Weighted Mace Workout

Blues Man

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2016
Have any of you ever tried this?

I met a guy who was using one in out by the lake and I stopped and talked to him. He showed me a few moves and then put me through a 7 minute routine.

It kicked my ass. I am going to be sore tomorrow from it and I rarely get sore from any workouts.

I'm hooked

This just one of the moves

I know a certain convenience store clerk who could have used this.

I met a guy who was using one in out by the lake and I stopped and talked to him. He showed me a few moves and then put me through a 7 minute routine.

It kicked my ass. I am going to be sore tomorrow from it and I rarely get sore from any workouts.

I'm hooked

I think that's for men. How much does that thing weigh?

I think that's for men. How much does that thing weigh?
The guy in the video is a beast

You can get these maces that weigh as little as 5 lbs

There are some you can get that allow you to add your own plates to them. I think this will e the kind I buy

You can do these exercises with a sledgehammer too . I have a 12 lb sledge that I will use until I get the plate loading mace i want.

I've been reading that most people who are beginners should start with 5 lbs you'll be surprised how heavy that can feel when you're swinging it.

The guy in the video is a beast

You can get these maces that weigh as little as 5 lbs

There are some you can get that allow you to add your own plates to them. I think this will e the kind I buy

You can do these exercises with a sledgehammer too . I have a 12 lb sledge that I will use until I get the plate loading mace i want.

I've been reading that most people who are beginners should start with 5 lbs you'll be surprised how heavy that can feel when you're swinging it.

Idk if people still subscribe to the ectomorph, endo- and meso-, but if so I'm an ecto. So I struggle with building any kind of muscle and I have NO and I mean NO, upper body strength. I do hand weights but won't admit how much weight....

But I can get up and down off the floor like a little kid? heh

I got a 70-something lb pit bull for that.

Also jerking and tugging while in midair. Robble bobblin' on the other end.

Idk if people still subscribe to the ectomorph, endo- and meso-, but if so I'm an ecto. So I struggle with building any kind of muscle and I have NO and I mean NO, upper body strength. I do hand weights but won't admit how much weight....

But I can get up and down off the floor like a little kid? heh
You can get really strong without a lot of muscle mass.

Mastering your own body weight is possible for everyone and will make you stronger pound for pound than the vast majority of people.

My gym has giant monster tires out back you can whale on with sledgehammers for the same sort of workout

I'm hooked

I can see how that can kick your ass,,

I have a heavy splitting maul I will try that on,,

My gym has giant monster tires out back you can whale on with sledgehammers for the same sort of workout

I have a tire half buried in the ground that I like to hit. This mace can be used for multiple movements all involving that kind of rotational strength that can really increase power

Forum List

Back