysfunctional family and lifestyle into this nations normal livelyhoods via the big screen, and they should be so embarrased about it all when they get on TV making plea's for the nation's citizens to forgive them yet they won't do the same for the citizens..

We already had that outrage idiot. Now we are on Weinstein outrage. Take notes if you need to or start over and go to Clinton grabbing pussy and work your way forward!

Probably because he never really did it.

Frankly, the harassment that conservatives have been accused of has been frightfully mild. Trump was speaking to another man and correctly said "If you're a star, these women will let you grab them by the pussy." Of course he was right because Harvey Weinstein made an entire career of grabbing women by any body part he felt like. Bill O'Reilly's accuser said he called her "hot chocolate". Now she's been arrested for making more fake accusations against someone else.

Jimmy Kimmel, the tearful conscience of the left, ready to cry on camera at the drop of a hanky, was telling women to feel around his crotch and guess if it was something they wanted to put in their mouth.

If you want to know what democrats are doing, just look at what they are accusing others of doing.

I thought at the time he was referring to "stars"...not himself. Weinstein a "star"?? sorta.

Greg

If I was a Trump follower I would pray day and night that his shit doesn't come out during presidency. The list of women will stretch far beyond the borders.

M&M is an opportunist... I mean come on y'all your kidding me right........ M&M ?? He might as well get Hillary to adopt his angry ace. Now that would be two opportunist operators who could learn from each other. The only losers are the groups who buy into the bullcrap.

...Meanwhile...

My wife tried getting me worked up over this. I told her that a producer, or whatever the hell he is, pressuring a woman to have sex for a part, isn't that as old as movies themselves? Yeah it is sleazy, as sleazy as him and as sleazy as the woman who had sex with him for a part. They call him a predator and they call woman like that whores.

There are much bigger stories which I don't want overshadowed by this type of tabloid BS.

Forum List

Back