If the thugs were white there would be riots

natstew

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2010
If the thugs were white Sharpton would be there already screaming that the police don't protect black neighborhoods.

White Father and Son Executed by 2 Black Teens ... Where s Al Sharpton

A gruesome execution-style murder that occurred in New Orleans isn’t getting the attention it deserves — and we can guess why.

David Pence, 56, and his son, Nicholas, 25, were shot by two teen burglars just moments after party guests left their home in Metairie, La., last weekend.

We believe all lives matter and we’d like to know what Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and their ilk think about this tragic double murder happening in one of the most crime-ridden cities in America.

Sharpton, one to gain attention and create conflict as much as possible, is in the midst of promoting national protests across the country with his group, National Action Network.

NAN has chapters across the country and a list of cities where they will hold rallies and meetings to to promoteSharpton’s agenda that masquerades as a fight for justice.

However, as Sharpton keeps quiet about this particular incident, we can see how his fight for justice is nothing more than an excuse to add to the racial tensions that are already running amok in some of our cities.

The murder of David and Nicholas Spence was a pitiful crime carried out by black thugs and it deserves more attention than it’s getting in the mainstream press

Metairie isn't "one of the most crime-ridden cities in America". It's the burbs. White and Republican too. It's where David Duke is from.

I only mention that to save the partisan hacks the trouble of trolling in with the old "Democrat run cities" canard. You're welcome, hacks.

Metairie isn't "one of the most crime-ridden cities in America". It's the burbs. White and Republican too. It's where David Duke is from.

I only mention that to save the partisan hacks the trouble of trolling in with the old "Democrat run cities" canard. You're welcome, hacks.
The drive-by shootings (drugs) happen in N.O. The MFFPs (murders for fun & profit) happen in the burbs. Is that what you're trying to tell us?

The drive-by shootings (drugs) happen in N.O. The MFFPs (murders for fun & profit) happen in the burbs. Is that what you're trying to tell us?

I'm correcting the record. Metairie ain't N'awlins. This one happened in Metairie. Not New Orleans.

Forum List

Back