weinstein Found Guilty

Question for you Moon Bats. You know about things like that. Is Weinstein's lawyer a tranny?

25024698-8029167-image-m-19_1582295958166.jpg

Getting a tingling feeling are you?

What do you think? A tranny?

25026734-8029167-image-a-38_1582299375257.jpg

President Trump 86'ed Mr. Epstein from his properties many years ago. He found out about the paedophilia and said "not on my property"

Epstein hung out with Bill Clinton.

Trump bragged about prancing around the dressing room of the Miss Teen America program. He had no problem with sexualizing young girls. One of those girls dads should have punched him in the face.

Oh give him a break - He was just "inspecting it" ;)

...but because he was a liberal Democrat Hollywood producer his powerful friends and co-workers in the industry protected him.

Just heard it. Don't worry though, I bet he'll get off easy peasy.

Harvey Weinstein found guilty of third-degree rape, criminal sex act; DA says case 'changed the course of history'

Former Hollywood film producer Harvey Weinstein was found guilty by a Manhattan jury Monday of two of five charges relating to sexual assaults and faces as many as 25 years in prison.

He was found guilty of a criminal sex act for assaulting production assistant Mimi Haleyi at his apartment in 2006 and third-degree rape of a woman in 2013. The jury found him not guilty on the most serious charge, predatory sexual assault, which could have resulted in a life sentence. He was ordered to jail by the judge immediately after the conviction.

The verdict followed weeks of often harrowing and excruciatingly graphic testimony from a string of accusers who told of rapes, forced oral sex, groping, masturbation, lewd propositions and that's-Hollywood excuses from Weinstein about how the casting couch works.

Harvey Weinstein found guilty of sex assault, could face decades in prison

Live updates: Harvey Weinstein found guilty - CNN

I am glad he is convicted because it triggers the libs...and that is what is most important...I don't really care much about the victims and stuff.....

I think we all hope he participates in just as many rapes in prison as he did before, only now, he probably won't be the one doing the raping.

Roman Polanski however is still a fugitive and still runs free.

Maybe Fredo in NY and Newsome in California can build special Hollywood wings on to Attica and Folsom prisons.

President Trump 86'ed Mr. Epstein from his properties many years ago. He found out about the paedophilia and said "not on my property"

Epstein hung out with Bill Clinton.
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure he did. Trumpanzees will believe anything. :71:

When did Trump ever rape any broads?

I know a few libs accused him of it, but there is no proof of it
Only a complete idiot would think that a defamation case has jail time.

It's not defamation.

You're just too lazy to read the article.

He was found guilty of rape. Not defamation.

Please keep up with current events. That way you won't make a fool of yourself all the time.
Trump was found guilty of rape??? Huh

Can't touch him much as long as he clings to power. A myriad of charges coming his way the day he mercifully exits the building.

3fj3je.jpg
Ohh tds
TDS indeed....:71:

Lol these woman sold them selves to wolves like this .. so stupid.. democrat woman get what they deserve
"So stupid"? "Democrat women get what they deserve"? Jit, you really are a shallow, horrible old piece of $h!t. I do not understand why anybody would pay a deranged piece of crap like you to troll the world on this message board. It speaks badly of your side of the political spectrum, and especially those that pay you. You, sir are a political prostitute.

Forum List

Back