"We Love you, Barack!"

Tell the truth, how many of you Liberals have shouted out "We Love you , Barack!" either at a rally or in your dreams?

Friend --

I see this happen a lot:

Someone in a crowd yells at my husband, "We love you, Barack."

That's when he interrupts himself, smiles really big, and says, "I love you back." And he does.

That's why Barack's dinners with supporters mean so much to him -- because they give him a chance to show it and to say thanks.

I can say from experience you won't want to miss out on the next dinner. I hope you'll consider donating $3 -- or whatever you can to support the campaign -- and be automatically entered today:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Dinners-with-Barack

Thank you,

Michelle

I wouldn't exactly call it love but compared to that toy cowboy, Chicken Hawk George W. Bush I at least adore him.

How stupid are you?
I'd say he's Transcendent.

Tell the truth, how many of you Liberals have shouted out "We Love you , Barack!" either at a rally or in your dreams?

Friend --

I see this happen a lot:

That's when he interrupts himself, smiles really big, and says, "I love you back." And he does.

That's why Barack's dinners with supporters mean so much to him -- because they give him a chance to show it and to say thanks.

I can say from experience you won't want to miss out on the next dinner. I hope you'll consider donating $3 -- or whatever you can to support the campaign -- and be automatically entered today:

Thank you,

Michelle

It's like something the president of the Shaun Cassidy fan club would have written in Teen Beat.:lmao:

The Obamessiah. He is the answer to every question.

disciples1.jpg

Friend --

I see this happen a lot:

Thank you,

Michelle

It's like something the president of the Shaun Cassidy fan club would have written in Teen Beat.:lmao:

^ ^ ^ This described it completely. :clap2:

Friend --

I see this happen a lot:

Thank you,

Michelle

I love Barrack Obama!

How come no one bashed the rigthies who loved GW Bush? He was the worst president ever.

Obama is better than Clinton, who was better than Reagan, who was better than Carter, who was better than HW Bush, who was better than GW Bush.

Friend,

Did you hear that Mitt Romney won last night?

Probably not.

While Rick Santorum was taking his victory lap after Alabama and Mississippi, Mitt was winning the nomination battle by gaining at least 41 delegates to Santorum's 35 for the day.

Yet again, yesterday's results increased Mitt's delegate lead while his opponents moved closer to their date of mathematical elimination. Mitt now has twice the number of delegates and over one million more votes than Rick Santorum in the GOP primary contests to date.

GOPDelegates

Here's some delegate math that is hard to swallow for Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich:

Newt Gingrich is 373 delegates behind Mitt Romney. And Rick Santorum is 255 delegates behind Mitt Romney. That means both Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich will have to start netting an impossible number of delegates to catch up and overtake Mitt's lead.

Of the remaining delegates, Rick Santorum must win 69% to reach 1,144 delegates. Those prospects look nearly impossible when you consider he has only won 26% of the delegates awarded to date.

Mitt has received more votes and more delegates in the Southern states than any other candidate. And that's without including Virginia, where both Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich failed to qualify for the ballot.

Over the last few weeks, Mitt has expanded his delegate lead, pushing him closer to the nomination.

Mitt remains focused on the most pressing issue of this election -- defeating Barack Obama and restoring America's promise.

Thanks for standing with Mitt.

Rich Beeson
Political Director

Paid for by Romney for President, Inc.
Mitt Romney for President | Mitt Romney for President of the United States of America in 2012

What percentage of the remaining delegates must Romney win to cinch it

Friend --

I see this happen a lot:

Thank you,

Michelle

I love Barrack Obama!

How come no one bashed the rigthies who loved GW Bush? He was the worst president ever.

Obama is better than Clinton, who was better than Reagan, who was better than Carter, who was better than HW Bush, who was better than GW Bush.
screaming-fan.jpg

One thing about Obamabots, they're not burdened with a lot of dignity.

Friend --

I see this happen a lot:

Thank you,

Michelle

I love Barrack Obama!

screaming-fan.jpg

They're burdened with the lowest common denominator of stupidity unfortunately.

I love Barrack Obama!

screaming-fan.jpg

They're burdened with the lowest common denominator of stupidity unfortunately.
Naturally -- or they wouldn't be Obamabots.

Does anyone here remember that young man in the audience
that was working at McDonald's and he got to ask the President
a question at one of Obama's thousands of speeches....

He was almost hyperventilating.
"Oh my God Mr.President"
"oh my God Mr.President"
"Thank You so much"
"Oh my God,Oh my God"
"Oh my God Mr.President"
"Thank you"......Oh My God......Mr.President thank you so much....

What a pussy.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaCjVf2beHs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaCjVf2beHs[/ame]

Last edited:
Does anyone here remember that young man in the audience
that was working at McDonald's and he got to ask the President
a question at one of Obama's thousands of speeches....

He was almost hyperventilating.
"Oh my God Mr.President"
"oh my God Mr.President"
"Thank You so much"
"Oh my God,Oh my God"
"Oh my God Mr.President"
"Thank you"......Oh My God......Mr.President thank you so much....

What a pussy.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TptsP4ryido]Obama Town Hall Julio's McDonalds Question - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back