Oakland v Denver
Arizona
v Los Angeles
Kansas City v San Diego
Seattle v San Francisco
NY Giants v Washington
Green Bay
v Detroit

well now that that classic california rivalry is over between your niners and my Rams,you shouldnt care about the rest of the season either.lolthe rest of the NFL season should be dead to you as well.:biggrin:

My Niners were eliminated in week 2. My Raiders made the playoffs for the first time in recent memory. Mcgloin is taking us to the promised land! Lol

Kirk Cousins had been my starting fantasy QB for the last two years. It's a dynasty league and I'd like to get a couple more good years out of Cousins. Plus my team is called the Shatners so I like to draft players named Kirk. I root for the Redskins. Redskins are my adopted NFC team this year so I hope they win a wildcard spot in week 17.

WEEK 17 (FINAL WEEK) of the Regular Season

New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals
Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions
Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts
New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins
Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings
Buffalo Bills at New York Jets
Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles
Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers
Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans
New York Giants at Washington Redskins
Oakland Raiders at Denver Broncos
Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams
Kansas City Chiefs at San Diego Chargers
Seattle Seahawks at San Clara 49ers

Actually week 17 can be the hardest to pick...for example take Pittsburgh announcing they are not playing their best players. Teams that have clinched a playoff spot can afford to do that. Teams with nothing to gain and spots on next years team will play harder to keep their jobs.

After a sloppy last week....148-91 for the year

Can I go under .500 again this week?

Baltimore v Cincinnati
Jacksonville v Indianapolis
New England
v Miami
Chicago v Minnesota
Buffalo
v NY Jets
Dallas v Philadelphia
Cleveland v Pittsburgh
Carolina v Tampa Bay
Houston
v Tennessee
New Orleans v Atlanta
Oakland v Denver
Arizona
v Los Angeles
Kansas City v San Diego
Seattle v San Francisco
NY Giants v Washington
Green Bay
v Detroit
That will mean the lions let me down AGAIN!

If the lions can't beat Dallas giants or green bay then they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. And at home?

If the lions can't beat Dallas giants or green bay then they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. And at home?

The Lions are a good team, they just seem to be a step away from where they need to be to contend. I'm not sure why, whether it's the running game, defense, generally slow starts, or what.

Baltimore Ravens
at Cincinnati Bengals
New England Patriots
at Miami Dolphins
Buffalo Bills
at New York Jets
Houston Texans
at Tennessee Titans

Actually week 17 can be the hardest to pick...for example take Pittsburgh announcing they are not playing their best players. Teams that have clinched a playoff spot can afford to do that. Teams with nothing to gain and spots on next years team will play harder to keep their jobs.

A few of these games were real toss-ups because I have no idea how hard the teams will be playing.

The Lions are a good team, they just seem to be a step away from where they need to be to contend. I'm not sure why, whether it's the running game, defense, generally slow starts, or what.

A lot of teams suffer the same fate...Cincinnati, Buffalo, Giants, Houston, Minnesota and Arizona come to mind in recent years.

Baltimore Ravens
at Cincinnati Bengals
New England Patriots
at Miami Dolphins
Buffalo Bills
at New York Jets
Houston Texans
at Tennessee Titans

I like THESE picks a lot better.

A lot of teams suffer the same fate...Cincinnati, Buffalo, Giants, Houston, Minnesota and Arizona come to mind in recent years.

I think Arizona, at least, could be looked at as having been a contender already. Cincinnati has been a step beyond where Detroit seems to be, in that the Bengals consistently get to the playoffs; their trouble is an inability to win a playoff game once they get there.

Dont be too hard on your Lions if they lose to Dallas.I mean the Gmen are the only team that knows how to beat them so you're being way too hard on them if they lose to the Cowboys especially since isnt the game in Dallas?.Cut them some slack dude.

the other teams you mentioned yeah i would say that is factual.

My Niners were eliminated in week 2. My Raiders made the playoffs for the first time in recent memory. Mcgloin is taking us to the promised land! Lol

Kirk Cousins had been my starting fantasy QB for the last two years. It's a dynasty league and I'd like to get a couple more good years out of Cousins. Plus my team is called the Shatners so I like to draft players named Kirk. I root for the Redskins. Redskins are my adopted NFC team this year so I hope they win a wildcard spot in week 17.

Only time I ever liked the Raiders were when they had Gannon.Being here in KC i knew someone that worked for the Chiefs that knew him personally. Dont care about the Raiders now with him gone obviously although I do like Carr.He is a class guy as well.:thup: I feel bad for him.

The Raiders wont go to the superbowl this year obviously with the NE Cheats having home field advantage and the refs in their pockets.Your Raiders so much got royally screwed with the BS tuck rule.

But the way the fans have been treated there with that asshole Mark Davis taking a shit on them not even trying to work a deal to get something done in Oakland,i am happy for the fans,they deserve much better than that the fact they are the most loyal and passionate fans in the country.

While I am happy for the fans they are back in the playoffs for the first time in 13 years,would be great for their sake to have at least one playoff win preferably at home.the fans deserve it,more than any other fans in the country that are in the playoffs right now.

I might make the exception of watching a playoff game this year IF your Raiders have a home game.Like I said,i would be happy for their sake if they were able to win at least one at home,they more than anybody in the playoffs deserve it.the fans of course is the THEY i am referring to.:)

Last edited:

I think Arizona, at least, could be looked at as having been a contender already. Cincinnati has been a step beyond where Detroit seems to be, in that the Bengals consistently get to the playoffs; their trouble is an inability to win a playoff game once they get there.

