We need some more Karma to Come

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
PUPPY DIES WOMAN CHARGED.

PANAMA CITY BEACH — A Panama City Beach woman has been charged with throwing a puppy off a seventh-story balcony, killing the animal.

On Friday, the woman, 62-year-old June Durnbaugh, said “the story is untrue,” that she had been “set up” and referred other questions to her attorney, Jim White.

“I am not guilty of that … by any means,” Durnbaugh added. White could not be reached for comment.

According to Bay County’s Clerk of Courts Web site, Durnbaugh is charged with felony cruelty to animals and domestic battery. Her arraignment is scheduled for Dec. 10.

Durnbaugh and Bryan Clackler were in a seventh-story room at the Dunes of Panama on Thomas Drive when the couple got into a fight shortly after midnight Oct. 30. Clackler told The News Herald the pair had been gigging for flounder together that night and when they arrived back at home he sat down on the couch and nodded off.

He woke up when Durnbaugh poured a beer over his head, Clackler said. At that point, Durnbaugh told Clackler that she had thrown his cell phone off the balcony. Clackler said he then got up to leave the condo, but Durnbaugh bit him in his left arm.

Puppy dies; woman charged | panama, city, beach - News - The News Herald

PANAMA CITY BEACH — A Panama City Beach woman has been charged with throwing a puppy off a seventh-story balcony, killing the animal.

On Friday, the woman, 62-year-old June Durnbaugh, said “the story is untrue,” that she had been “set up” and referred other questions to her attorney, Jim White.

“I am not guilty of that … by any means,” Durnbaugh added. White could not be reached for comment.

According to Bay County’s Clerk of Courts Web site, Durnbaugh is charged with felony cruelty to animals and domestic battery. Her arraignment is scheduled for Dec. 10.

Durnbaugh and Bryan Clackler were in a seventh-story room at the Dunes of Panama on Thomas Drive when the couple got into a fight shortly after midnight Oct. 30. Clackler told The News Herald the pair had been gigging for flounder together that night and when they arrived back at home he sat down on the couch and nodded off.

He woke up when Durnbaugh poured a beer over his head, Clackler said. At that point, Durnbaugh told Clackler that she had thrown his cell phone off the balcony. Clackler said he then got up to leave the condo, but Durnbaugh bit him in his left arm.

Typical drunken redneck behavior.

Typical drunken redneck behavior.

oh really? people don't do shit like this in New Yawk?

Xsited, my pop was a redneck ... rancher ... he treated animals with more respect than I see most animal rights activists do.

Xsited, my pop was a redneck ... rancher ... he treated animals with more respect than I see most animal rights activists do.

Okay, my apologies. It was my attempt at a redneck joke gone awry. The lady is obviously mental and should receive jail time.

and 20,000 hours of community service time cleaning kennels at the humane society..

this is terrible! When I watch Animal Cops on Animal Planet I get so angry, I finally had to stop watching it because I would get so pissed off. These people need to be thrown from a seven story building and see how they like it.

The problem is because we have grown apart from nature as a whole, walled up in concrete and steel, most kids haven't seen trees taller than their parents these days ... except in photos online.

It is because people grow up not learning anything about respect!

Forum List

Back