"We Love you, Barack!"

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Tell the truth, how many of you Liberals have shouted out "We Love you , Barack!" either at a rally or in your dreams?

Friend --

I see this happen a lot:

Someone in a crowd yells at my husband, "We love you, Barack."

That's when he interrupts himself, smiles really big, and says, "I love you back." And he does.

That's why Barack's dinners with supporters mean so much to him -- because they give him a chance to show it and to say thanks.

I can say from experience you won't want to miss out on the next dinner. I hope you'll consider donating $3 -- or whatever you can to support the campaign -- and be automatically entered today:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Dinners-with-Barack

Thank you,

Michelle

American-Extremists-03-15-10a.png

Tell the truth, how many of you Liberals have shouted out "We Love you , Barack!" either at a rally or in your dreams?

Friend --

I see this happen a lot:

That's when he interrupts himself, smiles really big, and says, "I love you back." And he does.

That's why Barack's dinners with supporters mean so much to him -- because they give him a chance to show it and to say thanks.

I can say from experience you won't want to miss out on the next dinner. I hope you'll consider donating $3 -- or whatever you can to support the campaign -- and be automatically entered today:

Thank you,

Michelle

I wouldn't exactly call it love but compared to that toy cowboy, Chicken Hawk George W. Bush I at least adore him.

Friend --

I see this happen a lot:

Thank you,

Michelle

:lol::lmao::rofl::lmao::lol:

Just how retarded do they think their base is?

oh, wait....

Friend --

I see this happen a lot:

Thank you,

Michelle

I wouldn't exactly call it love but compared to that toy cowboy, Chicken Hawk George W. Bush I at least adore him.

you get that leg tingle sensation?

guess what.

you peed your pants

Friend --

I see this happen a lot:

Thank you,

Michelle

you get that leg tingle sensation?

guess what.

you peed your pants

171-0427000857-Bush-Cod-piece.jpg

zvGSHWXHbD_i-made-you-a-immigration-bill-but-i-eated-it.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Friend,

Did you hear that Mitt Romney won last night?

Probably not.

While Rick Santorum was taking his victory lap after Alabama and Mississippi, Mitt was winning the nomination battle by gaining at least 41 delegates to Santorum's 35 for the day.

Yet again, yesterday's results increased Mitt's delegate lead while his opponents moved closer to their date of mathematical elimination. Mitt now has twice the number of delegates and over one million more votes than Rick Santorum in the GOP primary contests to date.

GOPDelegates

Here's some delegate math that is hard to swallow for Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich:

Newt Gingrich is 373 delegates behind Mitt Romney. And Rick Santorum is 255 delegates behind Mitt Romney. That means both Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich will have to start netting an impossible number of delegates to catch up and overtake Mitt's lead.

Of the remaining delegates, Rick Santorum must win 69% to reach 1,144 delegates. Those prospects look nearly impossible when you consider he has only won 26% of the delegates awarded to date.

Mitt has received more votes and more delegates in the Southern states than any other candidate. And that's without including Virginia, where both Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich failed to qualify for the ballot.

Over the last few weeks, Mitt has expanded his delegate lead, pushing him closer to the nomination.

Mitt remains focused on the most pressing issue of this election -- defeating Barack Obama and restoring America's promise.

Thanks for standing with Mitt.

Rich Beeson
Political Director

Paid for by Romney for President, Inc.
Mitt Romney for President | Mitt Romney for President of the United States of America in 2012

Last edited:

Friend --

I see this happen a lot:

Thank you,

Michelle

Yeah right..

I love the smugness of these assholes.

"Yeah go to my husbands $30,000 dinner party or just give us $3"

I love how fucked up the progressive brain works.

"I'm so good, all I have to do is give charity to government and they will take care of everything."

Meanwhile they sit there all snug and smug crying about starving kids in Africa but don't donate a fucking penny, yet they gave rich assholes like Obama 30 grand.

Like Obama will solve any problem....

If those delusional assholes really gave a shit they would donate that 30 grand or 3 bucks to a private charity that actually does help...

Friend --

I see this happen a lot:

Thank you,

Michelle

How stupid are you?

Forum List

Back