Oakland v Denver
Arizona
v Los Angeles
Kansas City v San Diego
Seattle v San Francisco
NY Giants v Washington
Green Bay
v Detroit
Your prediction gives my Chiefs the Division win.

GO CHIEFS! & denver

Starting to look like my Texans are going to play your Chiefs in the first round.
Personally I'd rather play the Raiders for payback after the screwing we got in mexico.
If the Chiefs win and the Raiders lose this Sunday then KC will win the AFC West and the Raiders will become a wildcard.

It could go either way.

It's really hard to predict how Oakland will do. Carr seemed like such a huge part of their success, will they be able to perform with McGloin under center?
I hope not. A bye would be wonderful

If the lions can't beat Dallas giants or green bay then they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. And at home?

The Lions are a good team, they just seem to be a step away from where they need to be to contend. I'm not sure why, whether it's the running game, defense, generally slow starts, or what.
And to be honest I'm surprised they're even in it right now so actually they exceeded my expectations but you have to understand the lions always find new interesting ways to disappoint us.

This year with 3 weeks to go and up 2 games on green bay I knew they would do this. If they beat green bay I will be shocked.

We may still make the playoffs if Washington loses but honestly they don't deserve it if they lose 3 games in a row. That will prove they aren't top tier, which we all know they aren't anyways YET.

And you never know once you get into the playoffs.

If the lions can't beat Dallas giants or green bay then they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. And at home?
Dont be too hard on your Lions if they lose to Dallas.I mean the Gmen are the only team that knows how to beat them so you're being way too hard on them if they lose to the Cowboys especially since isnt the game in Dallas?.Cut them some slack dude.

the other teams you mentioned yeah i would say that is factual.
It's not just Dallas it's NY Dallas and green bay.

The Lions are a good team, they just seem to be a step away from where they need to be to contend. I'm not sure why, whether it's the running game, defense, generally slow starts, or what.
And to be honest I'm surprised they're even in it right now so actually they exceeded my expectations but you have to understand the lions always find new interesting ways to disappoint us.

This year with 3 weeks to go and up 2 games on green bay I knew they would do this. If they beat green bay I will be shocked.

We may still make the playoffs if Washington loses but honestly they don't deserve it if they lose 3 games in a row. That will prove they aren't top tier, which we all know they aren't anyways YET.

And you never know once you get into the playoffs.

John Madden summed it up perfectly when he said "There playoff teams and there are team who make the playoffs". Detroit and a few other would be in the latter.

Can I go under .500 again this week?

Baltimore v Cincinnati
Jacksonville v Indianapolis
New England
v Miami
Chicago v Minnesota
Buffalo
v NY Jets
Dallas v Philadelphia
Cleveland v Pittsburgh
Carolina v Tampa Bay
Houston
v Tennessee
New Orleans v Atlanta
Oakland v Denver
Arizona
v Los Angeles
Kansas City v San Diego
Seattle v San Francisco
NY Giants v Washington
Green Bay
v Detroit
Your prediction gives my Chiefs the Division win.

GO CHIEFS! & denver

Starting to look like my Texans are going to play your Chiefs in the first round.
Personally I'd rather play the Raiders for payback after the screwing we got in mexico.
If the Chiefs win and the Raiders lose this Sunday then KC will win the AFC West and the Raiders will become a wildcard.

It could go either way.

It's really hard to predict how Oakland will do. Carr seemed like such a huge part of their success, will they be able to perform with McGloin under center?
yeah at this point i would be surprised if they won a playoff game now. The offense is great,and the defense is just terrible so without a great offense,hard to see them not being one and done which sucks for the oakland fans cause they deserve a lot better with that asshole mark davis treating them the way he does.

Dont be too hard on your Lions if they lose to Dallas.I mean the Gmen are the only team that knows how to beat them so you're being way too hard on them if they lose to the Cowboys especially since isnt the game in Dallas?.Cut them some slack dude.

they dont get a home game against NY or GB do they? if thats the case,then yeah I dont see your Lions going very far having to win in the cold,sure miss the good old days before freaking domed stadiums. teams like houston i am coll with a dome but i so much miss those good old days.

they dont get a home game against NY or GB do they? if thats the case,then yeah I dont see your Lions going very far having to win in the cold,sure miss the good old days before freaking domed stadiums. teams like houston i am coll with a dome but i so much miss those good old days.
It's not right making them play in 20 degree weather.

if you are talking about the Lions and Vikings then thats being a wuss.Be tough like Green Bay and Chicago.Thats what is so laughable when people mention the weather why detroit and the vikings have to have domes, for those ignorant people,i say -oh please nigga,thats being a wuss.

the packer and bear fans go out and deal with those same exact conditions all the time. Be a man like them stop being a wuss.

if you are talking about the Lions and Vikings then thats being a wuss.Be tough like Green Bay and Chicago.Thats what is so laughable when people mention the weather why detroit and the vikings have to have domes, for those ignorant people,i say -oh please nigga,thats being a wuss.

the packer and bear fans go out and deal with those same exact conditions all the time. Be a man like them stop being a wuss.
My hot cocoa gets cold too fast.

And now for a little football humor.......................

Q: What do the Buffalo Bills and marijuana have in common?

A: Both get smoked in bowls.

Being an LA fan and likely living in the warm comforts of southern California, you really have no idea just how cold and inhospitable it can get in the Midwest in winter. 20 degree weather is nothing, but fans aren't going to come out in droves to pay exorbitant ticket and concession prices to sit in misery in -20 or -30 degree or worse weather. Playing in cold weather used to be an advantage for the Vikings in the old days at the Met, but the Superbowls are always played in warm weather locales or in domed stadiums, so teams used to cold weather would have no advantage there. Call me a wuss, but I'd rather watch the game in comfort than freezing my nuts off.

Being an LA fan and likely living in the warm comforts of southern California, you really have no idea just how cold and inhospitable it can get in the Midwest in winter. 20 degree weather is nothing, but fans aren't going to come out in droves to pay exorbitant ticket and concession prices to sit in misery in -20 or -30 degree or worse weather. Playing in cold weather used to be an advantage for the Vikings in the old days at the Met, but the Superbowls are always played in warm weather locales or in domed stadiums, so teams used to cold weather would have no advantage there. Call me a wuss, but I'd rather watch the game in comfort than freezing my nuts off.
Reminds me of boxers who break their arm and finish the fight anyway. It's cool to see but I wouldn't break a boxers arm just to see him do it. Put a dome on it.

And Denver needs to dig a hole 1 mile down and stop making other teams play on top of a mountain where other teams can't breathe

Tomorrow we find out.

I hope Miami beats NE.

I hope SD beats KC.

And I hope the Raiders beat Denver again.

With all the empty seats during games in Los Angles...I don't think weather has a lot to do with it....winning does the trick no matter what the weather is.

Reminds me of boxers who break their arm and finish the fight anyway. It's cool to see but I wouldn't break a boxers arm just to see him do it. Put a dome on it.

And Denver needs to dig a hole 1 mile down and stop making other teams play on top of a mountain where other teams can't breathe

Maybe other teams along the coast should build their stadiums on the nearest hill so it can be evened it out.

Dallas LOST this afternoon to Filthadelphia of all teams! I think the reason they lost is because they put that new QB Sanchez in there and let him play way too long.

Romo and Prescott should have been the only 2 QBs in that game, but because they've already clinched their division, I think they weren't too worried about it.

Still would have liked to seen them win though.

Forum List

Back