We need more babies

This isn't just a North Korea thing, it's something needed in many, many countries. Even here in America. We need more American women to have more babies.

---Kim Jong Un openly weeps as he urges North Korean women to have more babies---

Being a Statistician, I get my science of births from demographers---- and lately more and more are saying that the welfare state as BIden has it will be the first thing to fall, we do not have enough workers at the bottom of the pyramid.
ANd Biden never mentions this but
==================
A large number of American men of prime working age — between 25 and 54 years old — are not working or even looking for work, resulting in a major hole in the American economy.

In 1953, 98% of men in that age range had a job or were looking for one. That number has fallen ever since. Today, 7.2 million men have essentially dropped out of the workforce.

Being a Statistician, I get my science of births from demographers---- and lately more and more are saying that the welfare state as BIden has it will be the first thing to fall, we do not have enough workers at the bottom of the pyramid.
ANd Biden never mentions this but
==================
A large number of American men of prime working age — between 25 and 54 years old — are not working or even looking for work, resulting in a major hole in the American economy.

In 1953, 98% of men in that age range had a job or were looking for one. That number has fallen ever since. Today, 7.2 million men have essentially dropped out of the workforce.
What % of men in that age range are working today?

At least put the proposition for America up for discussion and debate .
Also the health and safety aspects .

And it is the men we find generally odious -- not the women .

It seems to me the only ones needing to bring it up for "discussion and debate" are the potential mother and father.

Forum List

Back