"We Will Outlive You."

This is what the liberal echo chamber sounds like. They honestly believe that everyone, with the exception of a fringe few believes as they do.

On Deck, “Generation Z,” the most conservative generation in 70 years. Born between 1995 -2010, they’re fiscally conservative, staunchly supportive of personal freedoms, and strong on national security including counter-terrorism and cyber-security, with a hint of isolationism. They don’t fit the mold for either political party in their current form, which is probably why data suggests they support the unconventional Donald Trump over the political status quo offered by either party. The Post-Millennial Generation Should Worry Democrats Lots more where that came from

Your second link didn't work and third was DailyCaller (dismissed). However the first one was very interesting. I too have become more fiscally conservative as I approach age 60, but if you believe that Gen Z-ers are social cons who are voting Republican, then I got a bridge and some swampland you'll LOVE! ;)

On Deck, “Generation Z,” the most conservative generation in 70 years. Born between 1995 -2010, they’re fiscally conservative, staunchly supportive of personal freedoms, and strong on national security including counter-terrorism and cyber-security, with a hint of isolationism. They don’t fit the mold for either political party in their current form, which is probably why data suggests they support the unconventional Donald Trump over the political status quo offered by either party. The Post-Millennial Generation Should Worry Democrats Lots more where that came from

Your second link didn't work and third was DailyCaller (dismissed). However the first one was very interesting. I too have become more fiscally conservative as I approach age 60, but if you believe that Gen Z-ers are social cons who are voting Republican, then I got a bridge and some swampland you'll LOVE! ;)
You should keep it for yourself.....you love the swamp....and Z is going to disappoint and anger you....you're going to need new talking points

Forum List

Back