"we got nothin" says Issa

now big reb is claiming Issa is pro Obama and lied about his investigations findings

now big reb is claiming Issa is pro Obama and lied about his investigations findings

Such a Dishonest Partisan Hack you are.

Holder Admits to Misleading Congress. I thought Truth Mattered? lol

The AG is the Highest Law Enforcement Official we know for a fact he lied to Congress, Any free thinking not partisan hack would agree we should investigate, and Not with 2 people who Answer to Holder.

Last edited:
Speaking on "Fox News Sunday," Issa, the chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, was asked whether he had evidence of a White House cover-up.

"No, we don't," Issa said.

fucking party over country at every turnfor these righties

No evidence of White House cover-up in gun case: lawmaker | Reuters

I think they MIGHT lighten-up a tad after the President is reelected.

when obama gets reelcted some of these nutters are going to go McVeigh on someone

Speaking on "Fox News Sunday," Issa, the chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, was asked whether he had evidence of a White House cover-up.

when obama gets reelcted some of these nutters are going to go McVeigh on someone

This is why I believe you are bat shit crazy.:cuckoo:

That is what you guys said the First time. lol

I think there is much more Potential for Violence if Obama loses than if he wins. After all you guys are all Brainwashed into thinking Obama is the Greatest president ever and if he loses it will be because of Racism. Believing that you are likely to get rather upset in the wake of his loss. :)

Last edited:
If you guys didn't respond to TM threads would have much more intelligent debate in them. She takes every thread straight to the looney bin every time. Ignore that twit people.

I sincerely hope that when Obama loses in a Carter-like landslide you go out and riot or perhaps descend into some depression that you will never recover.

I sincerely hope that when Obama loses in a Carter-like landslide you go out and riot or perhaps descend into some depression that you will never recover.

Look Google behind those words is a person who has a sick twisted mental state of mind we should not hate them just pity them. And when the day comes and obama loses make their ass eat crow :badgrin:

What a stupid thread.

Until Obama opened Pandora's box claiming Executive Privilege, the Committee's sights were strictly on Holder and the DOJ.

Now that Obama has claimed EP, it makes people wonder why the White House would play an ace when they didn't need to play any cards at all. Just sit out the game.

Idiot.

(Reuters) - The congressman heading an investigation into a botched gun-trafficking case said on Sunday he had no evidence the White House was involved in a cover-up about the operation or in providing misleading information to Congress.

Surprise!

Derp.

All the more reason his executive order is completely out of line.

Double derp :)

No, it's proof that 'fishing expedition' applies precisely in this case.

Cry me a river, whydontcha. What tinydancer said is EXACTLY the truth, and I'll repost it here for your edification...
Until Obama opened Pandora's box claiming Executive Privilege, the Committee's sights were strictly on Holder and the DOJ.

Now that Obama has claimed EP, it makes people wonder why the White House would play an ace when they didn't need to play any cards at all. Just sit out the game.

For all the actual Committee reports I have read, I honestly can't remember anyone going fishing for the President.

That's why the EP being exerted came as a shock.

They've got Holder on the hook for two major lies aka "misstatements" with retractions.

And it's not going to be "catch and release".:D

Not only has he lied to Congress, but by not giving the documents they have requested by subpoena, Holder is in contempt of Congress.

It's a no brainer.

You can hear the paper shredders in DC all the way over here now LOL Wonder if someone is going to shove some in their pants to sneak them out.

Forum List

Back