Wednesdays London Terrorism;No One In The Crowd Had A Gun To Save The Soldier?

:terror:

Soldier gets butchered on the streets of London, crowd watches in Horror. And no one has a gun or weapon? No one attempts to prevent this vicious bloody act of terror on the streets?
What? No private citizen is allowed to carry a licensed weapon?
What happened Wednesday in London was a perfect scenario of what will happen if Liberals have their way! They better bring this up in the media.
What would of happened to the terrorists if they attempted this stunt in a busy town in Texas?
:banana2:

If this happened in America, the dumb heroic Yanks would have missed the bad guys and shot the innocent bloke instead.
And they would have filmed the incident on their camera phones and uploaded it to YouTube first.
And then gone around shooting dead anyone who looked remotely like a Muslim.

well, its been almost a week, still no word from u-no-who denouncing the terrorist attack. Gee, I wonder why?

Usually, because it's bad form to criticize an ally for an internal matter.

Remember when the Weird Mormon Robot criticized Olympic Security in London?

The British jeered him for it. Forget that a lot of the criticism came from Brit's themselves initially. No one like an outsiders bitching about their problems.

well, its been almost a week, still no word from u-no-who denouncing the terrorist attack. Gee, I wonder why?

Because you didn't listen.
The BBC have reported from mosques, there have been public condemnations on TV and most posters on Muslim forums are coming down squarely against this.
The odd posters who refuse to condemn it or are making excuses are being slapped down.

EDIT - It seems "u-no-who" may be Obama. I believe making yourself clear would be a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
They fought and died for their Country. They were anything but cowards. The English invaded, stole their land, and have brutally slaughtered countless Irish over the centuries. The IRA did what they had to do. They are heroes. The English don't belong in Ireland. They never did.

The IRA are scum sucking murderers who gave up the fight when they started getting targeted by the Northern Irish. I remember there was a bomb on a train sent to Dublin that did not explode, but it was enough to make the IRA run like chickens.

Your view is obviously a bit skewed. The English invaded and stole their land. The IRA's only fault is that they've given up the fight. The English should simply go back home.

I didn't say Queen Lizzie and co were right or even the rest of the British governments were right to keep the invaded land.
What I did say was, You're a total bastard for supporting terrorist murder.

Care to comment as to why you believe the IRA "Heroes" are worth more than a dog turd?

Still, it's nice to see you support those who have had land invaded and occupied.
Will you be adding a Palestinian flag to your avatar?

Oh look - This is what your heroes do

image-5-for-birmingham-pub-bomb-victims-gallery-856336474.jpg

bomb-victim-belfast01.jpg

C_71_Articles_208427_BodyWeb_Detail_0_Image-413588.jpg

_38514407_horses238.jpg

url

Odd as it seems, the Americans were funding these murders as was Gaddafi of Libya.
America bombed Libya as a supporter of terrorism but was funding exactly the same group.

However, even though I totally support Palestine; I do not support attacking civilians as paulitician supports mass murder of civilians.
You'll notice, not a word about the dead and injured, just an extremist rant about foreigner bringing wars being the cause the freedom fighters must defend against.

Evil

Soldier gets butchered on the streets of London, crowd watches in Horror. And no one has a gun or weapon? No one attempts to prevent this vicious bloody act of terror on the streets?
What happened Wednesday in London was a perfect scenario of what will happen if Liberals have their way! They better bring this up in the media.
What would of happened to the terrorists if they attempted this stunt in a busy town in Texas?

Murders by firearms in the US, 9369, in the same period for Great Britain, 14. Yes, it was a particularly brutal crime. But we just had one of our Marines go over the edge and kill two people and wound several others yesterday. With a gun.

Had those crazies been able to get an assault weapon with a 30 to 100 shot magazine, as anyone can here in the States, they would have had a real field day.

No one in the crowd had a gun, but they got photos of the killers, and the police arrived and shot them. A tragic loss of a good man, but the killers were limited to using a meat cleaver and knife by Great Britain's gun laws. Unlike here where the crazies have ready access to the best in gun technology.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mur_wit_fir-crime-murders-with-firearms

The IRA are scum sucking murderers who gave up the fight when they started getting targeted by the Northern Irish. I remember there was a bomb on a train sent to Dublin that did not explode, but it was enough to make the IRA run like chickens.

Your view is obviously a bit skewed. The English invaded and stole their land. The IRA's only fault is that they've given up the fight. The English should simply go back home.

I didn't say Queen Lizzie and co were right or even the rest of the British governments were right to keep the invaded land.

