weinstein Found Guilty

It is a 2-sided issue; the women agreed to...yuch!
If you were raising a kid because the dad skipped town, couldn't pay rent at minimum wage and you went after an acting job as your only way to make enough to buy food and shelter for that kid, would you turn down an invitation to "read lines" in a more comfortable setting by someone you thought was the best person in the world for your career?

This Jeckyll/Hyde varmint lured women into his cave locked the doors with a electric code number, then grabbed, rooted and growled. No female rival friend tells pretty young actresses who might take their place in line tattled on the vulger rapist about what to expect. He dumped them if they threatened a lawsuit.
How many accusers actually experienced this scenario?
Everyone who got a part in one of his movies. The list reads like nominees to the Academy Awards. I read it a few months back.The list includes some of the most beautiful women in the world, not to mention greatly talented. Even had they been less beautiful women, it's still against the law to rape them.

Good.

This man hurt a lot of women and destroyed many careers.

I hope he gets enough time to keep him in prison for the rest of his miserable life.

Harvey Weinstein found guilty in landmark #MeToo moment
Funny how he was the darling of Hollywood because he had star making power. They all knew what he was doing, but as long as they were getting their Oscars Harvey was a God. Then when #METOO got rolling, they turned on him like wild dogs.

Voluntary castration reduces it to five years tops.

I'm not allowed to post the chastity memes.

When did Trump ever rape any broads?

I know a few libs accused him of it, but there is no proof of it
Except for the gal in the store dressing room for one.
Famed columnist E Jean Carroll claims she was raped by Donald Trump in NYC dressing room | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

Except for the gal in the store dressing room for one.
Famed columnist E Jean Carroll claims she was raped by Donald Trump in NYC dressing room | Daily Mail Online
You forgot Balzey Fords on again off again sometime rape by Justice Kavanaugh....believed SHE COLLECTED about $1 million dollars from a GOFUNDME page..... see accusations made by demonRAT women against any man from the right can get other idiots of the left to pay them. Either from a GOFUNDME Page or a tawdry book deal!
Nothing to Gain,' Kavanaugh Accuser Raises Nearly $1 Million
Oct 29, 2018 · Two GoFundMe accounts have raised more than $842,000 for Ford, and ... the GoFundMe page of the “Help Christine Blasey Ford” campaign,

Oh, and perhaps "Whinsteins" NEW PLOY and his millions of dollars can get him a comfy position in some prison hospitals salarium....one never knows what money can buy you today.....wonder how much Epsteins death costs some DemonRAT?

Rapist Harvey Weinstein is rushed to hospital 'suffering chest pains' in the ambulance that was transferring him from court to Rikers Island - after shouting out 'I'm innocent' as he was convicted

Harvey Weinstein is rushed to hospital by ambulance, strapped to a stretcher in his suit | Daily Mail Online

Anyone who commits rape deserves any punishment that might ensue.
There existed, nonetheless, a system that everyone understood was in place and the people who wanted to play the game played.
It is a sickness in men that they have such poor contact with natural urges and become frustrated that they cannot achieve satisfaction. This leads to exploiting positions of power. Women exhibit problems, too, but it is different and more pronounced in the male of our species.
Of course, a handsome Brad Pitt is not going to have the degree of frustration of someone who looks like this slimy character.

Good point. Only his wife, a child and a business associate have accused him of rape. "Broads"? Is it still the 1950s in your world?
When has Trump been accused of rape or attempted rape? Allegations include a child, his wife and a business associate

I can get over one of his accusers being forced to give a blow job???????? A white woman forced to give a blow job, that shit is just astounding to me. You're down there with the most sacred of a man's jewels, his ball sack and you ignore these valuable tools of attack and proceed with a lip smacking blow job????? I knew there was a reason black men loved these stupid bitches......LLOLOLOLO

Ever notice how ugly these evil types are?
That’s right. If Weinstein looked like Affleck or Pitt, the ladies let it go.
Yeah, just ask Matt Lauder....or BeatleJuice....child ww don't give a shit about looks, its all in the sausage size...clearly the fat jew fuck lacked down there....LOLOLO They wanted a meal and the guy, like all wm gave em a snack....LOLOLOL

hillary-harvey.jpg
View attachment 308553
66210242_10157278992309344_5555961847200350208_o.jpg
66845422_10219949828959628_1684817113606258688_n.jpg
75550306_2667453300011544_6576561263457861632_n.jpg

Epstein thought his pics were a "get out of jail" card, but the problem was that Slick Willy knew about them. Further, Clinton knew where Ep was living, and it was easy as pie to get him whacked. Epstein was a stationary target, sitting in a cell in downtown New York.

Ehhh - The dude in the pool ain't Epstein. Not even a resemblance. THIS is Jeffy. ;)

Good.

This man hurt a lot of women and destroyed many careers.

I hope he gets enough time to keep him in prison for the rest of his miserable life.

Harvey Weinstein found guilty in landmark #MeToo moment
Key Witness Dr. Barbara Ziv in Harvey Weinstein Trial Run Down By Car.

hillary-harvey.jpg

Dr. Ziv testified extensively on Rape Trauma:

Victims, she said, “almost always” go back to their assailants....It’s extremely common, in fact it’s the norm,” for victims to have subsequent contact with their assailants after the attack.

Weinstein's lawyers have argued that emails and text messages with his accusers show they remained friendly long after their alleged assaults.

Ziv said people have preconceived notions about sexual assault "that are usually wrong."

She said "the vast majority of victims of sexual assault don’t report promptly.”

She said the reasons why victims maintain contact are complex, including threats, explicit or implicit.

"Most individuals think, ‘I can put it behind me, I can move on with my life and forget about what happened to me. I don’t want it to get worse. I don't want this person who sexually assaulted me to ruin my friendships or put my job in jeopardy," Ziv said. "...There are often threats. ‘If you tell anybody this, I’m going to ruin your reputation. I’m going to bring you down.' "​

Forum List

Back