We need to destroy the Dome of the Rock and rebuild the Temple

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
It is about time that we kick the trespassing Arabs out of the holy land.

They need to be removed far south of the Ancient Jewish city of Medina, which some crazy Islamics think is a Moslem Holy City.

It is Holy only to the memory all of the Jews who were slaughtered there by Mohammed when he wanted the Jewish men Killed so Mohammed and his followers could rape the younger Jewish widows and sell their children into slavery.

Once the Arabs have been removed from Greater Israel (As specified in the most Holy Bible as extending from the Litani River to Damascus and on to the Euphrates River and then south to the Indian Ocean and then east to the River of Egypt and then north towhere it enters the Mediterranean Sea.) we can progress with the destruction of the illegal and disgusting Dome of the Rock on the Jewish Temple Mount.

After a period of ritual cleansing, the Mount will be declared as suitable for the building of a Third Temple to YHWH.

We certainly have waited long enough for this temple to be built. The Bible says it will happen in the Later Days (The time immediately prior to the arrival of the long promised Jewish Messiah who will be the "All Conquering Lion of Judah" and not the meek "Lamb Of God" Messiah that Jesus represented when he was in the Holy Land.

This "All Conquering Lion of Judah" is going to be more angry than Jesus was when he attacked and beat the money changers on the Temple grounds. His official title will be, "The Word of God." and he is going to eliminate all the satanic worshipping people all over the world. Amen!

Let's get 'er done!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.
Praise Him all children here below.
Praise Him above you heavenly host.
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

Last edited:
Remember shotgun, the Jews are the most gifted and intelligent people on the planet. The IQ tests don't lie. God made them that way because they are his chosen people to live in his chosen land, the land of Eden, the land of the Lord God Almighty..

Remember shotgun, the Jews are the most gifted and intelligent people on the planet. The IQ tests don't lie. God made them that way because they are his chosen people to live in his chosen land, the land of Eden, the land of the Lord God Almighty..

dude.. give me a fucking break. By suggesting that there is an ethnic premium to intelligence you've just validated every (actual) racist whose insisted the same thing against blacks and mexicans. For real, I realize that you feel this overwhelming urge to kiss jewish ass in your golden years but deifying jews is no different than when germans did the same thing for Aryians. Your dogma myth is a fucking crock of shit AND trying to destroy temple mount for the next temple of solomon would do nothing more than instigate an epic conflict that wont end with your gay jesus coming from heaven so much as dead humans paying the price of your jew worship and dogma fixation.

dude.. give me a fucking break. By suggesting that there is an ethnic premium to intelligence you've just validated every (actual) racist whose insisted the same thing against blacks and mexicans. For real, I realize that you feel this overwhelming urge to kiss jewish ass in your golden years but deifying jews is no different than when germans did the same thing for Aryians. Your dogma myth is a fucking crock of shit AND trying to destroy temple mount for the next temple of solomon would do nothing more than instigate an epic conflict that wont end with your gay jesus coming from heaven so much as dead humans paying the price of your jew worship and dogma fixation.

Hey shitgun, that sure does tick you off, doesn't it? Don't bust a vein in your head. What with your constant drinking problem, high blood pressure can be lethal.

At Stanford University, the IQ of the Jews in America is calculated to be at an average of 119. The average for Americans is about 99. That is not my calculation. It is theirs. The fantastic number of Jews in the Arts, Sciences, Education, and Government is phenominal and far exceed the representation by all others in this country per ratio of population.

The Jews are the greatest immigrants in the history of this country. Praise God that a few of His chosen people decided to immigrate here. Without them, our average IQ would probably be nearly retarded. They have raised the standards in this country by a phenominal percentage.

It is frequently said that the Arabs had great scientific and artistic advances while Europe slept during the Dark Ages. The only problem with that statement is that almost all of the advances were due to Jewish scholasticism. Once the Arabs killed off most of the Jews in their midst, their culture died and became almost retarded. They have stagnated for hundreds of years since the last great kill off of the Jews. They brought it onto their selves by killing off their most intelligent people. Serves them right.

Last edited:
yeah the thing we need most is another war over religion
Skull, the Holy Bible promises it as a reality. It is going to be very bloody with over one third of the population of the Earth slaughtered. That is not my wish. It is a prophecy in Revelation and all of Revelation is coming true. We are heading into what appears to be a nuclear war from the description in Revelation.

Hey shitgun, that sure does tick you off, doesn't it? Don't bust a vein in your head. What with your constant drinking problem, high blood pressure can be lethal.

