We don't need wingtip cowboys: Stop playing politics with Libyan attacks

and hes right and if the president took responsiblity like a man all this would be behind him and hed be on better ground. No, he had to lie to the people and worse he was caught.

The President lied?

:laugh2:

:cuckoo:

Yes he did.

We now know that he knew the truth within 24 hours....and 24 hours later he sent Rice on 5 TV shows still blaming the video.
Obammy is a liar.

Not quite. Rice was on the shows 5 days later spewing the Obama bullshit, Barry did the same two days after that on Letterman, and again two weeks after the attack in front of the world at the U.N.

It's all unraveling now and it's going to get worse for them. Might even cost Barry his job.

Remember folks, Now they are telling us Obama isn't the blame for this..

BUT he did kill Bin Laden:eusa_whistle:

It's one of the oldest political tricks in the books: When something good happens take credit even though you had nothing to do with it; and when something bad happens blame the other guy even though it's your own damn fault. No one does this better than the O.

It helps if you have the lips of the MSM pressed tightly against your derriere.

Dear lord in heaven how can you be more stupid than you seem to be.

I try to be kind on the net because I run into a lot of idiots. But this attack had nothing to do with a film but had everything to do with the drone attack that killed the second in command in AQ? Like the VP in AQ.

Does anyone remember this drone attack?

Guess what? The dude was Libyan. No wonder the world is going down the toilet. So many stupid people.

Not stupid people. Just stupid Americans.

"We don't need wingtip cowboys. We don't need shoot-from-the-hip diplomacy. And when Mitt Romney first responded to what was going on in Libya, his own party called him out for insensitivity. He has done nothing but politicize this issue, when what we need to do is find out what happened, and do that as Americans, not as Democrats and Republicans."

Read more: Gibbs: Stop playing politics with Libyan attacks - Washington Times Gibbs: Stop playing politics with Libyan attacks - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

His own party called him out, and they too were wrong. Maybe that has something to do with him being the nominee.
Turns out he is the one who is right and the obama administration, and those in his party who condemned him owe him an apology for it.

"We don't need wingtip cowboys. We don't need shoot-from-the-hip diplomacy. And when Mitt Romney first responded to what was going on in Libya, his own party called him out for insensitivity. He has done nothing but politicize this issue, when what we need to do is find out what happened, and do that as Americans, not as Democrats and Republicans."

Read more: Gibbs: Stop playing politics with Libyan attacks - Washington Times Gibbs: Stop playing politics with Libyan attacks - Washington Times

His own party called him out, and they too were wrong. Maybe that has something to do with him being the nominee.
Turns out he is the one who is right and the obama administration, and those in his party who condemned him owe him an apology for it.

The complaints have nothing to do with Romney being wrong. He was right. The complaints are that he was INSENSITIVE about being right.

Gibbs is a hack, he is a close friend of Obama and a crybaby....like Obama.

The complaints have nothing to do with Romney being wrong. He was right. The complaints are that he was INSENSITIVE about being right.

Amen. Let's hope the next brainstorm from them isn't to stop keeping score.

Truth is never sensitive. When a spade is called a spade, step up and deal with it.

When has Obama EVER been man enough to step up and take responsibility for ANYTHING that hasn't gone right?

Never, he is a whiny assed kid.

omg, now wanting answers for these people deaths is called, politicizing it..

yes

When Romney first commented upon the terrorist attack on Americans even leading conservatives called him a dooshbag. But with all things in right wing world, they let a few days go by and ignore their previous statements for political dgain.

It sucks. Americans used to join together after a terrorist attack, now we have partisan political bullshit questioning our own people for political gain. Bullshit

Romney did not comment on the terrorist attack, he commented on the statement by the embassy in Cairo. It seems Obama agreed with Romney since he actually ordered the statement to be pulled down. A few hours later Obama saw a chance to gain political capital after an terrorist attack completely unrelated to the video or the embassy statement killed Ambassador Chris Stevens.

Yet, for some obscure reason, you are blaming Romney for this.

man up and admit Obama was wrong. Can you imagine the bloody screams that would be happening if this was under bush. Katrina was dogging him to his end days and Obama has gotten away with so much worse that HE personally had control of.

WTF. Something much worse happened under the Bush. Thosands of people were killed in New York City. Did the Democrats try and make politcial points from 9-11. Nope they came together and stood by the President.

"Val gets all this protection but not one Marine for Stevens?"
Actually Marines are not the ones who would have protected Stevens. I found that an interesting fact during the hearing on CSPAN.

