we lost another one

my wife just walked in crying because a longtime coworker felt bad yesterday and quit early and went to the hospital and died 3 hrs later for reasons yet unknown,,
according to her family she had no health issues and was always in good health, she was 32

she had a 9-7 yr old sons

and yes she was vaccinated,,
Pretty much everyone who dies - it's because of the vaccine.

Be afraid. Be VERY afraid. Fear. Anger. Hatred.... Let it run through you.

........to the very same degree that you do in your denial.
I'm not denying anything. I'm just laughing at you. Your fear mongering is based on nothing more than your feelies - your fears, and your bizarre desire to make it a partisan issue.

I'm not denying anything. I'm just laughing at you. Your fear mongering is based on nothing more than your feelies. Your fears, and your bizarre desire to make it a partisan issue.
when did I fear monger?? all I did was state facts for the record,,

I never said she died from the vaccine, just that a perfectly healthy person just up and died as of yet for no apparent reason,,

no you on the otherhand seem to know for a fact the vaccine had nothing to do with it,, could you enlighten us how you know that??

my wife just walked in crying because a longtime coworker felt bad yesterday and quit early and went to the hospital and died 3 hrs later for reasons yet unknown,,
according to her family she had no health issues and was always in good health, she was 32

she had a 9-7 yr old sons

and yes she was vaccinated,,
Nonsense

I got the vaccine and I'm doing just fine thank you very muc.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm not denying anything. I'm just laughing at you. Your fear mongering is based on nothing more than your feelies - your fears, and your bizarre desire to make it a partisan issue.
you are laughing at me?

I have indulged in absolutely no fear mongering.

ABCS, also known as Anything But the Clot Shots, is the leading cause of death in fully vaccinated countries.

If you or someone you know has died from ABCS, do not contact an attorney because the makers of ABCS are immune from prosecution or penalties & JDGAF.
If you or everybody you know have been injured by ABCS, call our hotline at:1-GOF-UKY-RSLF

Well, I'm glad to hear there's no fearmongering going on here.

But damn, it sure is SCARY, isn't it?

ABCS, also known as Anything But the Clot Shots, is the leading cause of death in fully vaccinated countries.

If you or someone you know has died from ABCS, do not contact an attorney because the makers of ABCS are immune from prosecution or penalties & JDGAF.
If you or everybody you know have been injured by ABCS, call our hotline at:1-GOF-UKY-RSLF
Yea, I see you have all the proof of that. Thanks!

Forum List

Back