Care to comment as to why you believe the IRA "Heroes" are worth more than a dog turd?

Still, it's nice to see you support those who have had land invaded and occupied.

They fought for their Nation. The English don't belong there. They stole Irish land by brutal force. Ireland actually needs another IRA.

_38514407_horses238.jpg

url

Odd as it seems, the Americans were funding these murders as was Gaddafi of Libya.
America bombed Libya as a supporter of terrorism but was funding exactly the same group.

However, even though I totally support Palestine; I do not support attacking civilians as paulitician supports mass murder of civilians.
You'll notice, not a word about the dead and injured, just an extremist rant about foreigner bringing wars being the cause the freedom fighters must defend against.

Evil

The IRA is not 'Evil.' But you could more legitimately claim the English are. Far more blood is on England's hands. Read up a bit more on the History.

Last edited:

They fought for their Nation. The English don't belong there. They stole Irish land by brutal force. Ireland actually needs another IRA.

There are always mad Irish bastards ready to blow up innocent people, the British army had to go there to stop them killing each other. They still have huge barriers keeping the people apart. Now there is even a death threat from the republicans against Martain McGuinness, the former head of the IRA. Irish killing Irish. Bugger them all!

There are always mad Irish bastards ready to blow up innocent people, the British army had to go there to stop them killing each other. They still have huge barriers keeping the people apart. Now there is even a death threat from the republicans against Martain McGuinness, the former head of the IRA. Irish killing Irish. Bugger them all!

Maybe the British should simply go home? It's not their Country. Problem solved.

Maybe the British should simply go home? It's not their Country. Problem solved.

There are probably more Irish born people living and working in England than there are Englishmen living in Ireland. Ireland is a part of the British isles, and our economy's are interwoven.

There are probably more Irish born people living and working in England than there are Englishmen living in Ireland. Ireland is a part of the British isles, and our economy's are interwoven.

Well good, then England shouldn't mind giving Ireland back to the Irish People. Problem solved.

Because you didn't listen.
The BBC have reported from mosques, there have been public condemnations on TV and most posters on Muslim forums are coming down squarely against this.
The odd posters who refuse to condemn it or are making excuses are being slapped down.

EDIT - It seems "u-no-who" may be Obama. I believe making yourself clear would be a good idea.

I think this poster is about 10 years old Fred.

If this happened in America, the dumb heroic Yanks would have missed the bad guys and shot the innocent bloke instead.
And they would have filmed the incident on their camera phones and uploaded it to YouTube first.
And then gone around shooting dead anyone who looked remotely like a Muslim.

Are you LYING, are you STUPID, or are you just trolling?

_38514407_horses238.jpg

url

Evil

The IRA is not 'Evil.' But you could more legitimately claim the English are. Far more blood is on England's hands. Read up a bit more on the History.

If you support terror attacks on civilians, you are evil.

BBC News - York Mosque praised for offering EDL protesters tea

This is Islam.
The EDL came with a message of hate
The mosque supporters outnumbered them more than ten to one but, instead of a fight, took tea and buscuits out to the protesters.

True Islam is a beautiful thing and, regardless of your opinions on such things, we can all learn something from these people.
Love beats hate.

_38514407_horses238.jpg

url

Evil

Put yourself in their shoes for a minute. They were invaded, their land stolen, and past family members murdered by the English. They fought back with what little means were available. And if you were in their shoes, i'm sure you would have done the same. The English don't belong in Ireland. They have the blood of countless Irish on their hands.

Put yourself in their shoes for a minute. They were invaded, their land stolen, and past family members murdered by the English. They fought back with what little means were available. And if you were in their shoes, i'm sure you would have done the same. The English don't belong in Ireland. They have the blood of countless Irish on their hands.

I replied to a thread on this subject some while ago.
It detailed the history of the English invasion and so on.
I believe this invasion was, as I said, the action of a bonkers queen who had a dad who was a bonkers bonker.
I do not think it was much of an idea and fully agree there was no justification for it as its was mainly to destroy as much of Catholic society as possible and, if you could manage to burn a load of Catholic priests, that was a bonus for Lizzie.

However, Mad Lizzie was wrong but the mad IRA and various other ultra stupid groups are equally wrong to murder civilians in their attempt to undo ancient history and force a people, who mostly wish to be British, into accepting something they do not wish for.

Tell me, exactly what advantage will forcing a group of people to become what they do not want to become, have for Eire?

Whist I'm asking - I have yet to hear you condemn terrorist murder - will you do so Mr. Chowdary, sorry, paulitician?

Forum List

Back