We should apologize for slavery

as a member of one of the oldest political parties in this country I feel that it is necessary for me to apologize for slavery. I am responsible for that institution being promoted in this country and I am responsible for the riots. I am also sorry for the generational issues slavery has caused to black people. We will go down as the nazi party did in Germany as promoting the worst holocast in the history of the world. Here it goes...my best apology....

You mad bro?

What a pile of male bovine excrement!!!

Why should I apologize for something that started thousands of years before I was born?

I didn't buy or own slaves.

No one ever accused you of being smart, Joe. What happened 400 years ago has no affect on how I treat anyone.

Feel free to give all your money and property to black people, if you're so guilt ridden. Go ahead, have a ball.

So you are really claiming 400 years of policy have no effect on the here and now? really?

I'm sure you treat people like shit because you are a horrible person, not because of what happened 400 years ago, though.

I said it has no effect on how I treat people. Your mileage may differ.

BTW, I don't treat people like shit unless they deserve it. Hence the treatment dumbasses like you get in this forum.

If it wasn't for non blacks in this forum who are obsessed with slavery and this "apology" that they claim blacks are supposedly demanding of them, the subject would never surface here..
SMGDH.

as a member of one of the oldest political parties in this country I feel that it is necessary for me to apologize for slavery. I am responsible for that institution being promoted in this country and I am responsible for the riots. I am also sorry for the generational issues slavery has caused to black people. We will go down as the nazi party did in Germany as promoting the worst holocast in the history of the world. Here it goes...my best apology....

You mad bro?

We need to apologize to White America for slavery. If we didn't have slavery, then we wouldn't be flooded with Africans and we would have an ocean protecting us from their invasion. Just saying!

Most Americans are the decedents of oppressed people, and despite a few successful exceptions, their descendents tend to have their upward mobility largely fixed by class discrimination as well.

That said, the exclusion of most blacks from most market functions continued until just 50 years ago, whereas the average descendent of European serfs has had well over a hundred years to build family wealth, including vast giveaways of land to settlers, etc.

Most Americans are the decedents of oppressed people, and despite a few successful exceptions, their descendents tend to have their upward mobility largely fixed by class discrimination as well.

That said, the exclusion of most blacks from most market functions continued until just 50 years ago, whereas the average descendent of European serfs has had well over a hundred years to build family wealth, including vast giveaways of land to settlers, etc.

Great point. Interesting to note that Americans of Asian discent have been discriminated against from the countries beginnings and they have risen to the top of the country!

Great point. Interesting to note that Americans of Asian discent have been discriminated against from the countries beginnings and they have risen to the top of the country!

I suspect that most high-income Asian Americans are the descendents of bourgeoisie who fled communist revolutions.

I'm guessing this was intended as a sarcasm thread however if it is not let me state for the record I will not apologize for something that began and ended before I was born.

Agreed, if your grandfather was a Bank robber, or defrauded others or was a mass murderer, why should you share a thread of blame? The counter argument usually is though, that you benefit from being white, in a majority white country and someone determined that white people don't suffer from low self esteem. They figure we need to be lowered down a few notches regardless if they know anything about our lives in order to make things fair.

Unfortunantly, their view point will never be changed, their too damnn invested in it and too brainwashed

Let me go on record. I am not sorry and I personally don't give a fuck what happened 150 years ago.

Hale_Farm_Civil_War_081212_0001.jpg

I'm sorry a hell of a lot of the children of the dead northern soldiers had to grow up without a father so black slaves could be free.

There, now move on.

Forum List

Back