We Would Kick North Koreas Ass in a War

you don't know WHO joined the USA Military and who didn't Senor BSailor .

If they joined the U.S. Navy from Oct 1st 1999 until May 15th, 2002 in Amarillo TX, I did. I ran the MEPS in Amarillo during that time, and EVERY person who enlisted had to have me sign their enlistment paperwork. Not only was I Leading Petty Officer (my boss was in San Antonio), but I was also Head Classifier, meaning I was the lead on assigning jobs too. And, if they needed a waiver, or didn't decide to enlist, I knew exactly who those people were as well.

Try again pismoe, you know nothing about me.

I don't usually go around handing out empty platitudes but, thank you for your service. I'm sorry that more Americans don't seem to understand how valuable your life is.

If you really want to thank a veteran for their service, the easiest way is to vote. Whenever someone thanks me, I ask if they voted, and then tell them that was one of the main reasons I joined. To help preserve this democracy.

And................the other half of that answer is this.............where else in the world could a poor country boy from Montana go to work and get to see the world? I've been to 26 different countries, and 49 different states (only missing AK). Not only did I get to see a lot of cool places, but I also had a LOT of fun doing it.

Ever had the government pay for your vacations overseas while rollerblading? I did.

If they joined the U.S. Navy from Oct 1st 1999 until May 15th, 2002 in Amarillo TX, I did. I ran the MEPS in Amarillo during that time, and EVERY person who enlisted had to have me sign their enlistment paperwork. Not only was I Leading Petty Officer (my boss was in San Antonio), but I was also Head Classifier, meaning I was the lead on assigning jobs too. And, if they needed a waiver, or didn't decide to enlist, I knew exactly who those people were as well.

I don't usually go around handing out empty platitudes but, thank you for your service. I'm sorry that more Americans don't seem to understand how valuable your life is.

If you really want to thank a veteran for their service, the easiest way is to vote. Whenever someone thanks me, I ask if they voted, and then tell them that was one of the main reasons I joined. To help preserve this democracy.

And................the other half of that answer is this.............where else in the world could a poor country boy from Montana go to work and get to see the world? I've been to 26 different countries, and 49 different states (only missing AK). Not only did I get to see a lot of cool places, but I also had a LOT of fun doing it.

Ever had the government pay for your vacations overseas while rollerblading? I did.
We don't have a democracy. Why do you keep parroting that lie?

We did when I joined in '82. I believe your Saint Reagan was in power at the time.

We did when I joined in '82. I believe your Saint Reagan was in power at the time.
Keep lying troll. We have never had democracy. Never.

Stupidly, the right wants to spend even more.

We don't need it. We need it elsewhere but duh donuld will buy tanks to park next to the other tanks we don't need and the damn RWNJs will say "President Obama gutted the US military" even though nothing could be further from the truth.

SSDD

0053_defense-comparison-full.gif

Stupidly, the right wants to spend even more.

We don't need it. We need it elsewhere but duh donuld will buy tanks to park next to the other tanks we don't need and the damn RWNJs will say "President Obama gutted the US military" even though nothing could be further from the truth.

SSDD

0053_defense-comparison-full.gif
Your troll graphs prove nothing. Anyone can make them.

My daddy (Navy) saw all 50, and every continent, took three wars to do it, but the health coverage was great.

I'm never going to vote for a white-hating liberal democrat no matter what. Trump's America First policy, if faithfully implemented would reduce the likelihood of Americans dying in a pointless war in some godforsaken desert. Too bad the globalist warmongers have useful idiots on the left and neoconservative rubes on the right convinced that America should come last...

NK will eventually have to be dealt with militarily. We've known that for many years.

I hope Trump is able to put this problem to rest before rocket man goes any further.

The entire forum knows you, ya can't stop blabbering about yourself and escapades.

NK is playing a fool's game, a dangerous fool's game.

While reports are coming out about NK being able to hit California, libs are screaming for us to leave them alone. Lol

Part of me wants to agree with them.

Related: I was rather surprised that many of the Gen X'ers who'd joined the military were upset and disappointed that they'd been sent to S.Korea instead of the ME where they could actually fight... It was an awkward position for me because I've known these kids' parents for decades and here the kids are telling me they want to blow shit up... What do you say to that? ~sigh~ On the plus side, one of them fell in love with Korea, or well the girls :p, and plans to move over there permanently [dual citizenship] to be with "some girl" (yes his parents and I razz him about this constantly. Though truth be told, that might fall apart as he was shipped home a few months ago and cannot get out for another year so it's kind of sad in a way.)

My kidos have been chased up and down by the recruiters up here because grandpa was the army commander. No chance with the elder three, but the youngest had a strong likely-hood. He's ADHD so perhaps a bit less mature than kids his age, 19 in a few months, but he's still got pretty square head on where he stands on combat (not a fighter) so he turn[s/ed] them down constantly (perhaps ironic since when he was younger he wanted to be a sniper in the army so everyone [my husband, ex husband, both grandfathers, etc] had been teaching him the ins and outs of special forces, air support, weapons, etc.] Then he fell for a girl too... I find it amusing that a woman oft flat lines boys' violent tendencies :p

Anyway, I wouldn't be too worried about "other peoples children" as many of them in the combat divisions are looking for a fight - and those who aren't go for "safer" fields.

I'm honestly not sure if America needs to send any more, if S. Korea is putting together special forces to assassinate Kimmy, there's no doubt in my mind they've been trained by US troops, and are no doubt able to get some sound advice on how to pull it off. I think it'd be better for the "optics" if some other nation offed the little shit, but I'd not be surprised if, as usual, the problem was dumped in the US's lap - and honestly our boys would no doubt be honored to save the world from the threat.

Don't expect anything to happen to North Korea unless/until they bomb Paris. Then France will suspend exports to them of wine cheese.

Oh the suffering!

Oh the humanity!

So The UN would scold France.

North Korea has shit for a military. Technology from 1950's and 1960's. They are a joke.
Here's who would win in a war between North and South Korea

"We?" ...don't you mean someone else's sons?
Nope. Why are you a coward?

lol...fuck off internet badass, keyboard warrior. Go back to your monday night football...

You know, I find it interesting that the people who holler loudest for war are never the ones who have served.
Good point. Not a single Trump male has ever served in the military or gave their lives for America!!!!

North Korea has shit for a military. Technology from 1950's and 1960's. They are a joke.

lol...fuck off internet badass, keyboard warrior. Go back to your monday night football...

You know, I find it interesting that the people who holler loudest for war are never the ones who have served.
Or we hear some very "stolen valor" stories from them.

Or we hear some very "stolen valor" stories from them.

Yep. Agreed.

Forum List

Back