Weinergate

And tellingly, he's the Elder Statesman now.

Well it looks like Weiner is on his way to take over for Kennedy if he ever goes to the Senate....

Did you see:
Weiner was following very few people -- only 91.

Guess who was among the lucky ones?
Isn't that strange?
You know why that's interesting? 1, it's not true, as some have reported, that Weiner had "no connection" to her. She was following him and he was following her -- a virtual hug.
2, in order to Direct Message someone -- those are the private dirty-time messages -- you both need to follow each other.
And they were following each other.
Isn't that convenient?
Why, it's almost as if Anthony Weiner was having a sexy chat with this Comely Coed and meant to Direct Message (private message) her a dirty picture and accidentally sent it over his public channel...
As is sometimes necessary, sadly, with the MSM and the Left, one has to turn to foreign press to get any real coverage - the Daily Mail.

Indeed, no one in the MSM is going to be asking "where's the beef" in his story
:lol:

Oh you mean like the time they impeached a President for a blow job?

Unless history was rewritten overnight Clinton wasn't impeached for getting a blowjob. It was for lying under oath to a federal grand jury.

I understand saying he was impeached for getting a blowjob waters down the reality of the actual crime but it's not remotely close to being truthful.

Sorry, brother. Your spin fails.

Clinton was impeached about lying to a federal grand jury about a blow job.

And Scooter Libby was convicted of less than that.

Unless history was rewritten overnight Clinton wasn't impeached for getting a blowjob. It was for lying under oath to a federal grand jury.

I understand saying he was impeached for getting a blowjob waters down the reality of the actual crime but it's not remotely close to being truthful.

Sorry, brother. Your spin fails.

And so was Al Capone and Pee-Wee Herman.

Wait.. did you have a point?

You liberal losers are still soaking your panties over Boooooooooooooosh.. A day late my pretty azz! Suck on the liberal perverted teet, WEINER STYLE. :lol:

Two things...1. There already is a thread about this.
2. Its already been proven its a fake...ala Okeef.

Two things:

1)If there is already a thread about this, why the hell are you here?

Lastly, IT HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN A FAKE, quite the opposite.. WHY don't you lie some more?? Do you liberals EVER tell the truth? Fucking liars.

"…every Democrat who voted for Bill Clinton feels the need to defend duplicity, adultery, lying about adultery, sexual harassment, rape, perjury, obstruction of justice, kicking the can of global Islamofascism down the road for eight years, and so on."
Coulter

and

"The Chappaquiddick incident seems to have colored the morals of the entire Democratic Party. The party has become practiced at defending the indefensible. One imagines Bill Clinton thinking to himself in 1998, ‘Screw it, - if Teddy could ride out Chappaquiddick, I’ll be damned if I’m going to resign over Monica.’"
Same author.

You liberal losers are still soaking your panties over Boooooooooooooosh.. A day late my pretty azz! Suck on the liberal perverted teet, WEINER STYLE. :lol:

You know, you'll have to translate that to me, I don't speak 4-year-old anymore.

My point, which you seem to have missed, is that there are already a shitload of threads on this topic, including one with the same name (as in, you're a day late and a dollar short).

Feel free to go into that thread and scream about "Booooooooooooooosh".

You know, you'll have to translate that to me, I don't speak 4-year-old anymore.

My point, which you seem to have missed, is that there are already a shitload of threads on this topic, including one with the same name (as in, you're a day late and a dollar short).

Feel free to go into that thread and scream about "Booooooooooooooosh".

You're more than welcome to exit this thread.. No one forced you to post in it.. Makes you what?? Pathetic? Just sayin~

amazing isn't it? but then again, carter and obama? please. ;)

it is astounding to me personally that, I would take him back in a heartbeat over the current occupant, I file that under the; 'things you'd never thought you'd say' and, 'never say never' drawer...:doubt:

amazing isn't it? but then again, carter and obama? please. ;)

it is astounding to me personally that, I would take him back in a heartbeat over the current occupant, I file that under the; 'things you'd never thought you'd say' and, 'never say never' drawer...:doubt:

I'm gonna have to sign on to that epiphany!

Wow...that's worth a rep.

And so was Al Capone and Pee-Wee Herman.

Wait.. did you have a point?

Actually Al Capone got convicted on tax evasion. But only after numerous attempts to get him failed.

Yeah, the point is that sexually harassing a subordinate is enough to get any CEO fired (see, Stonecipher, Harry). And when you lie about to a grand jury and attempt to cover it up you get into trouble.
I didnt bring up Clinton. Some libtard did to deflect from the real issue, which is Anthony's Wiener.

Well I've read the entire merged thread thing now and just about every angle has been discussed I think.

The only question remaining, is that IF Weiner's Facebook account was hacked. . . .

and because of that. . . .

a naughty picture was then posted on Twitter. . . .

it logically follows that the naughty picture would have been on Facebook would it not? There is no organizational tie between Facebook and Twitter.

