"we got nothin" says Issa

Right Betty no proof I may have to change my whole perspective make sure you get this info to the right places I'm sure more people like me will open their eyes?

Lol
Proof? Watch the lies to Congress and press conference lies
proof is what Obama and Holder will need soon

"I'm not sure of the exact date, but I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks."

gee imagine what a big lie

dear idiots there is a reason no one but Fox carried this shit.

If they had your asses wouldnt even be talking about it now.

It would have been drummed out of the house for partisan bullshitery
Oh look, the conservative that is posing as a liberal to make them look bad. Do you get paid by someone to do that?

Cheney and Bush took this tact to keep from telling the American people who he let make our energy policy which ended up witwh thousands oif Americans dead in a war for oil

Right Betty no proof I may have to change my whole perspective make sure you get this info to the right places I'm sure more people like me will open their eyes?

Lol

On what proof do you suspect them of something?

Lol

We suspect Holder, not Obama, but we'll see.

"I'm not sure of the exact date, but I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks."

The start of Fast and the furious
FastFuriousMemoToHolder0554.jpg

New documents obtained by CBS News show Attorney General Eric Holder was sent briefings on the controversial Fast and Furious operation as far back as July 2010. That directly contradicts his statement to Congress.
Is There a Special Prosecutor In Eric Holder’s Future? | Power Line

the ATF leader already said he never told them of the dammed thing a year ago.

why pretend that guy is lying when there is NO evidence of a cover up?

Well because Holder said the Bush administration knew about FAst and Furious, but now says they didnt. He lied and didnt have squat to back it up.

But the biggest reason is the DoJ sent a letter in 4/2011 to say there was no such program, which was a blatant lie, so there is some coverup, just how big, we dont know, that's what the investigation is for. The problem is if Holder isnt involed, he sure has a funny way of showing it.

Oh look, the conservative that is posing as a liberal to make them look bad. Do you get paid by someone to do that?

That is so odd that just might be true. :badgrin:

Lol

We suspect Holder, not Obama, but we'll see.

OH no obama inserted himself into the equation when he used the EP. hE WAS FREE OF ANY WRONG DOING UNTIL HE DID THAT.

That is NOT a divinitive statement in which he tries to assert certain dates.

The guy did have a few other things on his plate

Righties listen.

that will NOT inflame the countires people into thinking vast cover up.

The American peopel are not all as partisanly infuckingsane as you.

That is NOT a divinitive statement in which he tries to assert certain dates.

The guy did have a few other things on his plate

yeah he had to let the Black Panthers go and he had to get involved in the Traveyon Martin issue. Yeah waaay too much to find out why a border agent and a hundred Mexicans died.

Forum List

Back