We need a gay or transgender president!

Yep, I just said it! Someone that will do a good job at the job and show everyone that it doesn't fucking matter.

Tired of the whining,,,lets just accept it and better yet maybe welcome one into the highest office in the land.
So are you running in 2020 or did you have someone else in mind to lead the DNC ticket?

94% of scientist are democrats ;)
Obviously you are not a scientist. Are you a liar?

1) That's a 8 year study done at the end of the Bush administration. Section 4: Scientists, Politics and Religion
2) Just because it says only 6% are Republicans doesn't mean the other 94% are Democrats. Even HuffPo recognizes that fact: Only Six Percent Of Scientists Are Republicans: Pew Poll | HuffPost
3) I would expect most scientists to be apolitical, but since many work for universities, I wonder if their political affiliation is more influenced by office politics than their true allegiance to a national political party.

1) That's a 8 year study done at the end of the Bush administration. Section 4: Scientists, Politics and Religion
2) Just because it says only 6% are Republicans doesn't mean the other 94% are Democrats. Even HuffPo recognizes that fact: Only Six Percent Of Scientists Are Republicans: Pew Poll | HuffPost
3) I would expect most scientists to be apolitical, but since many work for universities, I wonder if their political affiliation is more influenced by office politics than their true allegiance to a national political party.
You number 3 would explain why many would be democrat leaning......more government funding.

You number 3 would explain why many would be democrat leaning......more government funding.
I support government funding of research that is in the national interest. DARPA and NASA, for example.

It's their universities which want to suck off the government tit.

Yep, I just said it! Someone that will do a good job at the job and show everyone that it doesn't fucking matter.

Tired of the whining,,,lets just accept it and better yet maybe welcome one into the highest office in the land.

Says the guy who started a thread saying we need a gay or trans president.

smh

Forum List

Back