We need to destroy the Dome of the Rock and rebuild the Temple

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Neubarth, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Neubarth

Neubarth At the Ballpark July 30th

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +200
    It is about time that we kick the trespassing Arabs out of the holy land.

They need to be removed far south of the Ancient Jewish city of Medina, which some crazy Islamics think is a Moslem Holy City.

It is Holy only to the memory all of the Jews who were slaughtered there by Mohammed when he wanted the Jewish men Killed so Mohammed and his followers could rape the younger Jewish widows and sell their children into slavery.

Once the Arabs have been removed from Greater Israel (As specified in the most Holy Bible as extending from the Litani River to Damascus and on to the Euphrates River and then south to the Indian Ocean and then east to the River of Egypt and then north towhere it enters the Mediterranean Sea.) we can progress with the destruction of the illegal and disgusting Dome of the Rock on the Jewish Temple Mount.

After a period of ritual cleansing, the Mount will be declared as suitable for the building of a Third Temple to YHWH.

We certainly have waited long enough for this temple to be built. The Bible says it will happen in the Later Days (The time immediately prior to the arrival of the long promised Jewish Messiah who will be the "All Conquering Lion of Judah" and not the meek "Lamb Of God" Messiah that Jesus represented when he was in the Holy Land.

This "All Conquering Lion of Judah" is going to be more angry than Jesus was when he attacked and beat the money changers on the Temple grounds. His official title will be, "The Word of God." and he is going to eliminate all the satanic worshipping people all over the world. Amen!

Let's get 'er done!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.
    Praise Him all children here below.
    Praise Him above you heavenly host.
    Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  2. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,211
    :lol:

yea, STUPID PEOPLE UNITE!

:thup:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Neubarth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +200
    Remember shotgun, the Jews are the most gifted and intelligent people on the planet. The IQ tests don't lie. God made them that way because they are his chosen people to live in his chosen land, the land of Eden, the land of the Lord God Almighty..

4. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,211
    dude.. give me a fucking break. By suggesting that there is an ethnic premium to intelligence you've just validated every (actual) racist whose insisted the same thing against blacks and mexicans. For real, I realize that you feel this overwhelming urge to kiss jewish ass in your golden years but deifying jews is no different than when germans did the same thing for Aryians. Your dogma myth is a fucking crock of shit AND trying to destroy temple mount for the next temple of solomon would do nothing more than instigate an epic conflict that wont end with your gay jesus coming from heaven so much as dead humans paying the price of your jew worship and dogma fixation.

5. Skull Pilot

Skull Pilot Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,243
    yeah the thing we need most is another war over religion

6. catzmeow

catzmeow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,923
    Yay! I love superstitious idiocy.

7. Neubarth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +200
    Hey shitgun, that sure does tick you off, doesn't it? Don't bust a vein in your head. What with your constant drinking problem, high blood pressure can be lethal.

At Stanford University, the IQ of the Jews in America is calculated to be at an average of 119. The average for Americans is about 99. That is not my calculation. It is theirs. The fantastic number of Jews in the Arts, Sciences, Education, and Government is phenominal and far exceed the representation by all others in this country per ratio of population.

The Jews are the greatest immigrants in the history of this country. Praise God that a few of His chosen people decided to immigrate here. Without them, our average IQ would probably be nearly retarded. They have raised the standards in this country by a phenominal percentage.

It is frequently said that the Arabs had great scientific and artistic advances while Europe slept during the Dark Ages. The only problem with that statement is that almost all of the advances were due to Jewish scholasticism. Once the Arabs killed off most of the Jews in their midst, their culture died and became almost retarded. They have stagnated for hundreds of years since the last great kill off of the Jews. They brought it onto their selves by killing off their most intelligent people. Serves them right.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  8. Neubarth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +200
    Skull, the Holy Bible promises it as a reality. It is going to be very bloody with over one third of the population of the Earth slaughtered. That is not my wish. It is a prophecy in Revelation and all of Revelation is coming true. We are heading into what appears to be a nuclear war from the description in Revelation.

9. Neubarth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +200
    So do I. So do I. I poke fun at it all the time.

But I like the fulfillment of Prophecy even more.:razz:

10. catzmeow

catzmeow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,923
    Ah, I sense the sweet, sweet spirit of Christ here in your post.