Weinstein Pulls A 'Polanski'

As far as we can tell Trump guy talked about it one time 15 years ago and Winestain began and ended dreamers careers based on if she would give it up or not
The actual harms done are 1000X for Winestain and liberals and MSM are showing how fact void and feelings driven they are by failing to eviscerate this stain on humanity

Where is the left wing outrage, when we need it? This guy is an actual sexual predator pussy-grabber in the office and all I hear is silence!

For once there actually is a good reason for outrage. I certainly am outraged that a sexual predator is making decisions for other people. Not to mention, all the hard-leftists who enabled him.

MORON.....NO leftist is condoning the pig Weinstein.......Where's YOUR outrage for YOUR president grabbing pussies at will?
Where's your outrage for oblama grabbing dick or Billy lubing up his cigars?

Weinstein didn't go to Europe.

Sounds like the F.B.I. has told the Asshole Pervert Liberal Democrat Predator/Rapist to stay in the Country for now.

Might be R.I.C.O. coming for him and his company.

As usual, snowflakes on this board defend and deflect for their criminal perverts.

:p

It occurs to me that there is someone who is the happiest person EVAH about Weinstein's implosion: Anthony Weiner.

Weinstein is to Weiner what Obabble is to Carter...someone who makes the other pathetic person look much better in comparison.

The ONLY reason the female "stars" are now speaking up is because he cannot do anything more for them on their quest to be bigger "stars"...and someone pulled the plug. That is the ONLY reason they are speaking up. They don't want to slide down that slippery slope with him.

What would a fuck head like you do if Clinton weren't around???

She's the one who keeps putting the corrupt Clinton cabal in the spotlight.

i-89M22Tv-S.jpg

If I was a Trump follower I would pray day and night that his shit doesn't come out during presidency. The list of women will stretch far beyond the borders.

Had there been a list, it would have come out. Democrats were hiring everyone in sight to dig up dirt on President Trump. To this day the MSM is doing all it can to produce negative stories about him and are only proving that the mainstream media don't even make an effort any longer to conceal their extreme left bias.

If I was a Trump follower I would pray day and night that his shit doesn't come out during presidency. The list of women will stretch far beyond the borders.

Had there been a list, it would have come out. Democrats were hiring everyone in sight to dig up dirt on President Trump. To this day the MSM is doing all it can to produce negative stories about him and are only proving that the mainstream media don't even make an effort any longer to conceal their extreme left bias.
Oh it'll come out just wait for it. When it rains it pours.

The ONLY reason the female "stars" are now speaking up is because he cannot do anything more for them on their quest to be bigger "stars"...and someone pulled the plug. That is the ONLY reason they are speaking up. They don't want to slide down that slippery slope with him.

There must be an endless list of women, whoever had a role in one of his movies, having a lot to explain to their spouse or significant other. Unless it is so common is that it is just taken for granted.

Whats sad is...Corey Feldman has been saying Hollywood is full of pervs and pedophiles all along...and Corey Haim died because it affected him in his later years where he turned to drugs to "escape" those memories. Nobody paid attention to either one of them or the other "child stars" all the way back to Patti Duke who also spoke of it and how many before them?
So these bitches and assholes who won awards and get up on a podium or host late night shows who got/gets benefits for their silence but feel they are exempt and give their unwanted opinions are as much to blame as the pervs and pedophiles that run Hollywood.

Maybe its time for "celebs" to be pounded back down from whence they came. Back in victorian days, actors were considered no better than thieves and lowlifes. Nowadays, they are put on pedestals.

DLEyLPAWsAEvln3.jpg

STOP PAYING to see their movies. STOP WATCHING their tv shows! No watchers, no money. No ticket sales, no money. Its as simple as that. Or do folks NEED entertainment so badly they will continue to feed these creeps?

Where is the left wing outrage, when we need it? This guy is an actual sexual predator pussy-grabber in the office and all I hear is silence!

For once there actually is a good reason for outrage. I certainly am outraged that a sexual predator is making decisions for other people. Not to mention, all the hard-leftists who enabled him.

Crap you guys voted for a serial woman assaulter.

Forum List

Back