"We Will Outlive You."

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
“You might as well stop now because we are going to outlive you.”
- David Hogg

As yet undetermined, as the future contains many variables. One thing is certain, however. Your belief that (if it is that) your generation is homogeneous in its opinion of American law and liberty is foolish and mistaken, and my son and the children of others who have been raised as Americans are your contemporaries, and the majority.

You will not as a generational matter outlive them.

Florida shooting survivor tells NRA supporters: 'We will outlive you'

We have a never ending supply of ignorant fools begging to give up all their freedom.

- David Hogg

As yet undetermined, as the future contains many variables. One thing is certain, however. Your belief that (if it is that) your generation is homogeneous in its opinion of American law and liberty is foolish and mistaken, and my son and the children of others who have been raised as Americans are your contemporaries, and the majority.

Highly unlikely if they succeed in banning guns and repealing the 2nd Amendment. Then the criminals will be the only one's with guns and they will have no way to defend themselves.

- David Hogg

How do you figure they are the "majority"? Even in the last election the Trump voters were not the majority and many of those were liberals who for at least one election voted for Trump, it is yet to be seen if that continues. And then you are also assuming all children are mindless followers of their parents politics, and while that might be true of yours, it is not true for most.

- David Hogg

How do you figure they are the "majority"? Even in the last election the Trump voters were not the majority and many of those were liberals who for at least one election voted for Trump, it is yet to be seen if that continues. And then you are also assuming all children are mindless followers of their parents politics, and while that might be true of yours, it is not true for most.

Then the Left has nothing to worry about.

I'm currently 68.

If he lives past that age, I'll agree with him.

- David Hogg

Highly unlikely if they succeed in banning guns and repealing the 2nd Amendment. Then the criminals will be the only one's with guns and they will have no way to defend themselves.

More precisely, only criminals, government and police forces will have guns.

- David Hogg

He is right however in 1959 60% of Americans wanted guns banned, 58 years later only 28% want guns banned and today’s kids are eating Tidepods. I’ll take 58 years of history over a Tidepod eater.

- David Hogg

Then the Left has nothing to worry about.

You are correct. American politics is a pendulum that forever swings back and forth. Add to that the fact that the "right" is become more and more like the left fiscally, I would say the left has nothing to worry about.

- David Hogg

He is right however in 1959 60% of Americans wanted guns banned, 58 years later only 28% want guns banned and today’s kids are eating Tidepods. I’ll take 58 years of history over a Tidepod eater.
But 68% want AR's banned. Can we compromise?

This must be the best RWNJ OUTRAGE thread of the week. Its incredible how these intelligent and progressive youngsters now own so much space in your heads.

This must be the best RWNJ OUTRAGE thread of the week. Its incredible how these intelligent and progressive youngsters now own so much space in your heads.
If yo are talking about schools kids, they are easily led simpletons.

- David Hogg

Sure...that 68% shouldn't buy one.

Being an American and having been a teacher, I am understandably interested in the education and current lack thereof of American students.

My wife was a teacher in the public school system. Poor, poor girl. Gave her an edge that occasionally appears.

And of course, the whole point is to make an end of Progressive nonsense.

- David Hogg

I believe there is a lot of room for compromise however David Hogg wants a ban on guns. That is who I’m addressing, they want no compromise. Issa and others want a complete ban and that will never happen in this country.

Forum List

Back