Read more here - Don’t Blame the Marines: Here’s Who is Supposed to Protect U.S. Diplomats - Popular Mechanics

As far as this being Obama's fault for it just happening on his watch? Same logic can be applied/ to Bush for 9/11. I don't buy either. As long as we are dropping bombs on foriegn countries and trying to set up mini-americas for dubious reasons, we'll suffer losses.

I'm having a hard time even believing there was a lie all the way to the top to cover things up in the first place. Certain members of the administration knew extra help had been requested, there were email trails, notes, phone calls. I am really skeptical that people at the higher end would simply think - "this glaring evidence will never come up - we can just make up a lie and move on".

I'm leaning with some pretty bad communication.

I am not blaming Obama for the attack, I am blaming him for the lack of security and the attempt to lay this off as a random act. Imagine the uproar if Bush had tried to sell the story that the fist 9/11 was a series of accidents.

Must be nice to be for a failed idea that has done nothing beside fail. :badgrin: Obama lied and used it to attack our first amendment.

This is a fact. Don't like it then get something solid.

Speaking of failures. Your parties whole "President Obama's a failure" is in fact a failure.

Would one of you wingnuts, please explain what benefit the President got from 'lying' about the nature of the attack on the Libyan consulate?

If it was a coverup, what was the motivation?

I see NO benefit whatsoever for the President to have lied about this. It seems to me that the initial intelligence info that he received was wrong. Once the correct info reached the President, it was corrected. However, the media had already reported that info.

So, once again, please tell us exactly what the President's motives were for lying.

Oh, one more thing, before posting please read your reply and ask yourself "Am I a raving partisan lunatic?"

Strange, I don't recall him being upset when people called Bush out on his Iraq and Afghanistan policies. I wonder what changed.

I know, he works for Obama now.

The invasions and occupations are quite different from the terrorist attacks.

The President lied?

:laugh2:

:cuckoo:

Yes he did.

We now know that he knew the truth within 24 hours....and 24 hours later he sent Rice on 5 TV shows still blaming the video.
Obammy is a liar.

Not quite. Rice was on the shows 5 days later spewing the Obama bullshit, Barry did the same two days after that on Letterman, and again two weeks after the attack in front of the world at the U.N.

It's all unraveling now and it's going to get worse for them. Might even cost Barry his job.

What Obama administration has said about Libya attack - CNN.com

"We are working to determine the precise motivations and methods of those who carried out this assault."

"It's too early for us to make that judgment. I think -- I know that this is being investigated"

"It was not an innocent mob," the official said. "The video or 9/11 made a handy excuse and could be fortuitous from their perspective, but this was a clearly planned military-type attack."

"They were killed in the course of a terrorist attack on our embassy. ... At this point, what I would say is that a number of different elements appear to have been involved in the attack, including individuals connected to militant groups that are prevalent in eastern Libya"

"We're still doing an investigation. There's no doubt that (with) the kind of weapons that were used, the ongoing assault, that it wasn't just a mob action"

man up and admit Obama was wrong. Can you imagine the bloody screams that would be happening if this was under bush. Katrina was dogging him to his end days and Obama has gotten away with so much worse that HE personally had control of.

WTF. Something much worse happened under the Bush. Thosands of people were killed in New York City. Did the Democrats try and make politcial points from 9-11. Nope they came together and stood by the President.

Liar.

Would one of you wingnuts, please explain what benefit the President got from 'lying' about the nature of the attack on the Libyan consulate?

If it was a coverup, what was the motivation?

I see NO benefit whatsoever for the President to have lied about this. It seems to me that the initial intelligence info that he received was wrong. Once the correct info reached the President, it was corrected. However, the media had already reported that info.

So, once again, please tell us exactly what the President's motives were for lying.

Oh, one more thing, before posting please read your reply and ask yourself "Am I a raving partisan lunatic?"

Since he got caught, none. If it had actually worked he would not have to admit his polices led directly to the death of Ambassador Stevens by providing a power vacuum in Libya that is giving Al Qaeda a chance to regroup.

Strange, I don't recall him being upset when people called Bush out on his Iraq and Afghanistan policies. I wonder what changed.

I know, he works for Obama now.

The invasions and occupations are quite different from the terrorist attacks.

As I recall, there were plenty of Democrats that used the whole Iraq invasion against McCain in 2008, Obama even used it against Clinton in the primary. Maybe you weren't born yet, which would explain your blind spot. On the other hand, you being a hack would explain both your blind spot and your ability to use a computer just 4 years later.

Forum List

Back