weinstein Found Guilty

This thread isn't about politics. It's not in the politics section of the board. It's not about liberal or conservative. It's not about democrat or republican.

It's about justice long overdue for a sick asshole who terrorized women and destroyed lives.

The fact that so many want to make this political screams so much about those posters.

Posting that women got what they deserved is even sicker.

Some people on this board really need to stop to take a hard look at themselves.
The women did not get what they deserved. They got what they bargained for.

It is a 2-sided issue; the women agreed to...yuch!
If you were raising a kid because the dad skipped town, couldn't pay rent at minimum wage and you went after an acting job as your only way to make enough to buy food and shelter for that kid, would you turn down an invitation to "read lines" in a more comfortable setting by someone you thought was the best person in the world for your career?

This Jeckyll/Hyde varmint lured women into his cave locked the doors with a electric code number, then grabbed, rooted and growled. No female rival friend tells pretty young actresses who might take their place in line tattled on the vulger rapist about what to expect. He dumped them if they threatened a lawsuit.

This thread isn't about politics. It's not in the politics section of the board. It's not about liberal or conservative. It's not about democrat or republican.

It's about justice long overdue for a sick asshole who terrorized women and destroyed lives.

The fact that so many want to make this political screams so much about those posters.

Some people on this board really need to stop to take a hard look at themselves.
The women did not get what they deserved. They got what they bargained for.
Tipsy, I'm here to tell you no woman young or old deserves either a pussy grab nor a rape for a night of horrors and a life of sorrow for being ruined if she was a virgin.

Some people are unable to not make everything about politics. It's become a cult.

Last edited:
It is a 2-sided issue; the women agreed to...yuch!
If you were raising a kid because the dad skipped town, couldn't pay rent at minimum wage and you went after an acting job as your only way to make enough to buy food and shelter for that kid, would you turn down an invitation to "read lines" in a more comfortable setting by someone you thought was the best person in the world for your career?

This Jeckyll/Hyde varmint lured women into his cave locked the doors with a electric code number, then grabbed, rooted and growled. No female rival friend tells pretty young actresses who might take their place in line tattled on the vulger rapist about what to expect. He dumped them if they threatened a lawsuit.
How many accusers actually experienced this scenario?

Good that justice was done!

Enjoy jail, Weinstein.

MbaxWEt.jpg

I think we all hope he participates in just as many rapes in prison as he did before, only now, he probably won't be the one doing the raping.

Agree x 3
DrLove
Dana7360
C_Clayton_Jones​

Nope, we don't all hope that. Only those who take delight in, and derive satisfaction from, dehumanizing others do. That's when empathy falls flat, all bets are off, and gratuitous cruelty is permissible if not mandatory.

And that's while I am disappointed that the 7-men, 5-women jury let him off on three of the five charges after these women had to go through the grueling experience of detailing in public the brutality visited upon them.

"So stupid"? "Democrat women get what they deserve"? Jit, you really are a shallow, horrible old piece of $h!t. I do not understand why anybody would pay a deranged piece of crap like you to troll the world on this message board. It speaks badly of your side of the political spectrum, and especially those that pay you. You, sir are a political prostitute.

I mostly agree. I just cannot for the life of me understand why you would use the occasion to insult prostitutes.

A generation ago, no prosecutor would have taken this case. Essentially all of Weinstein's accusers voluntarily placed themselves in his orbit, knowing that he was a sleazebag, knowing that he would likely try to get into their pants, and hoping that by giving him what he wanted it would further their careers.

Regret does not convert a consensual encounter - regardless of how unpleasant - into rape.

Except in the Leftist world.

Lol these woman sold them selves to wolves like this .. so stupid.. democrat woman get what they deserve
"So stupid"? "Democrat women get what they deserve"? Jit, you really are a shallow, horrible old piece of $h!t. I do not understand why anybody would pay a deranged piece of crap like you to troll the world on this message board. It speaks badly of your side of the political spectrum, and especially those that pay you. You, sir are a political prostitute.
wow....jitss say it aint true.....

True enough.

But do you really think that the Weinsteins and Lauers and Frankens would have received their comeuppances when they did,if it wasn't for "Me Too"?

No I don't.

Which is why I am disgusted with so many people attacking the Me Too movement.

I don't believe the reason why people like that aren't prosecuted is because of politics.

It has to do with the attitude of men in our nation. Men run our nation, mostly men make the laws and mostly men enforce those laws.

Things are changing. Way too slowly. But as more women get into positions that enforce the law we will see more men properly being brought to justice for their crimes against women. As more women demand that these men face proper justice, the more we will see men like this be put in prison where they belong.

We can see it on this thread. How many posters have the attitude that the woman got what they deserved by being raped or abused?

True enough.

But do you really think that the Weinsteins and Lauers and Frankens would have received their comeuppances when they did,if it wasn't for "Me Too"?

No I don't.

I don't believe the reason why people like that aren't prosecuted is because of politics.

It has to do with the attitude of men in our nation. Men run our nation, mostly men make the laws and mostly men enforce those laws.

Things are changing. Way too slowly. But as more women get into positions that enforce the law we will see more men properly being brought to justice for their crimes against women. As more women demand that these men face proper justice, the more we will see men like this be put in prison where they belong.

We can see it on this thread. How many posters have the attitude that the woman got what they deserved by being raped or abused?
Hah! A man can’t take a piss without a female co-worker suing.
Where I work, we have a psycho woman who threatened more than one man that she was going to slice his throat with a scissor and the most she ever got was a reprimand.
That’s why she was given her own office...to play it safe.

What i found disturbing is that the three main witnesses against Weinstein were also the three main witnesses against Bill Cosby.
ya, he was cleared of some and guilty on others.
I would appeal too.
I can actually see him getting off because they might infer since was not guilty on some he shouldn't be guilty on the others.

True enough.

No I don't.

Where I work, we have a psycho woman who threatened more than one man that she was going to slice his throat with a scissor and the most she ever got was a reprimand.

So how many rapes do you think are justified by that woman you just described?

What i found disturbing is that the three main witnesses against Weinstein were also the three main witnesses against Bill Cosby.
I would appeal too.
I can actually see him getting off because they might infer since was not guilty on some he shouldn't be guilty on the others.

I didn't rob that bank, so you should just forget about all the other banks I did rob.

Is anyone going to upgrade the suicide watch camera's they'll have on him? Make sure they're plugged in, have full batteries, cut-proof cords?

I would appeal too.

I didn't rob that bank, so you should just forget about all the other banks I did rob.
you forget. There's a 2 tier justice system in this country.

True enough.

No I don't.

So how many rapes do you think are justified by that woman you just described?
She will never be fired even though she threatens people; this is reverse sexism.

Forum List

Back