We Would Kick North Koreas Ass in a War

There is no doubt that if N. Korea got into a war with the US, we would kick the crap out of them.

But............................not before they decimated S. Korea and our bases there with artillery fire.

There is no good military solution for N. Korea that won't result in a lot of civilian deaths.

North Korea is a Snowflake Paradise: everyone is equal, everything is free, no freedom of speech, no freedom of religion, no right to bear arms, no rich people, no corporations, no Christians, no white people, Government Press only…

North Korea has shit for a military. Technology from 1950's and 1960's. They are a joke.
Here's who would win in a war between North and South Korea

In the end, the North, despite some early successes, would lose. It would be able to inflict massive devastation with conventional weapons in Seoul and near the border areas. The toll on civilians would likely be massive if it used its biological and chemical stockpiles, and even more so if it used the nuclear arsenal. Special forces would likely use their nukes in the border areas for fear of being caught trying to move South.

the way i see things is that the USA Military is an all volunteer military and i think that the military joined up to fight if they ever have to . And 'seoul' , probably not very smart to build and inhabit 'seoul' after the 'armistice' . Course , i don't know the geography of south korea . Maybe that i'll take a look .

North Korea has shit for a military. Technology from 1950's and 1960's. They are a joke.

"We?" ...don't you mean someone else's sons?
Nope. Why are you a coward?

lol...fuck off internet badass, keyboard warrior. Go back to your monday night football...

You know, I find it interesting that the people who holler loudest for war are never the ones who have served.

Saying that we could win against North Korea is about as pointless as saying we could win against Russia or China. It ignores every other part of the picture. It's the mindset of a child.

you don't know WHO joined the USA Military and who didn't Senor BSailor .

If they joined the U.S. Navy from Oct 1st 1999 until May 15th, 2002 in Amarillo TX, I did. I ran the MEPS in Amarillo during that time, and EVERY person who enlisted had to have me sign their enlistment paperwork. Not only was I Leading Petty Officer (my boss was in San Antonio), but I was also Head Classifier, meaning I was the lead on assigning jobs too. And, if they needed a waiver, or didn't decide to enlist, I knew exactly who those people were as well.

Try again pismoe, you know nothing about me.

North Korea is a Snowflake Paradise: everyone is equal, everything is free, no freedom of speech, no freedom of religion, no right to bear arms, no rich people, no corporations, no Christians, no white people, Government Press only…

No one is equal, things are not free - no one has anything unless they are regime stooges. There is a religion - it is worshiping that fat little nutjob.

There is no doubt that if N. Korea got into a war with the US, we would kick the crap out of them.

But............................not before they decimated S. Korea and our bases there with artillery fire.

There is no good military solution for N. Korea that won't result in a lot of civilian deaths.
Perhaps if Clinton Bush and Jughead had done their job it wouldn't have been left for Trump to deal with.

If they joined the U.S. Navy from Oct 1st 1999 until May 15th, 2002 in Amarillo TX, I did. I ran the MEPS in Amarillo during that time, and EVERY person who enlisted had to have me sign their enlistment paperwork. Not only was I Leading Petty Officer (my boss was in San Antonio), but I was also Head Classifier, meaning I was the lead on assigning jobs too. And, if they needed a waiver, or didn't decide to enlist, I knew exactly who those people were as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------- you are the guy that claimed to know who did or didn't serve in the USA military Senor .

"We?" ...don't you mean someone else's sons?
Nope. Why are you a coward?

lol...fuck off internet badass, keyboard warrior. Go back to your monday night football...

You know, I find it interesting that the people who holler loudest for war are never the ones who have served.
----------------------------------------------------------- ABOVE is what you said and that is what i responded to . And as i said in response , YOU don't know who served or who didn't serve in the USA Military Senor .

----------------------------------------------------------------- you are the guy that claimed to know who did or didn't serve in the USA military Senor .

MEPS stands for Military Entrance Processing Station. It is where you go to enlist and ship off for boot camp. And, if they came through Amarillo, I saw every one of them.

And then, there are the people whom I served with. Not only did I know where they were from, but I also knew what was in their service record because I was the Personnelman. And, I knew when they came in, as well as knew if they were going to stay or not because I was also the guy that typed up reenlistment paperwork for everyone at the commands I was stationed with.

I don't usually go around handing out empty platitudes but, thank you for your service. I'm sorry that more Americans don't seem to understand how valuable your life is.

Forum List

Back