We wuz everythang and shit

Black people have lived in Ethiopia for thousands of years and still live in absolute squalor whereas the degradation of white communities in Appalachia are a recent development.

Except Ethiopia was the first powerhouse kingdom, in world history. You whites here keep talking about Africa like your asses had or have nothing to do with the degradation of the continent. Now that's just plain psychosis when you study how things went on.

The vast majority of slaves brought to America originated from the Horn of Africa, thousands of miles away from Ethiopia which was always a multi-ethnic society. Stop trying to claim lands that already had people living in them.

HORN OF AFRICA
csm_map_hornofafrica_big_ca0f4ed5d2.gif

Horn of Africa Initiative

Slaves brought to America came mostly from WEST AFRICA. The HORN of Africa is East Africa. Your an idiot, aside from being a racist. Well....being an idiot is a prerequisite of being a racist, but not all idiots are racist.

Whoops, my bad
Do you understand why we know you whites are ignorant now? :rolleyes:

Oh no a white person made a typo, there goes our civilization.

Wrong. You see fool, you apparently don't know shit about world politics or situations created because if it. Africa was basically destroyed by white colonization and the continuing interference of whites in African affairs still hurts that content.

Ethiopia is poor, and backwards by Africa standards because?

It wasn't colonized, so you can't say that's it.

You can look to the white soviets for some if the problems Ethiopia has had, but a drought also hit Ethiopia which has nothing to do with the inability of blacks you stupid ass racist. You are scraping now trying to show something that does not exist. White superiority. There is no such thing.
To be honest you really cant blame whites for making up things to make themselves feel better. They have an inferiority complex and you know the outward manifestations of people with inferiority complexes.

Ethiopia pre-Soviet was way more illiterate AKA backwards.
No one was more illiterate than dark ages europe. You guys honestly believed that taking a bath was dangerous. :rolleyes:

It looks like Medieval Europe, and Ethiopia in the 1960's had similar rates of literacy.

Except Ethiopia was the first powerhouse kingdom, in world history. You whites here keep talking about Africa like your asses had or have nothing to do with the degradation of the continent. Now that's just plain psychosis when you study how things went on.

The vast majority of slaves brought to America originated from the Horn of Africa, thousands of miles away from Ethiopia which was always a multi-ethnic society. Stop trying to claim lands that already had people living in them.

HORN OF AFRICA

Slaves brought to America came mostly from WEST AFRICA. The HORN of Africa is East Africa. Your an idiot, aside from being a racist. Well....being an idiot is a prerequisite of being a racist, but not all idiots are racist.

Whoops, my bad

That wasnt a typo. You didnt spell anything wrong. You just had no clue where the horn of Africa was you idiot. Try again ignorant monkey. :rolleyes:

Ethiopia is poor, and backwards by Africa standards because?

It wasn't colonized, so you can't say that's it.

You can look to the white soviets for some if the problems Ethiopia has had, but a drought also hit Ethiopia which has nothing to do with the inability of blacks you stupid ass racist. You are scraping now trying to show something that does not exist. White superiority. There is no such thing.
To be honest you really cant blame whites for making up things to make themselves feel better. They have an inferiority complex and you know the outward manifestations of people with inferiority complexes.

No one was more illiterate than dark ages europe. You guys honestly believed that taking a bath was dangerous. :rolleyes:

It looks like Medieval Europe, and Ethiopia in the 1960's had similar rates of literacy.
According to who?

HORN OF AFRICA

Whoops, my bad

That wasnt a typo. You didnt spell anything wrong. You just had no clue where the horn of Africa was you idiot. Try again ignorant monkey. :rolleyes:

LOL, you constantly spew outrageous fairy tales in place of well documented historical facts and you're gonna give me shit for flubbing some geography?

According to who?

Probably some white scholars therefore it's irrelevant.

HORN OF AFRICA

Whoops, my bad

LOL, you constantly spew outrageous fairy tales in place of well documented historical facts and you're gonna give me shit for flubbing some geography?
I never spew fairy tales and yes I'm going to give your monkey ass shit for not only being an ignorant monkey but trying to pass it off as a spelling mistake. I'm your intellectual superior. Dont try that weak shit with me monkey. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

According to who?

Probably some white scholars therefore it's irrelevant.
True. So many white so called scholars have been caught in outright lies its now common knowledge not to trust their version of events.

Troll thread. By an insecure, demoralized, disenfranchised dudette with a tiny pecker.

Thanks for the entertainment.
Why should anyone be obsessed with pecker size? Pecker size doesn`t make anyone smarter, more compassionate, attractive, or a better person. So? You may have a more enjoyable sexual encounter, those thrills will most likely fade with age. No BIG de al, lol.

Whoops, my bad

I never spew fairy tales and yes I'm going to give your monkey ass shit for not only being an ignorant monkey but trying to pass it off as a spelling mistake. I'm your intellectual superior. Dont try that weak shit with me monkey. :rolleyes:

You specialize in afro-centric history revisionism so don't try and pass yourself off as educated. Everything you know is nothing but a bunch of BS that you picked up reading "woke nigga" blogs.

According to who?

Ethiopia had a 5% literacy rate in 1960.

http://www.literacy.org/sites/literacy.org/files/publications/sineshaw_lit_in_ethiopia_96.pdf

Britain in 1475 had a 5% literacy rate, and the Netherlands a 17% literacy rate in 1475.

Literacy - Our World in Data

You specialize in afro-centric history revisionism so don't try and pass yourself off as educated. Everything you know is nothing but a bunch of BS that you picked up reading "woke nigga" blogs.
You specialize in euro-centric history revisionism. You dont honestly expect me to trust a white person caught in multiple lies over a Black scholar do you? If so you must be drunk or on meth. :rolleyes:

According to who?

Ethiopia had a 5% literacy rate in 1960.

http://www.literacy.org/sites/literacy.org/files/publications/sineshaw_lit_in_ethiopia_96.pdf

Britain in 1475 had a 5% literacy rate, and the Netherlands a 17% literacy rate in 1475.

Literacy - Our World in Data
So a white organization. Figures. :rolleyes:

HORN OF AFRICA

Whoops, my bad

He hasn't done that. Most, if not all the things he has posted is based in solid historical fact.

Nah, he doesn't do that. But what we do know is that a lot of the stuff you guys present is white boy revisions of history.

Last edited:

Nag, he doesn't do that. But what we do know is that a lot of the stuff you guys present is white boy revisions of history.

Ok, sure. Whatever. I'm tired of talking to you two dumbasses. Obviously nothing I say is ever going to convince you considering you've both rejected conventional wisdom on virtually every topic imaginable and instead choose to believe your nonsense fairy tales.

Nag, he doesn't do that. But what we do know is that a lot of the stuff you guys present is white boy revisions of history.

Ok, sure. Whatever. I'm tired of talking to you two dumbasses. Obviously nothing I say is ever going to convince you considering you've both rejected conventional wisdom on virtually every topic imaginable and instead choose to believe your nonsense fairy tales.

We haven't rejected conventional wisdom, we presented it. Tell me, was Admiral Peary the first man to the North Pole?

You are idiot if you honestly believe you could convince me of anything. Youre a white boy. Nothing you say merits anything more serious than a good laugh at your idiocy. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

We haven't rejected conventional wisdom, we presented it. Tell me, was Admiral Peary the first man to the North Pole?

Enlighten me o wise one

Enlighten me o wise one

Answer the question.

Forum List

Back