MO for the next President of the United States in 2020

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
Michelle Obama

That's right, I said it. Michelle Hussein Obama will be the next President of the United States. She kicks Trump ass in debates, she's one of the biggest names out there and no one would give a bigger "fuck you" to the right, than her.

Billo, Billo, Billo

We would be in a full fledged mental asylum crisis as we would have hundreds of thousand of snowflake cucks on the alt right having their brains snap in two.

That would be fun for MO, so much so that she would declare: "For the second time in my life I am proud of my country." Excuse me...I could go on, but I hav to clean up the vomit on my keyboard.

She and her husband - best thing to happen to the US in many a year. Wish there were more of them but I don't think she's interested.

She really shows us what a real FLOTUS is all about.

And, maybe she can do more if she's NOT in the WH. And wow, what a difference between the adult, NoDramaObama just getting it done and this orange wack job we have now.

Bunch of excited clucking of the hens

She and her husband - best thing to happen to the US in many a year. Wish there were more of them but I don't think she's interested.

She really shows us what a real FLOTUS is all about.

And, maybe she can do more if she's NOT in the WH. And wow, what a difference between the adult, NoDramaObama just getting it done and this orange wack job we have now.

blessedleader.png

Michelle Obama

That's right, I said it. Michelle Hussein Obama will be the next President of the United States. She kicks Trump ass in debates, she's one of the biggest names out there and no one would give a bigger "fuck you" to the right, than her.

It will happen on the same day that Klaatu lands on the Ellipse in his bright silver spaceship.

the-day-the-earth-stood-still-1951-01.png

Michelle Obama

And if we're talking about ol Thunder Thighs, I'd stay away from the "fat ass" references.

Obama only married Michele cuz her dick's bigger than his

Michelle Obama

/---- nobody will vote for the carping battle axe except you.

MarathonMalarkey, it is Trump with the thunder thights.

Yer watching Trump's thighs?

How ... unsavory ... for a male of any age.
And you are looking at Michelle's?

Not moi. My wife's are infinitely more shapely and defined, and not of T-Rex size.
So you compared them, you perv.

I compare all women to my wife, and am never disappointed.

Forum List

Back