Wednesdays London Terrorism;No One In The Crowd Had A Gun To Save The Soldier?

It said on the news today that around 300,000 Irish, mostly under twenty five years, left Ireland last year to work elsewhere. Because there is nothing for them in Ireland. I expect a lot of them are living in England. Maybe we should send them all back?

Beside that the majority of Northern Irish people want to stay British.

If you support terror attacks on civilians, you are evil.

Put yourself in their shoes for a minute. They were invaded, their land stolen, and past family members murdered by the English. They fought back with what little means were available. And if you were in their shoes, i'm sure you would have done the same. The English don't belong in Ireland. They have the blood of countless Irish on their hands.

I replied to a thread on this subject some while ago.
It detailed the history of the English invasion and so on.
I believe this invasion was, as I said, the action of a bonkers queen who had a dad who was a bonkers bonker.
I do not think it was much of an idea and fully agree there was no justification for it as its was mainly to destroy as much of Catholic society as possible and, if you could manage to burn a load of Catholic priests, that was a bonus for Lizzie.

However, Mad Lizzie was wrong but the mad IRA and various other ultra stupid groups are equally wrong to murder civilians in their attempt to undo ancient history and force a people, who mostly wish to be British, into accepting something they do not wish for.

Tell me, exactly what advantage will forcing a group of people to become what they do not want to become, have for Eire?

Whist I'm asking - I have yet to hear you condemn terrorist murder - will you do so Mr. Chowdary, sorry, paulitician?

You didn't put yourself in their shoes. Oh well, i tried.

It said on the news today that around 300,000 Irish, mostly under twenty five years, left Ireland last year to work elsewhere. Because there is nothing for them in Ireland. I expect a lot of them are living in England. Maybe we should send them all back?

Just more desperate & feeble attempts to justify English atrocities. Ireland is for the Irish. The English have no business being there. Period, end of story.

Just more desperate & feeble attempts to justify English atrocities. Ireland is for the Irish. The English have no business being there. Period, end of story.

They're everywhere. Hell, we're still under the Krown...

Oh look - This is what your heroes do

image-5-for-birmingham-pub-bomb-victims-gallery-856336474.jpg

bomb-victim-belfast01.jpg

C_71_Article427_BodyWeb_Detail_0_Image-413588.jpg

_38514407_horses238.jpg

url

Odd as it seems, the Americans were funding these murders as was Gaddafi of Libya.
America bombed Libya as a supporter of terrorism but was funding exactly the same group.

However, even though I totally support Palestine; I do not support attacking civilians as paulitician supports mass murder of civilians.
You'll notice, not a word about the dead and injured, just an extremist rant about foreigner bringing wars being the cause the freedom fighters must defend against.

Evil

The IRA is not 'Evil.' But you could more legitimately claim the English are. Far more blood is on England's hands. Read up a bit more on the History.

If you support terror attacks on civilians, you are evil.

Paulitician is a birther, moon landing skeptic, 9/11 truther, and thinks that Sandy Hook was a hoax. Tells you all you need to know about him.

I note the total support for terrorist murderers and total refusal to condemn such killingd.

That makes you evil.

I note the total support for terrorist murderers and total refusal to condemn such killingd.

That makes you evil.

You fight back with the means available. The IRA fought the British Empire the only way they could. And like i said, if you were in their shoes, you would see things much differently. The English have committed countless crimes against humanity on the Irish People for Centuries. They brutally murdered and stole Irish land.

You wanna talk about Evil, just take a closer look at the British Empire? It's right up there near the top as one of History's most Evil murderous Nations. So spare me the high & mighty routine. And as far as your assertion that i'm 'Evil' goes, well, you can go to Hell. Have a nice day. :)

That makes you evil.

You fight back with the means available. The IRA fought the British Empire the only way they could. And like i said, if you were in their shoes, you would see things much differently. The English have committed countless crimes against humanity on the Irish People for Centuries. They brutally murdered and stole Irish land.

You wanna talk about Evil, just take a closer look at the British Empire? It's right up there near the top as one of History's most Evil murderous Nations. So spare me the high & mighty routine. And as far as your assertion that i'm 'Evil' goes, well, you can go to Hell. Have a nice day. :)

As I noted, no condemnation of murder, just a feeble, "You hit me first" schoolgirl sort of attempt at justification.

The Mexican method of re-colonising the land stolen from them is much more subtle and effective.

:terror:

Soldier gets butchered on the streets of London, crowd watches in Horror. And no one has a gun or weapon? No one attempts to prevent this vicious bloody act of terror on the streets?
What? No private citizen is allowed to carry a licensed weapon?
What happened Wednesday in London was a perfect scenario of what will happen if Liberals have their way! They better bring this up in the media.
What would of happened to the terrorists if they attempted this stunt in a busy town in Texas?
:banana2:

It took the British police 20 minutes to respond. At that point it's "just bring the body bag" and the yellow police tape for the crime scene.
You can't save a man being butchered if one's response time takes that long.

And I'm not blaming the police but there were people who wanted to save the young man but were unable to.

In the first terrorist murder on the British mainland since the 7/7 suicide bombings of 2005, the men attempted to behead the soldier, hacking at him like a “piece of meat” in front of dozens of witnesses, before both were shot by police who took around 20 minutes to arrive.

attack_2570519c.jpg

British soldier beheaded on busy London street in terror attack - Telegraph

There's certainly a big difference in the scale of UK and US atrocities.
Would this even make the national news if it happened in the US?

so what would happen if a 6 yr old boy brought a strawberry pop-tart to school and showed it off to all of his friends being it "eaten" in the shape of a 44 Mag?

so what would happen if a 6 yr old boy brought a strawberry pop-tart to school and showed it off to all of his friends being it "eaten" in the shape of a 44 Mag?

This....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc25W1-F7Lc]POLICE STATE - Seven Year Old Kid Suspended For His Pop Tart Gun - YouTube[/ame]

That makes you evil.

Had the IRA only targeted British military and other officials (police, even politicians), I would not have a problem. But they don't: they target CIVILIANS. Therefore, they are EVIL.

That makes you evil.

As I noted, no condemnation of murder, just a feeble, "You hit me first" schoolgirl sort of attempt at justification.

You're defending one of History's most brutal and murderous Nations. You wanna feel so high & mighty condemning evil, start with condemning England.

You're defending one of History's most brutal and murderous Nations. You wanna feel so high & mighty condemning evil, start with condemning England.

If you care to actually read my posts instead of seeing what you want to see, you'll notice I disagree with the invasion of Ireland, thus, condemn it.
EDIT - Lizzie was clearly as mad as a spoon and a vicious little cow at best.

I equally condemn terrorist murderers of all types and for whatever reasons they target civilians.

Would you care to join me in the latter?

Last edited by a moderator:

If you care to actually read my posts instead of seeing what you want to see, you'll notice I disagree with the invasion of Ireland, thus, condemn it.
EDIT - Lizzie was clearly as mad as a spoon and a vicious little cow at best.

I equally condemn terrorist murderers of all types and for whatever reasons they target civilians.

Would you care to join me in the latter?

Yes, that's all easy for you to say. You're clearly not an Irish Citizen. I wonder if you would feel this way if you were? Somehow i doubt it. There is far more Irish blood on England's hands, than English blood on Ireland's hands.

If you don't want to die, don't invade, murder, and occupy others' lands. Whining about the 'cruelty' of inhabitants whose land you've brutally stolen, is not how it works. England has no moral high ground. They should simply return Ireland to the Irish People. Period, end of story.

Forum List

Back