Companies boycotting NRA

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
I'm sure some of you will support these companies, some may not. Pretty sure I will not be doing business with any of these companies anytime soon.

Alamo Rent a Car
Avis
Allied Van Lines
Best western
Budget
Chubb Insurance
Delta Air Lines
Enterprise Rent-a-Car
First National Bank of Omaha
Hertz
MetLife
North American Van Lines
Paramount Rx
SimpliSafe
Symantec
TrueCar

The full list of companies who have boycotted the NRA over the Florida shooting

I'm sure some of you will support these companies, some may not. Pretty sure I will not be doing business with any of these companies anytime soon.

Alamo Rent a Car
Avis
Allied Van Lines
Best western
Budget
Chubb Insurance
Delta Air Lines
Enterprise Rent-a-Car
Hertz
MetLife
North American Van Lines
Paramount Rx
SimpliSafe
Symantec
TrueCar

Who is stupid enough to make a business decision based upon such dumb shit?

I go with who gives me the best bang for my buck, I couldn't care less about the politics of the company.

Alamo Rent a Car
Avis
Allied Van Lines
Best western
Budget
Chubb Insurance
Delta Air Lines
Enterprise Rent-a-Car
Hertz
MetLife
North American Van Lines
Paramount Rx
SimpliSafe
Symantec
TrueCar

I go with who gives me the best bang for my buck, I couldn't care less about the politics of the company.

Seems to me these companies have made a business decision.

Alamo Rent a Car
Avis
Allied Van Lines
Best western
Budget
Chubb Insurance
Delta Air Lines
Enterprise Rent-a-Car
Hertz
MetLife
North American Van Lines
Paramount Rx
SimpliSafe
Symantec
TrueCar

Seems to me these companies have made a business decision.

They have, and it does not affect me in any way whatsoever, so why would I take it into consideration?

I don't use any of them, but have stock in MetLife. I'll give Steve a call.

Alamo Rent a Car
Avis
Allied Van Lines
Best western
Budget
Chubb Insurance
Delta Air Lines
Enterprise Rent-a-Car
Hertz
MetLife
North American Van Lines
Paramount Rx
SimpliSafe
Symantec
TrueCar

Their shareholders should sue them.

When CEOs Play Politics, Shareholders Can Take Them to Court - WSJ

Last edited:

Alamo Rent a Car
Avis
Allied Van Lines
Best western
Budget
Chubb Insurance
Delta Air Lines
Enterprise Rent-a-Car
Hertz
MetLife
North American Van Lines
Paramount Rx
SimpliSafe
Symantec
TrueCar

I don't do business with any of these companies. ALL THESE COMPANIES dropped the NRA out of fear of lost revenue. Its all about money, nothing more. That's what the Left wants as they practice their fascism. But when you do business with a company, you are in effect supporting their politics as well because they use their revenue from you to finance it. Only rubes care for nothing but themselves. The NRA is a HUGE organization with MILLIONS of members and a lot of influence. And a very long memory.

These companies dropped associations with the NRA because it looks good politically. Their NRA benefit was never much, a 5 or 10% discount at the very best. What will happen is that after the noise dies down someone will look at the competitors who dropped NRA and very quietly expanded market share by accepting NRA as the only one doing so. At least until it all shakes out exactly the way it was.

This happens all the time. Rush Limbaugh has all his advertisers back. Duck Dynasty got an apology from advertisers that dropped them. Everyone rushes to what looks good at the moment then goes back to business later on.

Alamo Rent a Car
Avis
Allied Van Lines
Best western
Budget
Chubb Insurance
Delta Air Lines
Enterprise Rent-a-Car
Hertz
MetLife
North American Van Lines
Paramount Rx
SimpliSafe
Symantec
TrueCar

Since only 6 percent of adults are NRA members, certainly they would prefer to keep the business of the other 94 percent of the population.
The companies to watch are those who havent yet dropped NRA support:
Amazon: NRA TV offered via amazon products.
Apple: NRA TV available on apple tv product.
Sirus XM and Roku, youtube also offer NRA content.
Bass Pro Shops outdoor gear.
Clearent credit card processing "firearm friendly" services.
Fedex discounts to NRA members.
Harland Clarke offers NRA branded checkes.
HotelPlanner NRA travel discount.
Hyatt Regency hosts NRA convention.

For these liberals, for all liberals, a mark of authenticity is celebrity retweets. from your article...

"As the companies ended their agreements, their tweets went viral on social media platforms such as Twitter, garnering tens of thousands of retweets. "

Understand that in the context of Twitter's campaign to eject conservatives from it's platform. The wikileaks emails showed Hillary campaign staffers discussing turning media into "echo chambers" for Marxists.

"Progressive Media will serve as a communications and messaging nerve center for the progressive movement. We will create a robust echo chamber with messaging that spans from independent groups, to progressive partisans, to grassroots organizers, to the netroots. We will align messaging across broadcast and cable TV, radio, print, Internet, single-issue and advocacy organizations, progressive media, surrogates and new media. "

Re: DRAFT launch statement for progressive media - WikiLeaks

And, from the same Podesta email..

"Breaking through the clutter of the modern media environment with a progressive message requires repetition of common themes from different sources organized by a central apparatus"

Pure Propaganda. Those that can't recognize it deserve their slavery.

These companies dropped associations with the NRA because it looks good politically. Their NRA benefit was never much, a 5 or 10% discount at the very best. What will happen is that after the noise dies down someone will look at the competitors who dropped NRA and very quietly expanded market share by accepting NRA as the only one doing so. At least until it all shakes out exactly the way it was.This happens all the time. Rush Limbaugh has all his advertisers back. Duck Dynasty got an apology from advertisers that dropped them. Everyone rushes to what looks good at the moment then goes back to business later on.
`
The Fox and the Grapes, eh? :scared1:

Alamo Rent a Car
Avis
Allied Van Lines
Best western
Budget
Chubb Insurance
Delta Air Lines
Enterprise Rent-a-Car
Hertz
MetLife
North American Van Lines
Paramount Rx
SimpliSafe
Symantec
TrueCar

Since only 6 percent of adults are NRA members, certainly they would prefer to keep the business of the other 94 percent of the population.
The companies to watch are those who havent yet dropped NRA support:
Amazon: NRA TV offered via amazon products.
Apple: NRA TV available on apple tv product.
Sirus XM and Roku, youtube also offer NRA content.
Bass Pro Shops outdoor gear.
Clearent credit card processing "firearm friendly" services.
Fedex discounts to NRA members.
Harland Clarke offers NRA branded checkes.
HotelPlanner NRA travel discount.
Hyatt Regency hosts NRA convention.

6% are card carrying members, but many of the 94% none members are supporters. The NRA's power doesn't come from political donations, but from the support from the general population.

Alamo Rent a Car
Avis
Allied Van Lines
Best western
Budget
Chubb Insurance
Delta Air Lines
Enterprise Rent-a-Car
Hertz
MetLife
North American Van Lines
Paramount Rx
SimpliSafe
Symantec
TrueCar

Of course you won’t. You’re part of the problem rather than the solution.
The NRA is a terrorist organization whose purpose is only giving hummers to the gun manufacturers.
Finally sanity is breaking out in this country after all the dead children slaughtered.

Forum List

Back