We Want Dallas!

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
104038433_crop_650x440.jpg

Redskins vs. the Gals week 16 with the playoffs on the line! Doesn't get any better!

The Redskins will see their first playoff game of the dynasty in just a few weeks!

I hate Jerry Jones and Tony Romo. Go skins. Where's the game gonna be played? Washington or Dallas?

I hope Dallas kicks the crap outta the Redskins. Why? Because I've been a Dallas fan since around 1972, and have been a loyal fan through good times and bad times.

Besides..............I think Washington sucks.

• Banned
I hope Dallas kicks the crap outta the Redskins. Why? Because I've been a Dallas fan since around 1972, and have been a loyal fan through good times and bad times.

Besides..............I think Washington sucks.

I predict a final score of Redskins 35, gals 13; Santana Moss, the Cowboy Killer, will have at least 2 touchdowns. The gals need to be humbled before the NFL starts to take them seriously again (aka Jerry Jones needs to be humbled), and that'll never happen. America's team my ass.

Romo is incapable of coming into RGIII's house, the palace of the burgundy and gold, and doing anything but laying a FAT ASS EGG to signal the start of a motha fucking dynasty in the capital of the free world.

I look forward to a friendly competition lol

I hate Jerry Jones and Tony Romo. Go skins. Where's the game gonna be played? Washington or Dallas?

Dallas.

Ok. Washington will win anyway.

I was just too lazy to type FE. And I guessed it was in Dallas ...my bad. I don't care where it's played ...Seahawks already beat Dallas. I've never seen RG3 play. We don't get East Coast crap any more that you guys see our teams over there. As far as I know everyone in DC is orange and crys a lot. Hold on...I'll watch a couple of clips.

I guess this guy passes for "evidense" in DC... :lo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29KeyD9R0ik]NFL Week 1 Scores: RG3 Outclasses Record-Setting Five Rookies Starting in Week 1 - YouTube[/ame]

This clip show some of the worst defense and tackling I've seen all year. If Seahawk wiffed as much as the dudes in this clip they would be laughed off the team.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIPp5ra4uEM]RG3 Highlights - 2012 (Weeks 1-12) - YouTube[/ame]

Now I know why the NFC West is rated the toughest in the NFL this year.

Ya ...you Bring RG3 to the game .... we gotz 6 guys in the defensive backfield that all hit like THIS..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FTnWFaHWH0]Kam Chancellor Big Hit On Vernon Davis Concussion | 49ers vs Seahawks 12/23/12 - YouTube[/ame]

If I owned the Redskins I would bench RG3 if I had to play the Seahawks for his own safety. I might not even play any of my real recievers either. Not if I wanted them ever to play another game in the NFL. We hit this hard all the time. It was a totally legal hit...but the ref saw the dudes head snap back and just threw yellow out of the shock of the punishment we lay on opponents.

Last edited:
If I owned the Redskins I would bench RG3 if I had to play the Seahawks for his own safety. I might not even play any of my real recievers either. Not if I wanted them ever to play another game in the NFL. We hit this hard all the time. It was a totally legal hit...but the ref saw the dudes head snap back and just threw yellow out of the shock of the punishment we lay on opponents.

The NFC East has been know since the 70's for it's 'body bag' games. You live out west so you might not know what that means because you guys play so delicately out there, but that's a tradition that holds true out here to this day.

The seahawks are trying to copy the style that was perfected by the NFC east a long time ago. Why do you think the Giants have won 2 superbowls in the last few years over 'superior' teams? Because those 'superior' teams played terrified against an onslaught that is the status quo over here.

The seahawks have looked pretty good against the fairies they've faced out west so far, and if they can avoid having to play the 'skins then they'll have a pretty good shot at the throne.

But the seahawks DO NOT want to see RGIII and the Redskins in the playoffs.

Quick question...........................do any of you Dallas bashers wanna make a bet on the outcome?

If Dallas wins, you've gotta put a sig line of my choosing.

If Dallas loses, you get to choose what is on mine.

Any takers?

Quick question...........................do any of you Dallas bashers wanna make a bet on the outcome?

Any takers?

Buddy...Buddy.... Why ya wanna go and put your heart on your sleave for them worthless skanks...

I would feel dirty takin a bet like that..

Oh hell.. I'll make that wager with you an the front man for that pretender Washington.

Rob... You do know that the Seahawks already beat Dallas once this year way before we let Wilson do anything but baby steps ..right?

You did watch Sunday Night Football... Right? The same Sahawks that crushed the 9ers...that kicked the Patriots ass up in NE?

Last edited:

Any takers?

Buddy...Buddy.... Why ya wanna go and put your heart on your sleave for them worthless skanks...

Oh hell.. I'll make that wager with you an the front man for that pretender Washington.

Rob... You do know that the Seahawks already beat Dallas once this year way before we let Wilson do anything but baby steps ..right?

You did watch Sunday Night Football... Right? The same Sahawks that crushed the 9ers...that kicked the Patriots ass up in NE?

Okay..............baby steps.............that means you get to choose the sig line of your choosing until the end of the season if the skins win, or, if Dallas wins, I get to choose the sig lines of the rest of you until after SuperBowl.

Any takers?

Any takers?

Okay..............baby steps.............that means you get to choose the sig line of your choosing until the end of the season if the skins win, or, if Dallas wins, I get to choose the sig lines of the rest of you until after SuperBowl.

Any takers?

JJEEEEBUUUSSSS Rob!!! You are tryin to put me between a rock and a hard place!! Truth be told I want to play the Redskins.. Remember all that talk from 9ers fans how Kapernaputnick was way taller...way faster ...had the GUN arm And I think he got a 34 QBR for the Seahawks game. Some people still don't underget how good Wilson is. I tried to warn y'all but I fear RG3 will get injured badly if he plays against the Seahawks.

That's a tough lesson to learn about how a QB has to run in the NFL. I'm thinking that maybe that is what it will take for Wilson to prove he is hands down better than RG3.

Any takers?

JJEEEEBUUUSSSS Rob!!! You are tryin to put me between a rock and a hard place!! Truth be told I want to play the Redskins.. Remember all that talk from 9ers fans how Kapernaputnick was way taller...way faster ...had the GUN arm And I think he got a 34 QBR for the Seahawks game. Some people still don't underget how good Wilson is. I tried to warn y'all but I fear RG3 will get injured badly if he plays against the Seahawks.

That's a tough lesson to learn about how a QB has to run in the NFL. I'm thinking that maybe that is what it will take for Wilson to prove he is hands down better than RG3.

Quick question.................got a suggestion for my sig line if you take the bet?

Shit Huggy, ya might wanna send a message to all those idiots on your List and see if they wanna take the bet as well.

You do know that most of them hate me, right?

Shit Huggy, ya might wanna send a message to all those idiots on your List and see if they wanna take the bet as well.

You do know that most of them hate me, right?

Sounds interesting until I hafta babysit all of em when I win. You know damn well nearly all f them would welch.

That's a HUGE trick bag. That wouldn't be winning for me. I don't need to prove they are punks.

Forum List

Back