"we got nothin" says Issa

Im not sure , probably the American people will fucking hate your party for spending millions to investigate this instead of the banks fucking us all

I think they MIGHT lighten-up a tad after the President is reelected.

when obama gets reelcted some of these nutters are going to go McVeigh on someone

I sincerely hope that when Obama loses in a Carter-like landslide you go out and riot or perhaps descend into some depression that you will never recover.

I sincerely hope you understand what a complete and total fucking idiot you look like when you post shit like that. Not even the Romney or Obama camps think this is going to be a landslide, nor does any reputably political pundit. The GOP dick is deep down your throat that it's twisting your words and making you say really, really dumb shit.

Congrats on that, by the way.

Im not sure , probably the American people will hate Issa for wasting time and money on this instead of investigatingsomething that might make the country better off.

Im not sure, probably

when the American people hear THAT is the begining of what you idiots call a lie they will be VERY FUCKING PISSED at you and Issa

I'm not sure , Probably you peopel are insane with hate
I was wrong it was June 2011 like I first said it was May 2011 when holder made that comment
On May 3, 2011, Holder told a Judiciary Committee hearing, “I’m not sure of the exact date, but I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks.”
ERIC HOLDER LIED, WAS INVOLVED IN FAST & FURIOUS — New Documents Name Holder | AZPUNDIT

And TM the date of your source was July 2010 how many weeks is between july 2010 and May 2011?>

CaféAuLait;5507649 said:
The Americna people are not all right wing partisans like you people

So you are saying that is a Democratic senator investigated Bush’s Attorney General and Justice if an ATF agent and innocent Mexican's died he/she would be left wing partisans?

The repbulicans wouldnt let the dems investigate elections crimes you jackass

ITT: Conservatives prove their allergies to truth and facts.

DEEEERPS!!!!! Hey sweetie, how are ya?

Doing great. Just watching a bunch of old, bitter, brainwashed fucking idiots bluster and sputter when the Don Quixote Issa admits he doesn't have fuck-all on the President or the White House. I know, BUT THE NEXT SENTENCE SAYS...blah blah blah.

This is partisan hackery, dumbfucks. That's why the mainstream media is treating it as such. And whoever said that Issa was great on "Meet the Press" has the definition of "great" mixed up with "totally got his ass handed to him by everyone else on the round table." Even the other Conservative on the panel said this is a partisan distraction from the real issues that face America.

I really, really hope the Right Wing keeps pushing this "scandal." It's going to more and more look Issa's ax-grinding and partisan political theatrics. And it won't help you guys in the elections. Have fun with it though, Stupids.

Im not sure , probably the American people will hate Issa for wasting time and money on this instead of investigatingsomething that might make the country better off.

2 dead Americans here

That's what government is supposed to do, investigate crimes prosecute the guilty

CaféAuLait;5507649 said:
The Americna people are not all right wing partisans like you people

So you are saying that is a Democratic senator investigated Bush’s Attorney General and Justice if an ATF agent and innocent Mexican's died he/she would be left wing partisans?

The repbulicans wouldnt let the dems investigate elections crimes you jackass

You are a special kind of stupid.

They better be careful. All roads lead to Bush and the Republicans when it comes to schemes and lies. Pandora's box is easier to open than close. The only thing they will want to "shut away" is the truth. Oops.

2 dead Americans here

That's what government is supposed to do, investigate crimes prosecute the guilty

I agree. That's why they need to call officials from the Bush Administration to get the truth. It works better if you go back to where it all started.

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On 17 April 2001, James Lee testified, before the McKinney panel, that the state had given DBT the directive to add to the purge list people who matched at least 90% of a last name. DBT objected, knowing that this would produce a huge number of false positives (non-felons).[7

Stop running away from what you posted earlier.
So you argue holder didn't lie but show a source that clearly shows he lied how stupid are you?

Forum List

Back