It seems unlikely that Weiner would have taken a risk so foolish, but then how many really foolish things have politicians on both sides of the aisle done over the years? It isn't as if they are any smarter than the average American and every day you find somebody who risked reputation, marriage, career etc. doing stupid stuff like that.

So I don't know. The circumstantial evidence Boedicca laid out there makes it all look pretty bad. And it is rare that a LOTof media picks up on a story like this unless there is some pretty good evidence to support it. I'm not seeing the story carried by a LOT of media right now.

But Boedicca's source says Weiner was following the person who got the photo on Twitter.

And this in The Hill today:

Dave Arnold, a spokesman for Weiner, indicated in a statement to The Hill that the New York Democrat’s Facebook and Twitter feed had “obviously” been hacked.

He also signaled that the congressman had not decided whether to report what happened to authorities. A hacker convicted of illegally accessing an email account of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin received a yearlong prison sentence.

“This is intended to be a distraction, and we’re not going to let it become one. Anthony’s accounts were obviously hacked,” Arnold said. “He doesn’t know the person named by the hacker, and we will be consulting on what steps to take next.”
Mysterious tweet with lewd photo: Weiner says he was hacked - The Hill's Twitter Room

So we're getting conflicting stories. And again since Facebook and Twitter are not connected in any way, why is he saying his Facebook account was hacked unless the picture was there?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Well I've read the entire merged thread thing now and just about every angle has been discussed I think.

The only question remaining, is that IF Weiner's Facebook account was hacked. . . .

and because of that. . . .

a naughty picture was then posted on Twitter. . . .

it logically follows that the naughty picture would have been on Facebook would it not? There is no organizational tie between Facebook and Twitter.

It seems unlikely that Weiner would have taken a risk so foolish, but then how many really foolish things have politicians on both sides of the aisle done over the years? It isn't as if they are any smarter than the average American and every day you find somebody who risked reputation, marriage, career etc. doing stupid stuff like that.

So I don't know. The circumstantial evidence Boedicca laid out there makes it all look pretty bad. And it is rare that a LOTof media picks up on a story like this unless there is some pretty good evidence to support it. I'm not seeing the story carried by a LOT of media right now.

But Boedicca's source says Weiner was following the person who got the photo on Twitter.

And this in The Hill today:

Dave Arnold, a spokesman for Weiner, indicated in a statement to The Hill that the New York Democrat’s Facebook and Twitter feed had “obviously” been hacked.

He also signaled that the congressman had not decided whether to report what happened to authorities. A hacker convicted of illegally accessing an email account of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin received a yearlong prison sentence.

“This is intended to be a distraction, and we’re not going to let it become one. Anthony’s accounts were obviously hacked,” Arnold said. “He doesn’t know the person named by the hacker, and we will be consulting on what steps to take next.”
Mysterious tweet with lewd photo: Weiner says he was hacked - The Hill's Twitter Room
So we're getting conflicting stories. And again since Facebook and Twitter are not connected in any way, why is he saying his Facebook account was hacked unless the picture was there?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Yes there is not enough information out yet to make any clear conclusion
It is however, good for now for some fun.

As for the media not picking up more on it, yet, this means nothing.
Again, the MSM and the Left holds themselves to lower standards

Look at the Edward story and how long the MSM sat on it, especially when there was chance he could be a VP choice.

It actually took a "tabloid" to break and pursue the story
Even the whole Clinton story was held back until an internet blog was the first to release it.
I have no doubt, if this was someone from the Right then it would be all over the news.

Nor do I believe if true that it was done out of stupidity.
Mistake, yes! When one messages on twitter, it can be public or private; easy to make a mistake.
Oddly enough, she was one of his links out of 91; so he could private chat with her.

But until and if more information comes out
The right will have fun with it and the left and the MSM will just...

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

Now that we've seen the picture it makes even less sense. It looks like a professionally posed picture. Very stylized.

I think whoever is responsible for this should go to jail.

Now that we've seen the picture it makes even less sense. It looks like a professionally posed picture. Very stylized.

Why? As I recall when Mrs. Palin's computer was hacked you blamed her for being stupid.. Hypocrite much? :lol::lol:

Why? As I recall when Mrs. Palin's computer was hacked you blamed her for being stupid.. Hypocrite much? :lol::lol:
Oh, I didn't say he wasn't stupid.

You wouldn't know a wiener if it smacked you in the face.

:lol: LOL, couldn't resist.

Oh, I didn't say he wasn't stupid.

You wouldn't know a wiener if it smacked you in the face.

:lol: LOL, couldn't resist.

You didn't say he was either
:eusa_whistle:

As for your comments on "wiener smacks", we can only assume you must be an expert. Don't worry we won't tell your Mom...
:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back