Sanders Wants New NATO with Russia

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
“We must create a new organization like NATO to confront the security threats of the 21st century -- an organization that emphasizes cooperation and collaboration to defeat the rise of violent extremism and, importantly, to address the root causes underlying these brutal acts,” he said in the speech. “We must work with our NATO partners, we must work to expand the coalition with Russia and we must work with members of the Arab League.”

Imagine, the reaction form the Democrats and their useful idiots in the media, had Trump said this.
Why is it OK for Bernie to cozy up with the Russians, but not Trump?
What do you think of Bernie's idea to make the Russian part of our national security plan?

“We must create a new organization like NATO to confront the security threats of the 21st century -- an organization that emphasizes cooperation and collaboration to defeat the rise of violent extremism and, importantly, to address the root causes underlying these brutal acts,” he said in the speech. “We must work with our NATO partners, we must work to expand the coalition with Russia and we must work with members of the Arab League.”

Imagine, the reaction form the Democrats and their useful idiots in the media, had Trump said this.
Why is it OK for Bernie to cozy up with the Russians, but not Trump?
What do you think of Bernie's idea to make the Russian part of our national security plan?
It wouldn’t be the first time we allied with Russia. And I’d rather have them as an ally than an enemy...

Finally something I agree with Bernie about.

Russia should be our closest ally and trading partner.

Not the wimp European countries that love globalism.

China is the enemy we need to worry about. .. :cool:

Democrats sure screamed when Trump wanted Russia back in the G8.

If democrats love Russia enough they will lose the weapon against Trump.

Great. I've said all along that we should strive to get along with all countries. Alliances make that more realistic.

(Note, I said this EXACT same thing when Trump was getting along with N. Korea)

Forum List

Back