We need a president who knows how to make tough, smart decisions

Mitt 2012!

We already have one.

The problem is we have an ignorant, superstitious party that believes science is a faith, evolution a lie and climate change a conspiracy who thinks education is overrated and who wants to start more wars. They can't see past the black. It's because of their "confederate" base.

Mitt 2012!

We already have one.

The problem is we have an ignorant, superstitious party that believes science is a faith, evolution a lie and climate change a conspiracy who thinks education is overrated and who wants to start more wars. They can't see past the black. It's because of their "confederate" base.

We haven't had one for at least 3 years.

No, we need a president who knows how to get government the hell out of my wallet and my bedroom. We haven't had one of those in decades, and apparently we're not likely to have one this next time around, either.

Thanks for nothing, Democrats and Republicans. :mad:

No, we need a president who knows how to get government the hell out of my wallet and my bedroom. We haven't had one of those in decades, and apparently we're not likely to have one this next time around, either.

Demublicans have a new slogan: Just say no to freedom.

Funny, if Mitt won, i really dont see him raiding your wallet or bedroom. Is there any particular issue you think he would on?

Personally, other than Newt, I don't see that in most of the GOP.

Funny, if Mitt won, i really dont see him raiding your wallet or bedroom. Is there any particular issue you think he would on?

Personally, other than Newt, I don't see that in most of the GOP.
It's the raiding that is already going on that concerns me. God help us if one of those knuckleheads up there decided to ratchet up what already goes on.

Mitt 2012!

We already have one.

No. We don't have any such President at this time.

President Obama is a clusterfuck of stupidity, venality and indecisiveness.

As always, the balance of your stupid post is just you being a mental midget and relying on your cartoonish and dishonest stereotypes.

rdork, you remain a twit.

Mitt 2012!

We already have one.

No. We don't have any such President at this time.

President Obama is a clusterfuck of stupidity, venality and indecisiveness.

As always, the balance of your stupid post is just you being a mental midget and relying on your cartoonish and dishonest stereotypes.

rdork, you remain a twit.
Racist!

Mitt 2012!

We already have one.

Seems to me that most of the ones around here that can't "see past the black", are liberals. :eusa_whistle:

What are these smart tough decisions?

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW DO YOU?

Pruning necrotic portions of the enterprises he is overseeing.

I am waiting for real solutions. Lets go. Whats his plan? What are his smart decisions? If he is a capable leader then he has a plan already. Lets hear it. Defend your position.

He does have a plan already.

Fact Sheet: Mitt Romney's Plan to Turn Around the Economy | Mitt Romney for President

Of course there are a lot of things he can't specify until he is privy to the books, so to speak. He has a proven track record showing that when he does get his hands on the books, he'll know what to do with them.

Forum List

Back