We should apologize for slavery

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
as a member of one of the oldest political parties in this country I feel that it is necessary for me to apologize for slavery. I am responsible for that institution being promoted in this country and I am responsible for the riots. I am also sorry for the generational issues slavery has caused to black people. We will go down as the nazi party did in Germany as promoting the worst holocast in the history of the world. Here it goes...my best apology....

You mad bro?

Slavery was outlawed in the US about 150 years ago, it's over and done with.

How can people of the 21st Century apologize for something they weren't responsible for? All of the responsible parties are dead.

How can people of the 21st Century apologize for something they weren't responsible for? All of the responsible parties are dead.

I am so tired of having this held OVER our heads and shoved down our throats. If they "black people" can't get over themselves with it. that is their PROBLEM

Let me go on record. I am not sorry and I personally don't give a fuck what happened 150 years ago.

What will a one sided sorry do??? Give blacks more of a reason to attack, kill and destroy whites and our property. Most likely looking at events like Furgason or balitmore. You see sometimes weakness breeds more contempt.

Most blacks will never accept our sorry and in fact will take it as a sign that we're a bunch of effin pussies. Pussies that they will double down on and demand everything we have from our businesses to our very lives.

These people don't want to work with us. That is the core of the problem. They simply hate us and a sorry is weakness.

as a member of one of the oldest political parties in this country I feel that it is necessary for me to apologize for slavery. I am responsible for that institution being promoted in this country and I am responsible for the riots. I am also sorry for the generational issues slavery has caused to black people. We will go down as the nazi party did in Germany as promoting the worst holocast in the history of the world. Here it goes...my best apology....

You mad bro?

I refuse to apologize for something that I had no part in. If you choose to apologize you're a fucking idiot.

oh gawd, I'm so damn tired of having to say I'm sorry for something that happened NOT in MY LIFETIME.

When you all apologize for putting in the race hustling Obama for President, I'll think about it
"We" apologize several times every generation.
Tired of apologizing.
Get over it

I am so tired of having this held OVER our heads and shoved down our throats. If they "black people" can't get over themselves with it. that is their PROBLEM

It's all that liberal guilt that they are trying to brainwash others on. :cuckoo:

oh gawd, I'm so damn tired of having to say I'm sorry for something that happened NOT in MY LIFETIME.

When you all apologize for putting in the race hustling Obama for President, I'll think about it
"We" apologize several times every generation.
Tired of apologizing.
Get over it

well, You would think they'd be over it by now. but it has to held over us like a battering ram.
You enjoy that, have at it. I've had enough after 60 YEARS of being beat over the head with it

Last edited:
Really?? Oh well, a democrate, what else can you expect. Slavery has been around since practically the beginning of time in one fashion or another. We all have given ourselves over to the man for wages which is a form of slavery especially if you hate your job. None of us is exempt.

You mad bro?

I'm guessing this was intended as a sarcasm thread however if it is not let me state for the record I will not apologize for something that began and ended before I was born.

I think that you are correct Blackhawk , I think that Superdem is just pretty clever . I think that he is being sarcastic !!

as far as I'm concerned. and this isn't going to sit well with the snobs in here

but, the black people have traded one form of slavery to another. to a political PARTY

they overwhelmingly vote for a party that has for generations kept them down from broadening their Horizons and lives. Look at Detroit, Balitamore, California is well on its way, they are being pushed aside for Illegal immigrants, yet still sit and whine about slavery that none of them ever Experienced... as has none of the rest of us in this country has.

just how i see it. you don't have to agree, like it or even care

I think that you are correct Blackhawk , I think that Superdem is just pretty clever . I think that he is being sarcastic !!

Yes, you have to know how he operates. sometimes he's wicked in his thinking's and postings

All I gotta say about this tired ol crap is
2z55344.jpg

Forum List

Back