"We Will Outlive You."

This must be the best RWNJ OUTRAGE thread of the week. Its incredible how these intelligent and progressive youngsters now own so much space in your heads.

We're rolling our eyes at some wet behind the ears kid attempting to lecture us.

“You might as well stop now because we are going to outlive you.”
- David Hogg

As yet undetermined, as the future contains many variables. One thing is certain, however. Your belief that (if it is that) your generation is homogeneous in its opinion of American law and liberty is foolish and mistaken, and my son and the children of others who have been raised as Americans are your contemporaries, and the majority.

You will not as a generational matter outlive them.

Florida shooting survivor tells NRA supporters: 'We will outlive you'

He is right however in 1959 60% of Americans wanted guns banned, 58 years later only 28% want guns banned and today’s kids are eating Tidepods. I’ll take 58 years of history over a Tidepod eater.
But 68% want AR's banned. Can we compromise?

Not until the Democrats stop lying about the issue.

This must be the best RWNJ OUTRAGE thread of the week. Its incredible how these intelligent and progressive youngsters now own so much space in your heads.

No outrage, they are kids they will be engaged until the next fad hits and they will be off on to that.

- David Hogg

As yet undetermined, as the future contains many variables. One thing is certain, however. Your belief that (if it is that) your generation is homogeneous in its opinion of American law and liberty is foolish and mistaken, and my son and the children of others who have been raised as Americans are your contemporaries, and the majority.

Your children and those like them will be a small minority - David is correct .. they will indeed outlive you.

Millennials will bring in tough new gun control laws, Harvard poll suggests | Metro News

Most millennials disapprove of Congress and President Donald Trump's job performance and think the country is heading in the wrong direction, a new poll found.

Sixty-three percent of millennials, aged 18 to 34, said they disapprove of Trump, with 46 percent of respondents saying they strongly disapprove, according to an NBC/GenForward poll, published Monday.

Just 19 percent of young people gave Trump a positive approval rating, down from 22 percent in the same poll at the start of January.​

Trump's approval rating has fallen even further among millennials as young people continue to snub president

We have a never ending supply of ignorant fools begging to give up all their freedom.

Americans think that clinging to the 2nd Amendment gives them “freedom”. In fact the opposite is true. Rule of law and personal security are not enhanced or improved by easier access to guns. If they were, the US would be the safest country on earth, instead of heading the first world in mass shootings and murders per capita.

- David Hogg

Your children and those like them will be a small minority - David is correct .. they will indeed outlive you.

Millennials will bring in tough new gun control laws, Harvard poll suggests | Metro News

Most millennials disapprove of Congress and President Donald Trump's job performance and think the country is heading in the wrong direction, a new poll found.

Sixty-three percent of millennials, aged 18 to 34, said they disapprove of Trump, with 46 percent of respondents saying they strongly disapprove, according to an NBC/GenForward poll, published Monday.

Just 19 percent of young people gave Trump a positive approval rating, down from 22 percent in the same poll at the start of January.​

Trump's approval rating has fallen even further among millennials as young people continue to snub president

They will not always be children, with children's thoughts.

- David Hogg

Not likely when old people with guns hide while young people shoot each other.

You have great hope for America's youth and today's R Party - Good for you, but changing demographics are gonna get ya and young people are smarter than you think.

15-19% approve of Trump and the Republican Party at present - Do you think that's gonna change to the tune of 30 points as they get older?

As a progressive optimist I volunteered with the RFK campaign HQ in my hometown when in 5th grade. I've become more fiscally conservative but that's it.

It's sad that Trumplings are now anything but.

You have great hope for America's youth and today's R Party - Good for you, but changing demographics are gonna get ya and young people are smarter than you think.

15-19% approve of Trump and the Republican Party at present - Do you think that's gonna change to the tune of 30 points as they get older?

As a progressive optimist I volunteered with the RFK campaign HQ in my hometown when in 5th grade. I've become more fiscally conservative but that's it.

Bobby would today not waste spit on the lot of you.

What I have great hope for is that logic and common sense again take hold in America.

- David Hogg

He is right however in 1959 60% of Americans wanted guns banned, 58 years later only 28% want guns banned and today’s kids are eating Tidepods. I’ll take 58 years of history over a Tidepod eater.
But 68% want AR's banned. Can we compromise?

And if you were to ban an AR, then you'll come back and want to ban the Ruger Mini-14, then you'll want to ban Mac 10s and Uzis. And in the end, you'll still never achieve the safe atmosphere you claim to want, while you will have punished those who have committed no crime merely because you are afraid of a relatively rare event. Heck, you might as well want to ban males because a few of them commit rape.

What I have great hope for is that logic and common sense again take hold in America.

I see - Bobby would be a Republican if he were alive today?

That's funny :laugh:

I see - Bobby would be a Republican if he were alive today?

That's funny :laugh:

He would not be Progressive. He and Jack both were rabid anti-Communists.

I was there, and older than you. Apparently you missed something.

He would not be Progressive. He and Jack both were rabid anti-Communists.

Sorry, but Bobby would still be a progressive and tough on communism.

Funny - Trump and his Putin-enabling minions have now become the commies.

b884263275abb6cd2cc0c6a1f1a67ff8.jpg

- David Hogg

Unfortunate for them gen Z thinks they are idiots

On Deck, “Generation Z,” the most conservative generation in 70 years. Born between 1995 -2010, they’re fiscally conservative, staunchly supportive of personal freedoms, and strong on national security including counter-terrorism and cyber-security, with a hint of isolationism. They don’t fit the mold for either political party in their current form, which is probably why data suggests they support the unconventional Donald Trump over the political status quo offered by either party. The Post-Millennial Generation Should Worry Democrats Lots more where that came from

Forum List

Back