Zone1 We need LESS snitching

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Full honesty I have probably reported a couple dozen times over my years here but let's be honest.

We gain NOTHING by crying to the mods about others. All we create is more unnecessary scrutiny.

Mod the pedos, mod the spamers, mod the CLEAR racist bs. But do we really need mods to play goalie because someone from the opposite side stole our Preparation H?

Report less, Adult more

awkward-glance-gif.gif

Full honesty I have probably reported a couple dozen times over my years here but let's be honest.

We gain NOTHING by crying to the mods about others. All we create is more unnecessary scrutiny.

Mod the pedos, mod the spamers, mod the CLEAR racist bs. But do we really need mods to play goalie because someone from the opposite side stole our Preparation H?

Report less, Adult more

Only time I've ever reported anyone on here was that time I reported an admitted drug user in possession of a firearm.

The BATF thanked me.

• Banned
^^^^^that is the quoting BS I'm dealing with. I couldn't type a response because the cursor wouldn't stop bouncing from line to line

Report less, Adult more
But wouldn't that mean acting more as a collective?

Burn him!

Burn the witch!

Burn him!

I have never reported somebody before. People that report are bitch-made. This is an internet forum. Grow some testicles.

From what I know about Doctor Thompson, he saw at least two of everything and probably aimed for the middle of both.

Seriously? A great writer?

His best writing was his travel pieces before he found easy money in writing gimmicky trash for teenage dopers and Rolling Stone. Some of it was funny but hardly great.
From what I've read, he never found writing to be easy money.

From what I've read, he never found writing to be easy money.

It was a lot easier money than he made from his travel pieces as a freelancer. His books weren't particularly deep or complex, the book on Nixon was fairly long compared to most of the others. A lot of it was fiction, so not a lot of research needed. He was no Mark Twain, whom he was trying to imitate only aimed at the drug culture and middle class hippie fashion victims. He was better at short articles for periodicals.

Forum List

Back