And thank God for the Bengals or the Texans would never win a playoff game.

Baltimore v Cincinnati
New England
v Miami
Chicago v Minnesota
Buffalo
v NY Jets
Dallas v Philadelphia
Cleveland v Pittsburgh
Carolina v Tampa Bay
Houston
v Tennessee
New Orleans v Atlanta
Oakland v Denver
Arizona
v Los Angeles
Kansas City v San Diego
Seattle v San Francisco
NY Giants v Washington
Green Bay
v Detroit

Well, the 2016 NFL regular season is coming to an end. Many of the games this week will just be out of contention teams playing out strings with nothing on the line except pride. The only real meaningful games are the Lions vs Pukers, and Skins vs Giants games. The winner of the Lions/Pukers game will be NFC North champs and depending on the outcome of the Skins/Giants game, the loser may be out of the playoffs. Go Lions!

Baltimore v Cincinnati --- Bungles having a very dissappointing season, Ravens too.
Jacksonville v Indianapolis --- Jags would be wise to lose and get a better draft pick. Will probably lose regardless.
New England v Miami --- Each team in playoffs with nothing to play for in this game. Will probably rest a lot of players.
Chicago v Minnesota --- Vikes have nothing to play for except 8-8 record and individual stats. Bradford close to 4000 yards and 20 TDs. A couple receivers close to 1000 yards in Theilen and Diggs.
Buffalo v NY Jets --- Jets suck
Dallas v Philadelphia --- Dallas will probably rest starters and let Romo play. Will probably still beat Eagles.
Cleveland v Pittsburgh --- Cleveland sucks even against Steeler scrubs.
Carolina v Tampa Bay --- Should be a good matchup of two good teams going nowhere.
Houston v Tennessee --- Would have given this to Titans, but now Mariotta out. Texassans with Macho Man Savage.
New Orleans v Atlanta --- Falcons playing for 1st round bye.
Oakland v Denver --- Raiders doomed without Carr. Expect to see them lose in playoffs too.
Arizona v Los Angeles --- Surprised at how badly the Cards season went. Should beat the Rams though.
Kansas City v San Diego --- Go Chefs!
Seattle v San Francisco --- Seachix may have a shot at a bye if they win and Falcons lose. Should beat Whiners regardless.
NY Giants v Washington --- Make or break for Skins. Giants already clinched playoffs, may rest players.
Green Bay v Detroit --- Hope Kitties can win at home vs Pukers. Given their history of failure and ref favoritism towards Pukers, expect them to lose. Hope they prove me wrong.

Baltimore v Cincinnati
New England
v Miami
Chicago v Minnesota
Buffalo
v NY Jets
Dallas v Philadelphia
Cleveland v Pittsburgh
Carolina v Tampa Bay
Houston
v Tennessee
New Orleans v Atlanta
Oakland v Denver
Arizona
v Los Angeles
Kansas City v San Diego
Seattle v San Francisco
NY Giants v Washington
Green Bay
v Detroit
Your prediction gives my Chiefs the Division win.

GO CHIEFS! & denver

Baltimore v Cincinnati
New England
v Miami
Chicago v Minnesota
Buffalo
v NY Jets
Dallas v Philadelphia
Cleveland v Pittsburgh
Carolina v Tampa Bay
Houston
v Tennessee
New Orleans v Atlanta
Oakland v Denver
Arizona
v Los Angeles
Kansas City v San Diego
Seattle v San Francisco
NY Giants v Washington
Green Bay
v Detroit

GO CHIEFS! & denver

Starting to look like my Texans are going to play your Chiefs in the first round.
Personally I'd rather play the Raiders for payback after the screwing we got in mexico.

Baltimore v Cincinnati
New England
v Miami
Chicago v Minnesota
Buffalo
v NY Jets
Dallas v Philadelphia
Cleveland v Pittsburgh
Carolina v Tampa Bay
Houston
v Tennessee
New Orleans v Atlanta
Oakland v Denver
Arizona
v Los Angeles
Kansas City v San Diego
Seattle v San Francisco
NY Giants v Washington
Green Bay
v Detroit

GO CHIEFS! & denver

Starting to look like my Texans are going to play your Chiefs in the first round.
Personally I'd rather play the Raiders for payback after the screwing we got in mexico.
If the Chiefs win and the Raiders lose this Sunday then KC will win the AFC West and the Raiders will become a wildcard.

It could go either way.

Baltimore v Cincinnati
New England
v Miami
Chicago v Minnesota
Buffalo
v NY Jets
Dallas v Philadelphia
Cleveland v Pittsburgh
Carolina v Tampa Bay
Houston
v Tennessee
New Orleans v Atlanta
Oakland v Denver
Arizona
v Los Angeles
Kansas City v San Diego
Seattle v San Francisco
NY Giants v Washington
Green Bay
v Detroit

GO CHIEFS! & denver

If the Chiefs win and the Raiders lose this Sunday then KC will win the AFC West and the Raiders will become a wildcard.

It could go either way.

It's really hard to predict how Oakland will do. Carr seemed like such a huge part of their success, will they be able to perform with McGloin under center?

Forum List

Back