At Stanford University, the IQ of the Jews in America is calculated to be at an average of 119. The average for Americans is about 99. That is not my calculation. It is theirs. The fantastic number of Jews in the Arts, Sciences, Education, and Government is phenominal and far exceed the representation by all others in this country per ratio of population.

The Jews are the greatest immigrants in the history of this country. Praise God that a few of His chosen people decided to immigrate here. Without them, our avarage IQ would probably be nearly retarded.

yea yea yea.. EVERYONE has a racist non sequiter to fall back on, dude. Again, your jew worship is no reason to start destroying muslim holy sites. Indeed, it sounds like your mouth would salivate if you had a jewish hardon in front of you right now. Maybe thats why your titties are so huge; it's not that you are fat you are just ONE UGLY CHICK!

So do I. So do I. I poke fun at it all the time.

But I like the fulfillment of Prophecy even more.:razz:

there has been no fulfillment of biblical prophesy, dude. For real, I can't wait for you people to start dying off so that your secular grandkids can start leaving your hocus pocus bullshit in your grave.

there has been no fulfillment of biblical prophesy, dude. For real, I can't wait for you people to start dying off so that your secular grandkids can start leaving your hocus pocus bullshit in your grave.

You do realize that the end times prophecies have been fulfilled, right?

.... like about 10 times now.

You do realize that the end times prophecies have been fulfilled, right?

.... like about 10 times now.

indeed, every turn of the century we get to hear about the return of christ only to have to make party plans for the next '99. This kind of dogma junkieis not less dangerous than muslims he'd break no sweat in demonizing.

The scriptures will be fulfilled just as written. In God's time, the temple will be rebuilt. There is no need to get upset over the Dome of the Rock.

Every head will bow, every knee will bend, and every mouth will confess.

It will be those who are currently muslims who will tear down the Dome of the Rock; and they will do it with joy in their hearts and praising God.

Challenging Christian Zionism and Apocalyptic Rapture Teachings

Christians offering an alternative to the biblical and political distortions of Christian Zionism - because if we remain silent they'll assume we agree.
The film, Obsession, purports to be about national security issues; but it does not offer the kind of careful analysis that such crucially important topics deserve. Instead, it offers an agenda-driven combination of emotionally laden images, distortions, omissions and, deliberately or not, outright misstatements.

It is our assertion that this film's title, Obsession, works as a command as much as a description. We believe that the attitudes and ideologies appearing to drive the film are mirror images of those that the makers of Obsession impute to what they dub "radical Islam:" a unifying, objectifying fear and hatred of a collection of disparate countries, religious orientations, ethnicities and political cliques that combines them into one powerful, inexplicable, alien enemy — one that, the film hints ominously, includes our Muslim fellow citizens and recent immigrants to our country. At a time of transition and economic pain for the United States, Obsession builds an epic narrative that allows the viewer to project all of his or her real and various fears and anxieties onto one externalized, hated foe.

Most dangerously, the film is structured to belie its ostensible disclaimer of any intention to portray the entirety of Islam as a violent and hateful religion. Stock footage of Muslims bowing in prayer or circling the Ka'aba at Mecca are interspersed with frightening images of gun-wielding youths and speakers who misuse traditional Islamic concepts such as jihad to incite violence. Eerie, "Middle Eastern"-sounding world-beat music sets off both sets of clips.

The frankly anti-Islamic message of Obsession is most apparent when the viewer is being warned about the "danger at home." Undercutting the narrators' assurances that the masses of peaceful, "good" Muslims are not to blame and ought not to feel insulted by any insinuation they might infer from Obsession, is the repetition of the word "infiltrated," and the frightening message that the saboteurs among us may be indistinguishable by dress, manner or any outward sign — save that they are Muslim. To understand why this is dangerous, one need only remember the situation, during World War II, of Japanese Americans and the stigma faced earlier in the 20th century by non-Anglo-Saxon immigrants, including Jews1. Anyone needing reassurance after viewing Obsession might find it in remembering the degree to which all of those groups have, after all the fuss, helped to shape and become shaped by the culture of our country.

Challenging Christian Zionism and Apocalyptic Rapture Teachings on Israel and Palestine

Lay off the Kibbles and Bits------they KNOW the dome of the rock is a temple.:cuckoo:

It's called rhetoric. No human made building could be a temple in reality, if a god created the world then his temple would be in it already anyway. Of course I always seem to fail at rhetoric it seems.

Forum List

Back