We need more babies

Dual income no kids. A fast growing population of young married couples both working and not having kids. Some are seeing the benefits of 2 incomes and the financial benefits. This leads to a lifestyle of fun and early retirement. A win win. Look for the trend to keep growing.

Well, people are clamoring for more babies to insure our futures. Raising kids decently is not cheap.
People should not have children unless they are married and have the financial ability to support them. Responsible married couples should not be taxed to support the illegitimate children of unmarried welfare mothers and violent street criminals. With too few exceptions to be statistically significant, their illegitimate children are as worthless and frequently dangerous as they are.

This isn't just a North Korea thing, it's something needed in many, many countries. Even here in America. We need more American women to have more babies.

---Kim Jong Un openly weeps as he urges North Korean women to have more babies---

I monitor books because of my background as a teacher and I see more and more public intellectuals saying we are headed for disaster as far as declining birthrates go...this accords with the modern feminists who say abortion is hatred of women. Ask any pro-abortion person when they last helped a woman who didn't want to kill her baby.

People should not have children unless they are married and have the financial ability to support them. Responsible married couples should not be taxed to support the illegitimate children of unmarried welfare mothers and violent street criminals. With too few exceptions to be statistically significant, their illegitimate children are as worthless and frequently dangerous as they are.

Let me guess, you are one of those crying about "replacement," right?

We should do everything possible to keep wages from increasing.
You speak like and employer, rather than an employee.

This is what Abraham Lincoln said about that:

Abraham-Lincoln-quote-about-politics-from-State-of-the-Union-Address-2a2745.jpg

By the way, keeping wages from increasing is a sure way to keep birth rates down. People decide not to have children because they cannot afford them.
I mean, I agree with you in principal, but low wages certainly isn’t keeping the birth rate down in the 3rd world

Not entirely. I want open borders for Orientals. Jews are so valuable I think we should pay them to move here.
No open borders. But we do need an immigration policy that puts America, and it's perpetuation first. Limit immigration to single childless women between the ages of 18-26, give them a 2 year visa, in which time they must marry an American. If they fail to do so within 2 years send them back. That's a reasonable immigration policy that puts America, and Americans first.

No open borders. But we do need an immigration policy that puts America, and it's perpetuation first. Limit immigration to single childless women between the ages of 18-26, give them a 2 year visa, in which time they must marry an American. If they fail to do so within 2 years send them back. That's a reasonable immigration policy that puts America, and Americans first.
That's a stupid policy that has no chance of ever becoming reality. :laugh:

Forum List

Back